Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters (39854 Views)

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) / IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau / Isah Misau: "Arase Promoted Junior Officers Above Their Due Rank" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Beremx(f): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
For what exactly?

what with you? I shouldn't speak my mind again or what? don't quote me again because I won't reply!
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
what with you? I shouldn't speak my mind again or what? don't quote me again because I won't reply!
Just asked you a simple question and you went berserk!

Would have been better you kept quiet than replying a simple question with the rubbish you replied with.

2 Likes

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:

Of course she's free to spew trash. I just wanted to know if she has any justifiable reason.
this is the best fight to happen since the battle of Troy.

Who get popcorn let's sit down and watch *grabs a seat*
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Beremx(f): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:

Just asked you a simple question and you went berserk!

Would have been better you kept quiet than replying a simple question with the rubbish you replied with.
I just dey laugh! Dude,free me abeg! grin grin
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Junglebouy: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
If this can be done to all our bad leaders I guess there will b a bit of Change if not total God bless Nigeria
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
I just dey laugh! Dude,free me abeg! grin grin
Who hol you?

I can understand the frustration but try keep it in check.

1 Like

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by katibu(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
politicians too sabi hypocrisy. dem stone am for real but instead for this man to learn from the incidence him dey deny say nobody throw stones at him. our politicians no go learn.
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
We need more of this mob action on these thieves, so that fear will make them perform their duties to their constituents.
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by NegusNagast: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
I wish they got to him, stúpid heartless mofo!!
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Ochuksbaba(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
he neva chi chom chim e go chop e eye
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by lastpage: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
RothimyZ:
Omg!
Na small e ramain sha!
Ok I am happy with this, let the revolution begins.

I tell you!
A time is going to come, very soon, when these "Satanist Senators" will feel the wrath of the POPULACE!

For now, they think they are untouchable and the "TRIBAL DIVISION" between Nigerians will be enough to keep them safe.
Well, it appears there masses are beginning to feel the pinch ...... NO WHERE IS SAFE FOR THESE LOOTERS!

Lastpage!
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Dollipsejay(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ratello:
I am loving this! grin cheesy Freakingly hilarious...see as the he-goat vamoose with his Land cruiser jeep. The question now is, if this can happen to one "mere unknown SINator" what would then happen to Saraki after his ouster?
Ah.. dont say that in ILORIN..... They will
let me whisper
KILL HIM
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Oshotse21(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sweet me scata grin grin
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Oshotse21(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sweet me scata
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Sultanchidi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Let's just say d fact, dis is just a fake story, how can u bring pix of hat and slippers and tel us it belongs 2 d senator, 2moro dey wil also tel us it belongs 2 another house of Representatives member dat support saraki
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by idupaul: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by oluwatobyloba(f): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ratello:
I am loving this! grin cheesy Freakingly hilarious...see as the he-goat vamoose with his Land cruiser jeep. The question now is, if this can happen to one "mere unknown SINator" what would then happen to Saraki after his ouster?
It almost happened to him when he went to pray at Kwara state but I think the people wld get it right in stoning him when next he visits......Na Dino Melaye I dey wait for
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by slimfit1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
The bravest community in Nigeria not even the west can compete with this people.

1 Like

Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by basadenet: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
oh no..they should have removed his trouser or top. revolution is coming and it would surely start from the following places, National assembly, churches, mosques and government establishments.
Re: Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters by Ratello: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

It almost happened to him when he went to pray at Kwara state but I think the people wld get it right in stoning him when next he visits......Na Dino Melaye I dey wait for
You are good!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.