Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

All About P5 Mini - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All About P5 Mini (38262 Views)

Gionee P5 Mini And Tecno W3 / How To Off Data In Gionee P5 Mini / The New Gionee P5 Mini Smartphone || Features & Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
elandtech:
my really about cheap too. It's also about being able to meet ur needs.
needs which are always changing..
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
passblack:
A gionee camera is better any day any time, they can put whatever they like on the back of their phone, it all boils down to picture quality not the number written on paper
and durability
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tosinadigun23:
yes i did... its so nice
the name is so correct

1 Like

Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
check this out
THINGS ABOUT THE P5 MINI
In the good old days I believe we couldn’t do without 4 things basically food, water, clothes, shelter. But as we can see the world is evolving, becoming modern, some say computerized. In this modern period I like to say that there are now 5 things we can’t do without. I would say food, water, clothes, shelter and our phones. Yes our phones, but let’s face the fact everybody has a phone. In fact the homeless who sleeps under the bridge has a phone. What can we do without our phones? Well I guess you want to say eat or sleep, true but we all have that friend who takes a picture of their food before eating. The phone has definitely changed our life style and making it easy as compared to the good old days of messengers and letters. Everybody has a phone because everybody loves an easy life. How do we choose our phones?
I want a phone that’s thoughtful, a phone that won’t eat my pocket out, a phone that I can afford. My bros all use big phones and yet soak garri. I wonder if they are enjoying life. The gionee p5mini is affordable and it thrills me. Well I like affordable thrills. I enjoy life that way.
Everybody loves a product that lasts, so having a product that lasts me all day is a big plus for me. With the durability of the gionee p5 mini phone, am pretty sure I would use it for a really long period of time.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, other say beauty is what’s on the inside. But I wonder how we get to know the inside when the outside doesn’t attract us. A phone with cool physical appearance always gets to me. The Gionee p5min is sleek, slim and light in weight, making it appealing to the eyes.
Who doesn’t like a good camera? Who doesn’t love a good camera that’s portable and can be used for communication. Now isn’t just cool. Now imagine an affordable phone with a 5Mpxl, autofocus led flash and a 2Mpxl sub camera….. Yeah I know, no affordable phone can do that. But the Gionee p5 mini has all that, but not just that, a face beauty mode where I can tune up my picture appearance and beauty, talking about a mini Photoshop
A phone with these features would definitely make my life style easier.

1 Like

Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gionee has good durability. Making the phone Unique. Who doesn't like dat
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Debbiedavid:
more like sophisticated needs..
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Debbiedavid:
true thats because extendedn warranty guarantees improved services..
improved services grantees continuous purchase
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
passblack:
bringing three different colours is really nice, at least it gives the end user a choice to pick from.
more colours though...
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Debbiedavid:
gionee should meet up with it
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
trendingfola:
more colours though...
I think the selected colours are cool. Unlike some other phones dat just bring one colour to the market
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
elandtech:
I think the selected colours are cool. Unlike some other phones dat just bring one colour to the market
having one colour doesnt give the end user the much need choice. some may not light the colour the phone came with.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
trendingfola:
check this out
THINGS ABOUT THE P5 MINI
In the good old days I believe we couldn’t do without 4 things basically food, water, clothes, shelter. But as we can see the world is evolving, becoming modern, some say computerized. In this modern period I like to say that there are now 5 things we can’t do without. I would say food, water, clothes, shelter and our phones. Yes our phones, but let’s face the fact everybody has a phone. In fact the homeless who sleeps under the bridge has a phone. What can we do without our phones? Well I guess you want to say eat or sleep, true but we all have that friend who takes a picture of their food before eating. The phone has definitely changed our life style and making it easy as compared to the good old days of messengers and letters. Everybody has a phone because everybody loves an easy life. How do we choose our phones?
I want a phone that’s thoughtful, a phone that won’t eat my pocket out, a phone that I can afford. My bros all use big phones and yet soak garri. I wonder if they are enjoying life. The gionee p5mini is affordable and it thrills me. Well I like affordable thrills. I enjoy life that way.
Everybody loves a product that lasts, so having a product that lasts me all day is a big plus for me. With the durability of the gionee p5 mini phone, am pretty sure I would use it for a really long period of time.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, other say beauty is what’s on the inside. But I wonder how we get to know the inside when the outside doesn’t attract us. A phone with cool physical appearance always gets to me. The Gionee p5min is sleek, slim and light in weight, making it appealing to the eyes.
Who doesn’t like a good camera? Who doesn’t love a good camera that’s portable and can be used for communication. Now isn’t just cool. Now imagine an affordable phone with a 5Mpxl, autofocus led flash and a 2Mpxl sub camera….. Yeah I know, no affordable phone can do that. But the Gionee p5 mini has all that, but not just that, a face beauty mode where I can tune up my picture appearance and beauty, talking about a mini Photoshop
A phone with these features would definitely make my life style easier.
technology has definitely changed communication, having a sleek phone with good durability is not something we see everyday.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2016
A lot of theme nd wallpaper option in theme park nd mood card
Re: All About P5 Mini by benayara: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
A lot of theme nd wallpaper option in theme park nd mood card
the phone comes with some cool themes. BT I really like the chameleon mode.
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2016
benayara:
the phone comes with some cool themes. BT I really like the chameleon mode.
the chameleon mode in that phone is cool. Helps with the theme slot.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
the chameleon mode in that phone is cool. Helps with the theme slot.
at least you won be bored with the themes on your phones.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Fake call
In some occasions, if you want to find an excuse to left, you can touch the fake call, after 15s you will get fake call back as if someone calling you. Actually this is just a fake call, and you can pretend to pick up the call, then left
Re: All About P5 Mini by benayara: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
Fake call
In some occasions, if you want to find an excuse to left, you can touch the fake call, after 15s you will get fake call back as if someone calling you. Actually this is just a fake call, and you can pretend to pick up the call, then left
that fake call something else. My guys once used it to get out of some boring conversations.
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2016
The Gionee p5 mini is cool.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
The Gionee p5 mini is cool.
not just cool, it also functions well.

1 Like

Re: All About P5 Mini by benayara: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
not just cool, it also functions well.
love the spec though... So far its an impressive affordable phone.
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
technology has definitely changed communication, having a sleek phone with good durability is not something we see everyday.
the importance of having a phone is so germane.
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
gionee realises the effect of colours..
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Tosinadigun23:
fola, you hit the nail ....so on point
just like my article ......
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2016
thismediagirl:
i feel you my sister
not just feel me.. get the phone..

1 Like

Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
thismediagirl:
yea.... the choice is totally in your hands...
so make the right one...
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2016
everythingnaija:
maybe if smartphones had a network provider that would be better..
am thinking along that area... watch out!!!
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2016
trendingfola:
gionee realises the effect of colours..
the P5 mini in all its colours elicited sparkles of admiration.
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2016
everythingnaija:
one thing we should learn from this is not just about gionee but that anything worth doing is worth well...
take the lead my dear..
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
the P5 mini in all its colours elicited sparkles of admiration.
it's not just the way it looks but the way it feels. The 5 mini is conspicuously bright and showy.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
it's not just the way it looks but the way it feels. The 5 mini is conspicuously bright and showy.
The Gionee P5 mini does a damn good job of "showing itself" very gradually.
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
Gionee has good durability. Making the phone Unique. Who doesn't like dat
everyone likes a good thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Subscriptions. / Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.