Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat (38539 Views)

Timi Dakolo Prays As "Strange" Illness Attacks Him / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by johnshagb(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:
Yoruba's Will ALWAYS wash their dirty linens outside... Attack him face to face then we will know you guys are serious, until then this publicity stunt won't make him still blow.

Yes, p square are yoruba too
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by oluwafemim(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:
Yoruba's Will ALWAYS wash their dirty linens outside... Attack him face to face then we will know you guys are serious, until then this publicity stunt won't make him still blow.

P square na Yoruba abi.Shame on you.
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by dasphinx1(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:

To be honest, i am disappointed in this statement. I thought you were bigger than this..... sad

1 Like

Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by DaHrNn(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:

Olodo...P-square is from ondo or ogun nah... Yoruba indeed.. Director of Tribalism..

1 Like

Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2016
poshestmina:
I love his songs but Davido is one rude and nasty guy I'll pray not to meet again.

Osho free bragado lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Firstly, we know you've seen him

Secondly, you sounded like he wanted to eat your punny without paying you while you wanted to be paid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by 12month: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Doesn't surprise me. Davido's a kid. But u knw dis celeb n publicity stunt. Even me wey neva get time see d guy video go one enter youtube find am undecided
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by TS2(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:

True. Just like Peter, Paul and Jude Okoye who are from Ondo State abi?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by henryhemon(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:

And kindly get busy instead of pock nosing in the lies of this celebs.

You people no get shame everything turn to tribalism. Get a life.
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by henryhemon(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
joeblaze:
Im not yoruba ,but on behalf of all the yorubas on NL, I want to let you know that u nor get sense.

The boy no get sense at all. I pity his generation.
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by VellyG(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2016
ba7man:
No one can deny that Davido hasn't been generous to those around him....... despite the fact that they're not pulling in cash.

I'm not like that, would have gotten rid of them 4yrs ago.
That why God never pick Ur call tongue ..Na joke I dey oo
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by atoleybaba(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:

King Solomon, oga give me sense na..
oga sharrap already and stop showing how stupid u are
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by Igwe007(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2016
x6blade:
.since we re spreading beef

Stale
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by chekz169: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Pls whats davido's snapchat username.. Cos dis days we need to verify before comment. Differentiating fake and real gist is difficult dis days
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by segzyogondus(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
No matter what we say or do about it they would surely settle it as long as they are brothers so they are only keeping the fans busy with all this stuffs.... Blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
floragregs:
Babydo has tried for his cousins. Bred is no musician! He should look for another job. Babydo please free him, music is not his calling at all.

Babydo? Loooool
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by StreamerBlogger: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Feelinz01:
Always making his fights public.. A kid indeed . Someone actually called B-red a video vixen, not fair oo grin grin grin
bur the guy fair naw
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by enoch273: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2016
atoleybaba:
oga sharrap already and stop showing how stupid u are

Your monicker already spoke for you, so argue as that's another talent you guys got.
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Y'all should chill and visit my YouTube channel today.
https://www.YouTube.com/ijbeatsstudios
And Don't forget to subscribe.
Thank you
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by Dyt(f): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Firstly, we know you've seen him

Secondly, you sounded like he wanted to eat your punny without paying you while you wanted to be paid.

Wikid
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by floragregs(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2016
MrProducer:

Babydo? Loooool
yes na. Looool. Too childish
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by LadyJul(f): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2016
David should stop acting childishly.... A father behaving like an over grown pampered baby angry angry
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Zambux:
Who snap chat epp
Hahaha babe, you funny! Na true sha, who snap chat epp for this hard economy.
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by SirShymexx: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oi, Sukkot, what do you think about this? I like this youngin but he just lost some points and stripes for this. Always keep family business private, regardless of disagreement...that's blood and la familia. This social media generation got the whole game effed up, from dry snitching on themselves, to posting every damn thing all over cyberspace for attention. Yes, blood can be mad he did blow up like ya signee cos he's human and human beings deal with emotions...but it's ya responsibility as blood to chat to him privately about how stars align differently and tell him to keep grafting.

Thought the little nyggah was G'd up but it seems all these nyggahs in naij don't get schooled on the game by old heads from early about loyalty and G-code lol.

Regardless, he's a cool nyggah and I like how his whole set-up is about family first, with blood and cousins running the show. That shows a nice bond and everyone is eating. I'll always give him a pass for that.
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by Phobia1: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

The way Peter attack Paul face to face baa?

Rubbish!
dasphinx1:

To be honest, i am disappointed in this statement. I thought you were bigger than this..... sad
oluwafreshkid:

The way Peter attack Paul face to face baa?

Rubbish!
ahaha tel am
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by Phobia1: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
12month:
Doesn't surprise me. Davido's a kid. But u knw dis celeb n publicity stunt. Even me wey neva get time see d guy video go one enter youtube find am undecided
Yeah davido is a kid nd linda ikeji is a kider abi? eran
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by jojothaiv(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
All I deduce from this is...
Bunch of two idiots!!!!
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
jojothaiv:
Bunch of two idiots!!!!
Thank you cheesy
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by atoleybaba(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:

Your monicker already spoke for you, so argue as that's another talent you guys got.
bros u sure say u go school at all? U too daft abeg cheesy....nl and foolish characters sha
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by bayinq25(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
enoch273:

And kindly get busy instead of pock nosing in the lies of this celebs.
kindly get less dyslexic by using "these" instead of "this"

1 Like

Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by bayinq25(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
STILESGANG:
The psquare brothers are yoruba's right?Get your brain out of your asss.Bigoted fool!

And this davido of a kid should grow up.
but Davido has grown faster than his brain
Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by sukkot: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
SirShymexx:
Oi, Sukkot, what do you think about this? I like this youngin but he just lost some points and stripes for this. Always keep family business private, regardless of disagreement...that's blood and la familia. This social media generation got the whole game effed up, from dry snitching on themselves, to posting every damn thing all over cyberspace for attention. Yes, blood can be mad he did blow up like ya signee cos he's human and human beings deal with emotions...but it's ya responsibility as blood to chat to him privately about how stars align differently and tell him to keep grafting.

Thought the little nyggah was G'd up but it seems all these nyggahs in naij don't get schooled on the game by old heads from early about loyalty and G-code lol.

Regardless, he's a cool nyggah and I like how his whole set-up is about family first, with blood and cousins running the show. That shows a nice bond and everyone is eating. I'll always give him a pass for that.
brah ? i coulda told you from the start that this nigga davido aint a thorough nigga ( as you say ). you can read the mans spirit and from reading his spirit i can tell he is a wasteman. i dont understand what you see in him lol. his music sucks and his personality sucks and he is an arrogant lil prick. just an overall annoying lad. as such nothing he does surprises me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Icandy Battle Between Michael Jai White And Willy Monfret! / Chika Ike Rocks All White In Adorable Photos / King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.