Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (45075 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by lamzybaby: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
PHOTOS: Senate President, Bukola Saraki at CCT today

http://nigerianpilot.com/photos-senate-president-bukola-saraki-cct-today/

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
cry we(youths of this country) are praying hard for you to overcome these storms, we believe and trust in you. may all the good work you have done vindicate you sir.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by cktheluckyman: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cry we(youths of this country) are praying hard for you to overcome these storms, we believe and trust in you. may all the good work you have done vindicate you sir.

Yesooo God bless Saraki

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by chriskosherbal(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Let this criminal just be gotten rid off ASAP.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Yesooo God bless Saraki
he needs our support, all those calling for his head are minority(5%)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Benikuuse(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
I was behind this man, i thought it was witch hunt but with the recent cct, ccb laws that the senate is trying to twist to be in favour of him has killed my respect for him. Imaging there will be something of national importance and it will take the senate two years to pass into law, but the usely scam is just taking the senate two weeks to pass into law. Saraki God is coming for youooo

238 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Beremx(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
I have never had any interest in Saraki's case since it started. I can't remember commenting on any thread about him except this one.

Saraki is not the reason prices of food has gone up, he's not the reason fuel is scarce and he's not the reason darkness has taken over NEPA.

What's the fuss about him and why the noise about his case?

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by ashjay001(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Cele tan yin!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by cktheluckyman: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Majority of the youths(95%) are solidly behind him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by bender79: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
OK the youths in your house or village? Gullible like you

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by cktheluckyman: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
I have never had any interest in Saraki's case since it started. I can't remember commenting on any thread about him except this one.

Saraki is not the reason prices of food has gone up, he's not the reason fuel is scarce and he's not the reason darkness has taken over NEPA.

Abeg help me tell them.If Buhari had devoted 50% of the energy dissipated on this Saraki case to tackle the fuel and power crisis,they would have been long been history by now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by osoyusuf08(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
O (saraki) nwo t'anu t'anu.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by rottennaija(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
The blood of saraki...

Abeg mek I ask, na which mod or who be the mod wey dey lock any serious thread in nairaland? I have observed it for some time now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by rottennaija(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Abeg help me tell them.If Buhari had devoted 50% of the energy dissipated on this Saraki case to tackle the fuel and power crisis,they would have been long been history by now
Have you ever seen buhari in the court premises before or his vice? What has buhari gotten to do with this?

65 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by blazetitov: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
ashjay001:

Cele tan yin!

Wan tan candle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by omoigbomina(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
ashjay001:

Cele tan yin!
let me complete it for you...........won wo bata

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by otunbashonny(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Yesooo God bless Saraki

Who he epp??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by NwaNimo1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
He looks innocent to me.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amazing grin
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by oosibajo: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

See your life, shameless person that think from his feet not from his brain

38 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:

berem ama ri cha wan, i just fell in love with you now. i love this comment, may God continue to open your eyes to see what i am seeing.

oremussanctus

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by ifeelgood: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
But this orphan dey get appetite for pusssy these days so?
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by sofiaqueen: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
corrupt people
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Sijo01(f): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Is he sleeping, praying or dieing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by Olukologia(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki my man God will surely vindicate you. No mind de bad belle. After yu contributed to their success, dey cant stand by yu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by oosamole(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Who are the we(youth) ?
I guess you mean the looters of the same calibre.

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by asumo12: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by jeedbaba: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
What of Pa Chukwudi44? the baddest idiot ABOBAKU ever liveth.

This dude (Sarathief) needs to dismiss out of senate ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today by ummahmat(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
sariki problems continues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.