Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. (33840 Views)

Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Not hating but these people should give us music with good lyrics already. We are tired of this shake it bring it up, bla bla bla...
They keep making the same thing just for money. Is that how you're going to win Grammy awards?
Listen to Simi, Timi Dakolo, Banky W.
I'm tired mehn, really really tired angry

1 Like

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Purpletee(f): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
nuelzy:
so he cant even voice out his opinion again....??

...i really prefer his type to a thousand of u.....

atleast...he is real...not some likes of u dat attack him online and die of envy inside....

i wonder who d real hater is....

mumu....fake ass dunce....even ur pix is oozing of photoshop.....

lol that pix ain't real..d bedspread ain't even rumpled.
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Codedrock(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Opoki:
I just did bro. I always look out for your thread whether it makes firstpage or not. They are always on point.
Well, I don follow back cos i dey respect old Nairalanders wella.. 2008? u be baba oo

1 Like

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by nuelzy: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Purpletee:

lol that pix ain't real..d bedspread ain't even rumpled.
gbam....how can u match a fluffy bed like dat with a big timberland nd it didnt even show any sign.....#who e wan deceive
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Opoki(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Codedrock:

Well, I don follow back cos i dey respect old Nairalanders wella.. 2008? u be baba oo
cheesy wink cheesy
You're so natural bro. I was a guest of Nairaland for more than a year before I register my handle. I can remember the good old days of FTB, proxifier, some notable mate then were honsule, dragnet, Mukina, BeComeRich, Musiwa and our very own guy murdered in USA, forgot his name, those are big men already. Jokes section used to be my favourite while Seun handle then was Iteuwn or so with his joke library "Discussing trivial issues with iteun". Those are good old days bro. It's good you made me remember.

1 Like

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Majesticniyi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
demolinka:
To that mod that banned me, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for egunje, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I
have acquired over a very long queue at the filling station. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to ban me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take every drop of petrol in your keg...all of it.

One of the funniest posts I've seen on NL. I gats see the movie again set...
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by doyinisaac(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by doyinisaac(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Funny people
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by emmalezy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Codedrock:

Haters spotted.. The guy has got 1million views in just 10days no debutant has done it before. And some guy just said his song is the worst song of the year.. Mumu people with bad taste of music.

oga boss...

dnt you know we can buy as many youtube views u want?
i dont believe the views at all...

fake fake fake
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
demolinka:
To that mod that banned me, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for egunje, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I
have acquired over a very long queue at the filling station. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to ban me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take every drop of petrol in your keg...all of it.
lolss! #epic#
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by tdayof(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amefrica:
Just curious, does anyone know who his mother is?
yoruba movie actress. Toyin Adewale
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
doyinisaac:
really??listen to yourself boy!!!!just listen to yourself....a guy on his bed putting his shoes on the bed and you are saying it is not showing sign on the picture??as in you expect to see a dirty bedspread because of what he wore??or you expect the bed to be Rumpled because he wore a shoe on the bed to pose for a selfie?? get a life dog...
did you just call some one a dog? Just because of an argument? Oh what is my generation turning into?
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
tdayof:
yoruba movie actress. Toyin Adewale

Oh, yeah, I think I remember now. Well, good for both mum and son! How's China brudda? smiley
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by tdayof(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amefrica:

Oh, yeah, I think I remember now. Well, good for both mum and son! How's China brudda? smiley
China is cool. And you, class n others?
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2016
tdayof:
China is cool. And you, class n others?

Well, Canada is great. Already got done with finals. So now, I'm working full time till school resumes in September (though I'm taking a couple of summer courses). The weather is getting warmer little by little, summer will be here in no time aha!
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2016
olihilistic:
undecided who even be your fan

HKN is full of childish acts
. Oloshi ..... Hater
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 12:38am On Apr 19, 2016
nuelzy:
so he cant even voice out his opinion again....??

...i really prefer his type to a thousand of u.....

atleast...he is real...not some likes of u dat attack him online and die of envy inside....

i wonder who d real hater is....

mumu....fake ass dunce....even ur pix is oozing of photoshop.....

. Opinion abi wetin u call am ? Yur left yansh. Idiot.
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 12:44am On Apr 19, 2016
prinsam30:
this generation is just wasted, what lesson will you learn from all these new generation singers, I weep seriously
. Abeg keep weeping. While I keep dancing to "ELEKO" ... Negative people , always seeing the bad aspect and nt good one. Go sing yur own make we hear am. Bad belle.
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2016
koolkamzzy:

The song got a million view not cos it's dope but cos of all the controversy with B red. I had to go watch it myself cos of the whole stunt and was surprised it already hit a million view.
. B-red issue came him after the views ... Remember Davido was already celebrating him about the views that B-red is hating cuz of success ...
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 12:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Mediapace:
Where in osun state
. In MUZOGUAIN
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2016
ObaKlaz:
...Ugly as fuwk!
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2016
ObaKlaz:
...Ugly as fuwk!
. Like yur farra .
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 1:01am On Apr 19, 2016
nuelzy:
gbam....how can u match a fluffy bed like dat with a big timberland nd it didnt even show any sign.....#who e wan deceive
. Lol. Shadow self no dey.
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by bammy777(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2016
doyinisaac:
like seriously??really??am dissapointed in you,I can show you the snapchat video I just did in that same room on that same bed if u want...and concerning bedspread being rumpled like seriously??bedspread should be rumpled when I know I want to take a picture that will be online and anyone could see it!!!really??
. Guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yur plastic too much. I dey hail .. Onirooshi.
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Peters200(m): 1:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmm. OK
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by idupaul: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2016
prettysolid:
How much did Davido pay for this post

Word
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by tdayof(m): 2:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Amefrica:

Well, Canada is great. Already got done with finals. So now, I'm working full time till school resumes in September (though I'm taking a couple of summer courses). The weather is getting warmer little by little, summer will be here in no time aha!
Class is still on here tho angry stressful but nothing man can do.
Success to us all. Amen.
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Holarmide(m): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2016
doyinisaac:
will you this dirty gay just leave me alone for Christ sake??are u the one I quoted??you even had to go and check the picture of a fellow guy before u comment??grin i cover my yansh with the blood of jesus...and concerning Photoshop I can't blame you,you do not have common sense enough to know a photoshop or not.....your stupidity is irritating and beyond imagination...

I am loving this game but come o. U guys ain't fighting real life. Dnt even know who to call mumu here. Small boy getting my pple confused today... cry
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 19, 2016
tdayof:

Class is still on here tho angry stressful but nothing man can do.
Success to us all. Amen.

Amin brother! All the best smiley
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Codedrock(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Opoki:
cheesy wink cheesy
You're so natural bro. I was a guest of Nairaland for more than a year before I register my handle. I can remember the good old days of FTB, proxifier, some notable mate then were honsule, dragnet, Mukina, BeComeRich, Musiwa and our very own guy murdered in USA, forgot his name, those are big men already. Jokes section used to be my favourite while Seun handle then was Iteuwn or so with his joke library "Discussing trivial issues with iteun". Those are good old days bro. It's good you made me remember.
Lol... abi naw... Now tribalism don takeover NL... I'm very sure Mukina2 go don marry.
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by nuelzy: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2016
doyinisaac:
really??listen to yourself boy!!!!just listen to yourself....a guy on his bed putting his shoes on the bed and you are saying it is not showing sign on the picture??as in you expect to see a dirty bedspread because of what he wore??or you expect the bed to be Rumpled because he wore a shoe on the bed to pose for a selfie?? get a life dog...
mr man...y r u so pained nw grin...nah photoshop be say nah photoshop....

u no fit deceive me.....even if d bed is rock..it must go inside a bit with dat heavy boot on it..talk more dat kinda bed.....u even look hanging on it...grincheesy...terrible job gringrin
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by ObaKlaz: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2016
bammy777:
You even had to mention me at 12:55AM... One day, you'll realise it's beneficial to sleep at most by 10:00PM 'cos you gotta go to work the next day. Scumbag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) / Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.