Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (45100 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by networkrecharg: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Our money oooh

TANTUMERGO007:
cry we(youths of this country) are praying hard for you to overcome these storms, we believe and trust in you. may all the good work you have done vindicate you sir.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Walexsammy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Abeg help me tell them.If Buhari had devoted 50% of the energy dissipated on this Saraki case to tackle the fuel and power crisis,they would have been long been history by now
u must be a clown, was it buhari that asked him not to declear his assets as a senator?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Walexsammy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
rottennaija:

Have you ever seen buhari in the court premises before or his vice? What has buhari gotten to do with this?
u seriously don't need to quote that clown
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by teehrt: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki is traumatize. He doesn't even smile again... we miss ur smile!!
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Idris222: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ha ha ha ha hau
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Rendition(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Benikuuse:
I was behind this man, i thought it was witch hunt but with the recent cct, ccb laws that the senate is trying to twist to be in favour of him has killed my respect for him. Imaging there will be something of national importance and it will take the senate two years to pass into law, but the usely scam is just taking the senate two weeks to pass into law. Saraki God is coming for youooo
just lookin at the fools praisin him
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Let d truth set him free... If he possess any. Mtchewww
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Homguy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cry we(youths of this country) are praying hard for you to overcome these storms, we believe and trust in you. may all the good work you have done vindicate you sir.
with his recent attempts to change the cct/ccb act, it should be obvious that this man is a crook, liar and a thief. Am suprised you wrote all that.

This is one reason Nigeria would go no where. A clear thief and u still support him. Becareful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by esan1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
I just like this man very calm and humble
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Myde4naija(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
you are not serious at all, are you representing yourself or the youth? Please take it back and talk about yourself.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by springtech(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2016

TANTUMERGO007:

What is this one saying, how many of you are praying for him. What kind of good works did you say he has done, I SMH for you. If this is the way you reason, I pity the people you will lead some day. Youths like you are disgrace to the commonwealth of youths. I spit and walk away furiously.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by One4me: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Okikiki:

Selective prosecution!

Who is the reason workers are not paid in:
OSUN - Aregbesola and AP-Cheats
IMO - PDP Looters
ETC
Who is the reason why we don't have light across the nation? - PDP 16yrs of mismanagement and looters in GEJ government

Who is the reason why we sleep in fuel stations in search of fuel? - GEJ and his looters who did not build not repair refineries when Crude was $140/barrel

Who is the reason why inflation has risen to all time 2 digits high? GEJ, Okonjo Iweala, Dezziani the thief-finger and other PDP thieves

Who is the reason for massive suffering in the Land today? PDP, GEJ and their mismanagement of Nigeria's economy in the last 5yrs

Maybe all the causative factors have been jailed as we speak.

Maybe He is the only black sheep in the upper and lower house?

Please address all the listed in your ensuing response.

Lol. Naija I hail ooo.

Padi Padi govt.

As for Saraki, his days are numbered as Senate President

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
One4me:

As for Saraki, his days are numbered as Senate President

Bravo! It would also be wonderful if you number the days of all APC CHEATS, starting from the HEAD to TOE and all you mentioned ABOVE as well.

For records, PDP has no business with IMO State.

Count their days quickly and brief waiting Nigerians!
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Deffi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016

[size=18pt]OLE PATAKI[/size]

angry

mods,.....I no call anybody name.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by jumobi1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
I have never had any interest in Saraki's case since it started. I can't remember commenting on any thread about him except this one.

Saraki is not the reason prices of food has gone up, he's not the reason fuel is scarce and he's not the reason darkness has taken over NEPA.

What's the fuss about him and why the noise about his case?

The aggregate of the actions of Saraki and other looters is the reason fuel is scarce and is the reason darkness has taken over NEPA.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by rottennaija(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Walexsammy:
u seriously don't need to quote that clown

They are becoming very annoying
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Tarzaa(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Not me! I can't pay for him to overcome the present situation!
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by DMerciful(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
When OBJ was declaring public holidays everyweek to prevent Atiku from going to court, where were you?How can Nigeria progress with so much hypocrisy? undecided
Benikuuse:
I was behind this man, i thought it was witch hunt but with the recent cct, ccb laws that the senate is trying to twist to be in favour of him has killed my respect for him. Imaging there will be something of national importance and it will take the senate two years to pass into law, but the usely scam is just taking the senate two weeks to pass into law. Saraki God is coming for youooo
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Benikuuse(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2016
What has obj got to do with this? Stop sleeping guy, Nigeria is bigger than saraki, he can't twist a law that was made just to favour him? I don't blame you small time you will start blaming buhari for disorganising this country but you see that it is you that is supporting such evil, maybe because when saraki came for campaign you manage to get 20 naira
DMerciful:
When OBJ was declaring public holidays everyweek to prevent Atiku from going to court, where were you?How can Nigeria progress with so much hypocrisy? undecided
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Carlmax(m): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Beremx:
I have never had any interest in Saraki's case since it started. I can't remember commenting on any thread about him except this one.

Saraki is not the reason prices of food has gone up, he's not the reason fuel is scarce and he's not the reason darkness has taken over NEPA.

God Bless you for typing my mind.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Beremx:

If Saraki and his family did not impoverish Kwara State, that area---and surrounding states--- would have contributed to the development of your country thereby alleviating poverty and improving the quality of life. But, at least two generations of Nigerians in that area---tens of millions of people--- have been condemned to a life of suffering, unemployment, poor education, under-development, short life-expectancy etc. Basically, more or less useless, and a burden, to society.

It's like most of you have no use a the effect of corruption on your society, well-being and overall development .
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by katibu(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Beremx:

go think well bruh.... wetin kill Nigeria na corruption. if we nor kill corruption now corruption go kill us. our looters misappropriating their offices is a serious offence that should be dealt with irrespective of ethnic or religious background.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.