Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian (8739 Views)

Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Pharoh: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
This video shows Nigerian security agents interrogating Mohammed Yusuf, the leader of the "Boko Haram" uprising in Maiduguri, Borno State. A subdued and cooperative Yusuf answered questions asked by the security agents before he was summarily executed by the Nigerian police while in their custody. This contradicts statements made by the Nigerian police that he died in a "shoot out".

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePpUvfTXY7w[/flash]

Transcript of Mohammed Yusuf (MY) interrogation by Nigerian security agents (NPF) that captured him-- Translation from Hausa.

NPF:  Yesterday we went to your house; we saw a lot of animals, students and stuff you guys are putting together.  What are you going to do with all these stuff?

MY:  To defend our self.

NPF:  Is there no authority to defend you?

MY:  I don’t know what I did for this arrest?

NPF:  You are a Muslim person.

MY:  I don’t know why you are disturbing us?

NPF:  You said Boko Haram (Western education is sin) who made the pants you are wearing?

MY:  My pants are cotton and cotton is made by God.

NPF:  God in the Quran’s chapter said ‘Ikra’ – or seek knowledge?

MY:  Is not same with Islamic knowledge. There certain western knowledge that is bad.

NPF:  We saw Computer and many things in your house are they not made from knowledge?

MY:  These are technology different from Western schooling.

NPF:  You are eating good food, driving a nice car, and wearing nice clothes.

MY:  Is not like that.  People have different means and abilities.  Some have in their hand while others don’t.

NPF:  Why did you leave your compound?

MY:  Because you came to attack me.

NPF:  You send others to fight and you left?

MY:  All my people have left too.

NPF:  What about the people that come to fighting?

MY:  My people have left.

NPF:  Where are your followers now?

MY:  Bauchi, Gombe. Adamawa, Taraba and police have already attacked them before Maiduguri.

NPF:  What happened to cut on your arms?

MY:  I fell.

NPF:  Where is your headquarters or branch offices.

MY:  You have attacked my headquarters; my branches are in Gwange ward, Bulumkutu, etc.

NPF:  Who is helping you, do you have soldiers, organizers and if you are not here who is second in command?

MY:  Abubakar Shekau.

NPF:  Where is your GSM Cell phone?

MY:  I don’t know.

NPF:  You run away with many people, where are they now?

MY:  I don’t know.

NPF:  Are you getting any help from Niger Republic?

MY:  No, no one is helping us – Insha Allahu Warahamatullah, Insha Allahu Warahamatullah.

NPF:  Do you have a farm in Benishiek?

MY:  Yes.

NPF:  You made many died fighting, who do not know what they are fighting for, what is your opinion on their death?

MY:  It is on the conscience of the killers of my people.

NPF:  What about your Children that were killed?

MY:  My children are killed?  Again it is on the conscience of the killers.

NPF:  Where are you from?

MY:  From Yobe State.

NPF:  Where from Yobe?

MY?  From Jakusko.

NPF:  Where is your mom from?

MY:  From Gashua.

NPF:  Have you travelled overseas?

MY:  Yes.  Only to Pilgrimage or Haji.

NPF:  When?

MY:  2000 to 2003.

Discussion in English follows…

Another civilian shot todeath by police

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeHl1q5a51s&feature=related[/flash]

Mohammed Yusuf a victim of state sponsored murder

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3377:qboko-haramq-mohammed-yusuf-being-interrogated-before-his-execution-video&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Pharoh: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2009
I am trying to upload the videos now,
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by BlackRevo: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
This is really terrible ooooo
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by bokoharam5(f): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
Extra judicial killing should not be tolerated
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Jairzinho(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
My God ! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by bawomolo(m): 1:11am On Aug 05, 2009
what did the guy in white do? shocked
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by mustafar1: 4:33am On Aug 05, 2009
bawomolo:

what did the guy in white do? shocked
he was standing too tall for their liking. . .
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Kobojunkie: 4:41am On Aug 05, 2009
must_a_far:

he was standing too tall for their liking. . .

roflmao!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by oyinda3(f): 5:30am On Aug 05, 2009
i really don't know what to say. why are ppl so heartless
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by mbulela: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2009
judicial killing is wrong o!!
we about to create another monster that will consume us.
ND militancy is still pending.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Jairzinho(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2009
mbulela:

judicial killing is wrong o!!
we about to create another monster that will consume us.
ND militancy is still pending.
This is extra-judicial NOT judicial
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by chrisical(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2009
Horrifying. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by sherrylo: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2009
God,did they reall kill the man in white?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by dahcom: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
if we are not careful with the trend of things, we will end up encouraging a deadly trend in this country. the law enforcement agencies must be made accountable for their wrong doings. the ''big wigs'' behind this must be uncovered in time.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by DisGuy: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
The interrogating officer(s) should be given a medal!
their questions show how well trained the police/army officers are
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by philip0906(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2009
Bleep em mo-fuckkers.ca ne m'interest pas.tout ce que je sait et que il est mort.so mohammed roast in hell. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by mrblack: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
only african americans will help africa by putting pressure on obama to put seriose eye on african leaders about practicing dubiose democracy by our evil call leaders if not africa will still remain like this till world end.is not about giving aids to africa for decade now,we only want true democracy,no rigging of elections to allow citizens to choose leader for themselve mostly nigeria where leaders only enrich themselve and continue making us slave in our own motherland africa.their travel abroad and look for name and respect but continue killing any innocent soul that come out and say the truth.take a very good look at nigeria now and you see that only general buhari is the only true leader we have available in nigeria and thats why they always rigg election and stop him.we all knows that he always win election but never been given to him.imagine millions of nigerians cant afford one times meal a day,no good road,security,good education,food,electricity and so much deases.african americans and africans in diaspora help us to fight bad africa leadership.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by MUZBO(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
I'll watch the video l8r but thank God the guy cooperated, it shows the police and co have relied too much on torture. The interrogation seemed shabby. Well maybe because they know they've gotten their man.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by olapojuo: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2009
Let get this straight Boko fuckup big time.but why police con kill him. see Nigerian i de supect say some politician,police&powerful known about the whole thing we must to the root of the matter.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by panteleonk: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
this muslims , is that they are too foolish or what?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by panteleonk: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2009
muslims are idiots including prohet muhammed
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by DisGuy: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
panteleonk:

you feel better now?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Lagosboy: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
panteleonk:

Nobody with an atom of utilised God given intelligence will make such a generalised statement. It is an unfortunate statement from you forgeting that it was also some muslims that went after them, forgeting that the governor of thos states are msulims, forgeting that the president himself is muslim.

I dont trade words and although i am tempted but i will restrain my anger as the prophet PBUH whom you just abused said "the strong is not the one who lets his anger overcome him but the strong is he who can subdue his anger"

peace
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by bootycall(f): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
panteleonk:

and you are . . .
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by mustafar1: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
panteleonk:

i'm curious to know what made you arrive at this conclusion. scientific research?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by hajikebs(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2009
@pantelk.that statement too big 4 ur mouth.I think something is wrong wit u
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by akigbemaru: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2009
panteleonk:

Christians are idiots too including white Jesus, the one and I only Jesus I know was black, had dreadlock and straight out of Africa!
Anyway, I don't care about who wins between Christians and Muslims, all I care about his my own indigenious religion (Orisa nla) the only true religion of the world that never forcefully converts or use skin colors as a weapon to punish. History will tell you (blood is thicker than water. We are trying to create a "RULE BOOK" for our religion just like Bible and Koran.

God you are the best (Orisa) the corner stone left behind in the building becomes the head stone. grin grin grin
Come to South America and get your fact straight1
Don't tell me South America is backward ooooo.
Venezuela has 28 million people with nominal GDP of $500 billion dollars (two and half more than Nigeria with 157 million populace).
Brazil has 200 million people with nominal GDP1.7 trillion dollars
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
The irony of the statement she made is that she is condemning the entire population of muslims because of the intolerance some muslims showed to what they did not like. And she has shown with the statement she made, that she habours the same intolerance for what she does not like.
That being said, pls people, ignore that poster. She sounds like some illiterate who is trying to make good use of the internet service she has finally managed to lay her hands on.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by otukpo(f): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
akigbemaru:

Christians are idiots too including white Jesus, the one and I only Jesus I know was black, had dreadlock and straight out of Africa!

Two wrongs cant make a right! shocked
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by defman: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2009
akigbemaru:

Anyway, I don't care about who wins between Christians and Muslims, all I care about his my own indigenious religion (Orisa nla) the only true religion of the world that never forcefully converts or use skin colors as a weapon to punish. History will tell you (blood is thicker than water. We are trying to create a "RULE BOOK" for our religion just like Bible and Koran.

God you are the best (Orisa) the corner stone left behind in the building becomes the head stone. grin grin grin
Come to South America and get your fact straight1
Don't tell me South America is backward ooooo.
Venezuela has 28 million people with nominal GDP of $500 billion dollars (two and half more than Nigeria with 157 million populace).
Brazil has 200 million people with nominal GDP1.7 trillion dollars

You used so many words, and your point is?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Hanoobaba(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
Extra judicial or not, some idiots deserve to die like sallah goats. Personally I don't have any problem with jungle justice as long as i'm not a victim. But walahi talahi sumobilahi if some idiots should make the mistake of taking my life extra judicialy then I, sorry I mean my dead body will let hell lose on them. grin
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by akigbemaru: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2009
defman:

You used so many words, and your point is?
The point is my religion is superior. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion / How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States / False Asset Charge: Saraki Closes Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.