Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? (33571 Views)

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / Re : Southern Kaduna, When History Repeats Itself, Self Defence Repeats Itself. / Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Burger01(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Like father like son. It's in the gene.smiley
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by folahann(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Hahaha. I'm sure his father will be proud of him in his grave.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by folahann(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Burger01:
Like father like son. It's in the gene cheesy
Why did you book space with just a smiley
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by masqot(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2016
A lime tree can never produce orange
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Nayok(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2016
afoobabs:
Gbogbo egun idile to n be ninu aye awon saraki to ni ki won maa suspend ninu senate, iru egun bee to bee laye re oya gbadura ki olu wa ko ba o re kuro. Adura!!! Babawoli n soro. Oro jade Ase telee, Eri lo ku

Aminin l'Oruko Jesu! grin
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by ozoemenaca: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2016
APC should please finished this home video part one so that part two can quickly start. I know they are not here for governance

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by bikefab(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2016
National concord. I remember that newspaper with nostalgia.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by defash8: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki accused of false asset declaration & we have already concluded that he was guilty & we started calling him thief/ole.

It is premature to pick side as we need to watch until pronouncement.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by iweadebash(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2016
Part of Saraki's mind will be telling him if you didn't play the game and became Senate President you wouldn't have found yourself in this mess. The other Will be saying deeds has been done, by whatever means don't surrender. Only time will tell the results of his taken action!

We are patiently watching in 3D.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by anthonyirekpita(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2016
I think dat is wat will happens 2 he ooo! Cus e day blood.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2016
I wonder where OP got this pix from.

OP you be early man[i][/i]
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by kayfis: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2016
To be honest, we are tired of public thieves in this country Nigeria but one thing I want to point out is that Saraki's case is a political scrutiny and scolding.

May God help our Nation Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by stteejax(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Funny thing is this same people shouting Saraki this Saraki that..supports Tinubu..should I say ignorance or hypocrisy...
Only in Nigeria- Good thief- Tinubu..Bad thief- Saraki..thief no be thief?
Quote me nd die dis night...

I weep 4 Nigeria my country
To be truthful, plain and honest
We ain't serving Nigeria with all our strength
Defending our unity is a scam
No honour to uphold nd our glory days are gone.
So Help us God..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Ajanaku kii yaraa,
Omo ti eyaa babi,leyaa njo.
I think its running in dia vains/blood.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by bashydemy(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Like father like son, I guess the curse of his father is on him fully.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by wadetaw202: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2016
I suspect saraki will walk free. Nothing will happen. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Bimpe29: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Then I am worried and afraid. Because if history repeat itself, Buhari's Presidency might be overthrown the way Shagari's Presidency in which Saraki senior was suspended. 2nd republic was subsequently truncated and overthrown by Buhari/Idiagbon.
Hence, let Saraki junior break the jinx by voluntary resignation.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by anonimi: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
2el:
Saraki must go, else we stand the risk in this country of being ruled by a blood thirsty financially motivated tyrant.

You are talking about Buhari surely.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by 4nobody4every1: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Osgilliat:

How did shagari finish the tenure? Shoroniyen? That was shagaris wahala. Our wahala now is the that Saraki have to go.. Just like his father was removed after stealing. I wonder what their childhood would be like in that family.. Bunch of thieves worthy to be tied to a stick right in the middle of a stadium with firing squad to do them justice.
grin grin grin

Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Caseless: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:

You only remembered a part of the history that seems to favor you what of the other part, how did shagari finish his tenure.
what's the connection here?
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Jiyal(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Vendetta? You mean he is free of all the 13 count charges? Lets be frank to ourselves, we voted the government to fight corruption. If you are seeing vendetta then your sight is questionable.
Sunnycliff:
The offsprings of a snake must surely have a tail!

But in this case we see the vendetta of APC Stooges fully at work!
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by omoigbomina(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
wadetaw202:
I suspect saraki will walk free. Nothing will happen. This is Nigeria.
the earlier you stop consoling yourself the better so that at the end it won't be a blow to you when he's found guilty.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by yusufbida(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:

You only remembered a part of the history that seems to favor you what of the other part, how did shagari finish his tenure.

I was not born then plzzzzzzz tell me what happened.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by tomholly: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2016
wow history fighting back oooooo
Inani:
Will History Repeats Itself ? Bukola Saraki Might Be Suspended Also

The late saraki senior was suspended from the senate,if found guilty in his trial saraki jnr might face worst
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by jidxin(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2016
yhemsy62:
suspended, then Kuje loga, Abuja or panti
CCT dont convict nor do they sentence
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Jidibia(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:

LOL.... Nice one bro. Let him google it. Nice assignment
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by orakao8: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Is today the final trial?
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Osgilliat:

How did shagari finish the tenure? Shoroniyen? That was shagaris wahala. Our wahala now is the that Saraki have to go.. Just like his father was removed after stealing. I wonder what their childhood would be like in that family.. Bunch of thieves worthy to be tied to a stick right in the middle of a stadium with firing squad to do them justice.

How about your demi god Tinubu who turned the whole of Lagos to his personal estate? Yeyelism
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Jidibia(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Caseless:
what's the connection here?
Google is your friend. The connection is that, Buhari overthrew Shagari's legitimate government via coup d'etat.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by jeje123(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Bounced of betrayals!
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki is not the the best person

Just like Abiola them time

BUT

The enemy of yr enemy is yr friend

long live ipob

1 Like

Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
tuoyoojo:
ok na

the Papa taught the son well
BTW BUhari jailed his father?
So the son will still be jailed in Buhari's tenure again?
if Saraki knew that the cane that was used for the senior wife is still under the pillow, he would have just stayed away from this trouble. at least he for wait for another administration to vie for that post. so sorry for him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.