Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,616 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? (33584 Views)

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / Re : Southern Kaduna, When History Repeats Itself, Self Defence Repeats Itself. / Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by infogenius(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:

You only remembered a part of the history that seems to favor you what of the other part, how did shagari finish his tenure.

Shagari's finished his tenure when a power thirsty soldier in the name of Dullard or Olodo came calling.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Osgilliat(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
sagitariusbaby:

How about your demi god Tinubu who turned the whole of Lagos to his personal estate? Yeyelism

Demi god? Lol. What concern me with Tinubu? If he is caught, they can give him infinity prison term I don't give a hoot. I'm not the type that use politician as a role model neither a god. All I'm after is justice to anyone that is responsible for this nightmares in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by oyek691: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
If they like let dem shoot each other, it's none of my biz
God bless you
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by wadetaw202: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
omoigbomina:
the earlier you stop consoling yourself the better so that at the end it won't be a blow to you when he's found guilty.

The earlier you stop being hypocritical and self-deceptive, the better for you.

All these CCT trial is because he twarthed apc's plan and became the senate president.

If he is not the senate president today, there wouldn't have been any trial.

If he decides to resign as Senate president today, all these cct trial will stop and we will never hear anything about it again.

So Mr., stop deceiving yourself.

Buhari is not fighting corruption; he is only fighting opposition.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by mikolo80: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:

You only remembered a part of the history that seems to favor you what of the other part, how did shagari finish his tenure.
thats jonathans thread. clueless teacher that was dragged into ofice by obasanjo.it doesn't follow for buhatri.try again
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by omoigbomina(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

The earlier you stop being hypocritical and self-deceptive, the better for you.

All these CCT trial is because he twarthed apc's plan and became the senate president.

If he is not the senate president today, there wouldn't have been any trial.

If he decides to resign as Senate president today, all these cct trial will stop and we will never hear anything about it again.

So Mr., stop deceiving yourself.

Buhari is not fighting corruption; he is only fighting opposition.
different strokes for different folks.Look oga am from kwara state and I stay in Ilorin,take away that statement of me being a hypocrite.the trial and the evidence coming out revolves round kwara state which is my constituency and my concern
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by miqos02(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
AngryNigerian:
When r we going to start working for the people?
I tire oh
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by wadetaw202: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
omoigbomina:
different strokes for different folks.Look oga am from kwara state and I stay in Ilorin,take away that statement of me being a hypocrite.the trial and the evidence coming out revolves round kwara state which is my constituency and my concern

See this person!

Do you think buhari or APC cares about your feelings, your state or the money saraki stole in your state? They don't care if he bleeds every body dry in your state. All they care about is for an anointed APC candidate to become Senate president. If saraki makes it easy for them, he will automatically become a saint, just like amechi.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Orjioorji(f): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
2el:
Saraki must go, else we stand the risk in this country of being ruled by a blood thirsty financially motivated tyrant.
this is pure who Buhari is. buhari is best qualify with these adjectives.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by omoigbomina(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

See this person!

Do you think buhari or APC cares about your feelings, your state or the money saraki stole in your state? They don't care if he bleeds every body dry in your state. All they care about is for an anointed APC candidate to become Senate president. If saraki makes it easy for them, he will automatically become a saint, just like amechi.
If they don't care i also don't care how he's brought to justice.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by wadetaw202: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
omoigbomina:
If they don't care i also don't care how he's brought to justice.

It is clear you aren't getting the picture!

Who told you he will be brought to justice?

Who told you there is justice in Nigeria.

Cecilia ibru robbed her bank black and blue and she was given 3 years( or is it 3 months) imprisonment. Poor Abu, on the other hand, stole a chicken of about 500 naira and he was given 20 years imprisonment. Do you call that justice?

For your information, those Nigerian laws and rules are only made for the poor. Those laws Dont have impact on the rich.

All APC is interested in is saraki vacating the Senate presidency seat; they doing care about getting justice.

Mr, wake up and smell the coffee. Saraki has stoken Kwara money and nothing you can do about it. He will go scot free with the money. All he needs to do is to either appease tinubu, el-rufai, buhari, et al or just vacate the seat and he will be forgiven and cct trial will be a thing of the past.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by lebete3000: 1:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Inani:
Will History Repeats Itself ? Bukola Saraki Might Be Suspended Also

The late saraki senior was suspended from the senate,if found guilty in his trial saraki jnr might face worst

Ppl just love history repeating itself even if it doesn't make sense.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by omoigbomina(m): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

It is clear you aren't getting the picture!

Who told you he will be brought to justice?

Who told you there is justice in Nigeria.

Cecilia ibru robbed her bank black and blue and she was given 3 years( or is it 3 months) imprisonment. Poor Abu, on the other hand, stole a chicken of about 500 naira and he was given 20 years imprisonment. Do you call that justice?

For your information, those Nigerian laws and rules are only made for the poor. Those laws Dont have impact on the rich.

All APC is interested in is saraki vacating the Senate presidency seat; they doing care about getting justice.

Mr, wake up and smell the coffee. Saraki has stoken Kwara money and nothing you can do about it. He will go scot free with the money. All he needs to do is to either appease tinubu, el-rufai, buhari, et al or just vacate the seat and he will be forgiven and cct trial will be a thing of the past.
you are the one that should wake up and smell the coffee,you are still living in yesterday.and like I said earlier whatever reason that made him to arrive at this stage I don't give a damn.and if truly you are angered by the double standard of the application of the law between the rich and the poor as espoused by your illustration then you ought to be happy that at least the oppressors are devouring each other. since like you said there is nothing I can do but am happy by the development.And by the way where is cecilia ibru despite the slap in the wrist have you ever heard her voice,or her presence in functions like before
?you know why she's an ex-convict,what of Tafa Balogun,Lucky Igbinedion they've been dealt a blow of course by our own estimation its a slap in the wrist but because they are once high and mighty it means a lot to there sanity
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by wadetaw202: 4:14am On Apr 19, 2016
omoigbomina:
you are the one that should wake up and smell the coffee,you are still living in yesterday.and like I said earlier whatever reason that made him to arrive at this stage I don't give a damn.and if truly you are angered by the double standard of the application of the law between the rich and the poor as espoused by your illustration then you ought to be happy that at least the oppressors are devouring each other. since like you said there is nothing I can do but am happy by the development.And by the way where is cecilia ibru despite the slap in the wrist have you ever heard her voice,or her presence in functions like before
?you know why she's an ex-convict,what of Tafa Balogun,Lucky Igbinedion they've been dealt a blow of course by our own estimation its a slap in the wrist but because they are once high and mighty it means a lot to there sanity

And do you call the tafa balogun, lucky igbinedion experiences justice? So-called justice that allows you to keep your loot, is that justice?

There is nothing to be happy about in the saraki-experience. He only needs to satisfy the dictates of APC and he will walk free with all the money he had stolen. Even if he doesn't have say on federal level, he will still dictate the tune in Kwara State and all of you will still continue to bow for him. He will still remain the kwara kingmaker even if he leaves Senate presidency. Before you contend with that, maybe you want to look down south towards a state they call Lagos and ask yourself why tinubu is still the demigod of Lagos politics even after his exposition at cct some years ago.

So this your idea of justice is self deception. True justice makes you pay for all you have stolen. You have nothing to lose if you still keep your loot after so-called justice. So, I still insist that you wake up, smell the coffee and stop getting happy over nothing.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by omoigbomina(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

And do you call the tafa balogun, lucky igbinedion experiences justice? So-called justice that allows you to keep your loot, is that justice?

There is nothing to be happy about in the saraki-experience. He only needs to satisfy the dictates of APC and he will walk free with all the money he had stolen. Even if he doesn't have say on federal level, he will still dictate the tune in Kwara State and all of you will still continue to bow for him. He will still remain the kwara kingmaker even if he leaves Senate presidency. Before you contend with that, maybe you want to look down south towards a state they call Lagos and ask yourself why tinubu is still the demigod of Lagos politics even after his exposition at cct some years ago.

So this your idea of justice is self deception. True justice makes you pay for all you have stolen. You have nothing to lose if you still keep your loot after so-called justice. So, I still insist that you wake up, smell the coffee and stop getting happy over nothing.
Am equally saying you should wake up and smell the coffee.The train has already left the station and you've been left behind.you continued harping on the fact that if he should dance to the tune of Apc he will walk how?by removing ekweremadu or ali ndume or disbanding the committees and re constituting them?or what.you said even if he is convicted he will continue to rule,well let him be convicted first.And for Tinubu he's lagos problem if anyone has anything against him let them petition Efcc one day he too will have another day in court.Mind you its the petition of people from kwara that was finally acted on.they've consistently written petition against him since 2004 or there about.And like I said let him get convicted first.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by wadetaw202: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
omoigbomina:
Am equally saying you should wake up and smell the coffee.The train has already left the station and you've been left behind.you continued harping on the fact that if he should dance to the tune of Apc he will walk how?by removing ekweremadu or ali ndume or disbanding the committees and re constituting them?or what.you said even if he is convicted he will continue to rule,well let him be convicted first.And for Tinubu he's lagos problem if anyone has anything against him let them petition Efcc one day he too will have another day in court.Mind you its the petition of people from kwara that was finally acted on.they've consistently written petition against him since 2004 or there about.And like I said let him get convicted first.

I suggest you should be careful how you hope in this thing efcc and cct are doing. Raising your hope too high can bring disappointment at the end of the day.
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by Nafizzey(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
afoobabs:
Gbogbo egun idile to n be ninu aye awon saraki to ni ki won maa suspend ninu senate, iru egun bee to bee laye re oya gbadura ki olu wa ko ba o re kuro. Adura!!! Babawoli n soro. Oro jade Ase telee, Eri lo ku
Translation pls
Re: Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? by afoobabs(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nafizzey:
Translation pls
use goggle translator pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian / Supporter Releases Video Of Massive Crowd At Yahaya Bello's Declaration / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.