Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America (2610 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / The Body Of Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated With 16 AK 47 Bullets In Jos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by ragiluhivo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
"How do you intend to defend yourself against Fulani herdsmen without guns and bullet? They have been killing our people, raping our woman, destroying crops in the farm and no one does anything about it"

"If we don't get a referendum on Biafra's independence, there will be no elections here" - Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra tells DW in an exclusive interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI3K9fVmBNA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by AroOkigbo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
This Nnamdi is really intelligent and bold! May God bless his efforts.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wey nairaland just open again. Una no dey tire?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by MrRobot: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is too much very intellectual. Why can't we find more of Nnamdi Kanu in Nigeria, People who will speak the mind of the people? This guy is not just speaking on behalf of Biafra but also on behalf of reasonable Nigerians who love the truth but do not have the courage to come out and speak but would rather die in silence.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by 989900: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kanu should be in some psychiatric home -- dude is obviously mentally unstable.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by PDJT: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
-Well said, Ohamadike nke mbu!

-May Chukwu Okike continue to strengthen you and shower you with enormous wisdom. Isee!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by PDJT: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
989900:
[/s]
-Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by MrRobot: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
989900:
[/s]

You're obviously the mad man here who lacks comprehension abilities. Am sure you probably didn't even watch the video. Broke as nigga with no data

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by 989900: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
MrRobot:
[s][/s]

[s]You're obviously the mad man here who lacks comprehension abilities. Am sure you probably didn't even watch the video. Broke as nigga with no data [/s]

Says the guy that believes Nnamdi can pray and all Nigerian oil wells will dry up. #legendarystoopidity

P.S. No be everybody be your mate, where I talk, half-intelligent people like Nnamdi Kanu after being released from whatever mental institution they've had their brains formatted at, will fold their hands behind their backs and listen -- eat your heart out!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by 989900: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
PDJT:
[/s]
-[s]Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by AroOkigbo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
989900:
I spot you. ..Eater of green spirogyra hydraulic soup, tiger faced claw man.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by HITdemUP: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
EVANS BROTHER at it again. IPOB god grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by MrRobot: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
989900:

Says the guy that believes Nnamdi can pray and all Nigerian oil wells will dry up. #legendarystoopidity

P.S. No be everybody be your mate, where I talk, half-intelligent people like Nnamdi Kanu after being released from whatever mental institution they've had their brains formatted at, will fold their hands behind their backs and listen -- eat your heart out!

Hahah abeg who know this guy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by 989900: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
AroOkigbo:

I spot you. ..Eater of green spirogyra hydraulic soup, tiger faced claw man.

Yes, I eat Ewedu, so do billions of other people from Egypt, to India, Lebanon, Jordan, Spain, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Turkey and several more . . . guess what, the 'original Jews' do too.

Maybe you and obviously sick Kanu should try some to grow some brain (Buhari can try some too), as it is so rich in over 32 vitamins, minerals and other trace elements -- has anti-oxidant properties, good cancer preventive and immune booster.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by 989900: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
MrRobot:

Hahah abeg who know this guy?

Very good question -- you're finally using your pea-sized brain.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by najoke: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by nne55: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Disgusting...this Afonja went and shiit in plate to compare it with a food. Meehn, you people! I don't think you will ever find a shiit in plate online except that this afonja did it himself because they are known for shiiting in nylon bag in the parlour/living room; so was easy for him to do it. If you are not careful if youare in Ogbomosho, you might have a nylon bag filled with shit flinged to your face as they fling it like manna from heaven.
Lwkmd
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by conductor2: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Disgusting...this Afonja went and shiit in plate to compare it with a food. Meehn, you people! I don't think you will ever find a shiit in plate online except that this afonja did it himself because they are known for shiiting in nylon bag in the parlour/living room; so was easy for him to do it. If you are not careful if youare in Ogbomosho, you might have a nylon bag filled with shit flinged to your face as they fling it like manna from heaven.
Falls from mango tree grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by Cooly100: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=najoke post=57858638]
I spot you too shiit eater....descendants of Ap*s ... grin grin grin grin grin

Dirty man see your head with your friend NuruDEEN spoiling public places...Shame...

You afonjas and filth are like 5 and 6...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by conductor2: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hopeful20100:

LMAO. If you're walking in Ogun, protect your head from skull miners; in Osun they're harvesting vaginas while in Ondo and Ekiti, you have to wear helmet to protect your face from flying shit. cheesy

South.waste.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by nne55: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
989900:
I'm 100% sure you didn't watch that video.
But if you did and all you saw is a mentally unstable kanu,then I think you should visit a psychiatric home yourself because the man I saw speaking in that video is far from being mentally unstable.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by 989900: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
nne55:

I'm 100% sure you didn't watch that video.
But if you did and all you saw is a mentally unstable kanu,then I think you should visit a psychiatric home yourself because the man I saw speaking in that video is far from being mentally unstable.

Maybe you should watch his video when he came to the US then soliciting for funds for arms to actualise secession.

Then juxtapose this (rather moderate one) with that one and other childish, crude, hate-filled-caveman utterances in the past, then tell me he is not suffering from MPD.

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder (MPD),[1] is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states.

These states alternately show in a person's behavior, accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. These symptoms are not accounted for by substance abuse, seizures, or other medical conditions, nor by imaginative play in children.[2] Dissociative symptoms range from common lapses in attention, becoming distracted by something else, and daydreaming, to pathological dissociative disorders.[3] Symptoms vary over time.

Diagnosis is often difficult, as the illness is frequently associated with other mental disorders.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by Chikelue2000(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
989900:
Afonjas what have we done to u lots

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by 989900: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Afonjas what have we done to u lots

Kanu DOES NOT epitomise the Igbo race.

I love the Igbos, I love Nwankwo Kanu (that's a man's man), I love my other good Igbo friends, staff, and clients (male and female . . . especially the females) . . . they are good people -- I love good people, and practically loathe divisive, violent, and haughty people.

Good people and bad people are everywhere . . . Nnamdi Kanu is not a good person (he is as vile as FFK) . . . if he were my 'blood brother', I'd still despise him, regardless.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by HisSexcellency(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
conductor2:

LMAO. If you're walking in Ogun, protect your head from skull miners; in Osun they're harvesting vaginas while in Ondo and Ekiti, you have to wear helmet to protect your face from flying shit. cheesy

South.waste.
Savage you are, i repeat savage.
My savage alert just went off when you posted this.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by najoke: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
Hopeful20100:

[/s]
Choi see painment so tey he write epistle on top thier food and shiit… .kikikiki……… shiit in plate, shiit in nylon… ..what is important…… igbo food = shiit…… message passed……… you just proved me right with your comment… . grin grin grin

Truth hurts

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Speaking from both side of his mouth to justify why he asked for arms...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by giftft(f): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
989900:

Maybe you should watch his video when he came to the US then soliciting for funds for arms to actualise secession.

Then juxtapose this (rather moderate one) with that one and other childish, crude, hate-filled-caveman utterances in the past, then tell me he is not suffering from MPD.

When Kanu was 'ranting' on radio Biafra,you called it a foolish idea.

He started insulting everyone including Igbos . you called him a fool and an illiterate and a fraudster.

He used that to get your attention and 'intelligent' you still called him an idiot.

He started visiting counties in preparation for his visit to Nigeria .you said he doesn't know anything.he is not intelligent.

He announced that he would visit Nigeria and be kidnapped. You reminded him of how other freedom fighters were murdered and nothing happened.you called him mumu who lacks strategy and wisdom.

He came back and was arrested .you celebrated it and said he will die in prison.you Chanted "I said so".

While in prison he roared like a lion he is,called the president a mad man and boasted that he can't be jailed.you said it is a wrong strategy. That he should have shut up like Mandela did whereas your intelligence did not let you know that Mandela was dealing with human beings whereas KANU was dealing with animals.

When he left the prison ,you got angry and frustrated. You even advised him to lie low.unfortunately, he didn't listen to your advice like he has always ignored others from you.

When he started welcoming visitors ,you became more frustrated and started analysing how he has gone against his bail conditions and even called on govt to lock him up again.lol
You own is only to analyze. no action and no nothing. Spending energy and time on a man who is busy living his dream and has been succeeding.

When he asked the Igbo's to stay at home ,you laughed at him and said no e will listen to a fraudster.

When the sit at home was successful ,you became frustrated and started attacking the Igbos. Lol.

Now that he has asked for a date for referendum or there won't be any election ,you are all over the place calling it another wrong move. You that is full of wisdom have never said anything about the referendum part but has dwelt on the election part.

All I am saying to you is ; CONTINUE.
who your wisdom don help?

We shall overcome.

http://biafrasay.com/p/326161/nnamdi-kanu-and-his-afonja-analyzers-full-version

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by vedaxcool(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
989900:

Best comment of the thread
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by KahlDrogo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America by dobokiy: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a very smart man. The way he answers the questions is just classic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie / ....... / Lands and houses in Asaba Delta on sale by AVA HOMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.