Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

All About P5 Mini - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All About P5 Mini (38246 Views)

Gionee P5 Mini And Tecno W3 / How To Off Data In Gionee P5 Mini / The New Gionee P5 Mini Smartphone || Features & Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
improved services grantees continuous purchase
continuous purchase results to better phones..
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Dimensioned between a statistics of 132 by 66 by 9.1mm, the phone is a plethora of aesthetics and features that make it bigger than it looks
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
trendingfola:
so make the right one...
i definitely will
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
Dimensioned between a statistics of 132 by 66 by 9.1mm, the phone is a plethora of aesthetics and features that make it bigger than it looks
it's high tech in plane switching liquid crystal display presents a vantage perspective from which the phone is experienced
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
it's high tech in plane switching liquid crystal display presents a vantage perspective from which the phone is experienced
from the screen saver to the games and everything in-between.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
my really about cheap too. It's also about being able to meet ur needs.
yes cos its the next basic thing..
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
The Gionee P5 mini lets you create mood cards that express your moments and give you an opportunity to show the world.
Re: All About P5 Mini by benayara: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2016
It also allow you to multitask. It cascades its windows in the nivel. One window rolls into the other in an unending loop of fun and function.
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
The Gionee P5 mini lets you create mood cards that express your moments and give you an opportunity to show the world.
the phone also comes with an extreme mode set where battery consumption stays close to a stand still.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
the phone also comes with an extreme mode set where battery consumption stays close to a stand still.
yeah... that extreme mode is really good i cant activate the extreme mode leaving just the vitals of calls, messages, calls and contacts.
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2016
The phone is an affordable phone that just fits. Smooth and slightly curved screen. The phone just fits into my pockets seamlessly well.
Re: All About P5 Mini by benayara: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
The phone is an affordable phone that just fits. Smooth and slightly curved screen. The phone just fits into my pockets seamlessly well.
true.. Its perfect for work play and almost anything.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2016
benayara:
true.. Its perfect for work play and almost anything.
its a good phone for running stuffs online in case u wanna snap and post products.
Re: All About P5 Mini by benayara: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
its a good phone for running stuffs online in case u wanna snap and post products.
its an economical phone and can also be used in business.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2016
benayara:
It also allow you to multitask. It cascades its windows in the novel. One window rolls into the other in an unending loop of fun and function.
its ram size allows for easy multitasking.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
sleek, affordable, and not boring.
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
The Gionee P5 mini does a damn good job of "showing itself" very gradually.
its quite portable, I can carry it around with real ease.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2016
I LIKE SMALL PHONES
I believed everything I did must be noticed and talked about. Big phones were my thing… always in vogue and envy of others, then I realized it’s not about being big but been useful. So I decided to change my orientation about phones, let me get something cute and affordable.
I am yet to regret my choice, it’s not just small and handy. It totally has all I need without going the extra mile…you get?
I use the Gionee p5 mini and the phone keeps me on my toes. It’s ever dynamic and useful. Am not scared of showing it off just cos it proves that big does not mean bold. It is handy and speaks as an extension of myself. It’s no longer a device for communication but a part of me that is unique.
It is not just the way it looks but the way it feels. The P5 mini is bright and showy but it does not assert itself all at once as if it considers the perception of our senses. The Gionee P5 mini does a damn good job of "showing itself" very gradually.
Amongst other features a Smartphone should have, Gionee p5 mini does more; it has a spending tracker that makes you accountable for how much you spend! This is thrilling, honestly for a Smartphone in this category, I couldn’t ask for more.
Yes it’s a mini but it just fits. So if you are thinking of an affordable Smartphone, don’t take my word for it. Go get a Gionee p5 mini and see for yourself.
You would definitely appreciate coming across this write up.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
benayara:
its an economical phone and can also be used in business.
for getting stuffs online its necessary to get a good camera so as the products would be clearly visible.
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
cos of its affordability and it's functions.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
at first impression, the phone is quite cool.
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
cos of its affordability and it's functions.
if you look through my write up, i was amazed to realise i dont have to use a big phone
Re: All About P5 Mini by benayara: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
The chameleon mode kinda adds cool looks to the phone
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
benayara:
The chameleon mode kinda adds cool looks to the phone
I usually use the mode for my music also.
Re: All About P5 Mini by benayara: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
elandtech:
I usually use the mode for my music also.
I hvnt tried DAT out. I usually use it for my themes and pic
Re: All About P5 Mini by elandtech: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
benayara:
I hvnt tried DAT out. I usually use it for my themes and pic
u should try it for the music also. It's gives it a unique look.
Re: All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
trendingfola:
just like my article ......
it covers what we need to know
Re: All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Debbiedavid:
the name is so correct
grin grin
Re: All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Debbiedavid:
we all have that problem...
yes, but they should work on it, its a smartphone
Re: All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Debbiedavid:
yes.. so that we will longer have inferior products..
that day i hopefully wait for it
Re: All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
but all na the truth na
lol, i get you
Re: All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
passblack:
the size has nothing to do with its functions

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread / Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Subscriptions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.