Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) (1540 Views)

Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) / The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello,please this my first time of writing a story and i dont even know how to write it yet,i mean where to write it, i dont known if there is anyone there that can help me out,because i have a lot on my mind to write
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
_Part1chap1_
Nanjing,China
xuankang,the head of the highest ranking assassin group in china,clad in a black suit,and tieing a red form of cloth on his head,came out of a tall building built with rocks of different type laid on each other before being cemented together, the compound of this building is 6times as large as a stadium, many buildings are found in this compound.The boxing region contains many punching bags at the left side,the fighting region with many local weapons is also there.as Xuakang came out of the building,he saw a long luxurious bus driver as he was shouting at someone in the bus after he has delivered kids of about 5000 in the premises which are busy crying,xuankang stepped closer to the bus driver, after confirming what is happening he stepped closer to the boy in the bus and ask'what your name',before the boy answer the question,the bus driver muttered some words and the next thing that happen is that a gun was shot towards him at the back,the boy quickly answered,my name is william
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
i'm new on nairaland. please friends this not the whole chapter one i just have to write thhs up so that you can know i have something meaningful to write,please i dont know where to write long words,if you can help me to know the main area i wil be writing long words,i wont dissapoint you
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by joanee20(f): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2016
I want to see the list o...so am following real good
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Seanixking: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Keep posting the updates and please don't keep your follower waiting.
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
After xuankang the head of the assassin club in china,a man of power,looking like a goliath on standing saw the great fear on the boy as a result of the gunshot heard by him,he directly some words towards him saying why are you afraid? williams grew more in anger annoyance and sympathy respectively as he look at the person that shot the gun,xuankang and the bus driver,xuakang a very sharp man quickly spotted him looking at the man that shoot the gun,so he called his name take,william that was facing the ground raise up his head as he saw a gun handed over to him by xuankang.williams begin to cry and also refusing the gun,but he has no choice than to accept the gun,after accepting the gun he faced xuankang angrily and asked him with total boldness and courage what should i use it for,xuankang put on an evil smile and he finally speaked saying killed the man that kill the bus driver,william became shocked,hopeless and helpless,and he pray in his mind that the ground should open and swallow him.to be continued
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
after holding a gun in his hands for the first time a thought come up in his mind and he muttered some words to himself as he turne d back 'should i try to run away' he looked aimlessly at the gate which is been surrounded by mens holding pumping machine(guns) in their hand,even if i had a luck and find a way to run away i wont run for so many time before i will be caught,for the surrounding of this compound is mahnly covered with bush many thought came to his mind as he heard a voice from xuankang saying you have 30seconds to decide whether you kill the man and i will spare you,or he looked desperately at williams as he stressed the 'o' as in oooor u spare the man and i gave you buried alive in that carnal,xuankang pointed at a carnal behind the shooting practicing region,he cant believe his hear after hearing xuankang,he mummured how can a man be as wicked as this,he tremble as he heard 20seconds more,one can tell by the look on his face that he is ready to kill the man,but instead he shoot xuankang.
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls i'm sorry for writing short short,just that i dont know where to write long words on nairaland,and moreover i can only write 1024letters for where i'm writing it
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
pls i need ur comments to know maybe you are reading it or not
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by AllstarZ(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
keep it up...but please improve the punctuating
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2016
William became grief as he saw xuankang,laughing and shouting loudly after he has shooted him,he became surprised seeing xuankang alive,all he wished is that xuankang should fall down and died,bt dat disheartening as he failed his plan.instead of being angry he laughed the more,suddenly he stopped laughing and said i wont kill you by myself but sneaker! he called one of his workers.sneaker is the fastest killer and shooter of the group,he has killed many people,both famous and unfamous people,xuankang told him get ready to be in a shooting competition with williams.he knows putting william in a shooting competition with sneaker is like putting dog in a fighting competition with lion.williams tremble as he saw sneaker,his standing is like the standing of a police dog,william remember the popular saying that no one knows their time of death,but his own case is different he knows he is going to die on that day,everybody started to proceed to the building tag with 'the shooting region' william also enter wit them
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Parmilerin: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one,update fast and stop shorting words.
Re: THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) by Tommysoul: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pls i want to rewrite the whole story this gonna be interesting

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 5 / Have You Read Breathing's Diary? / List Of Important And Free Ebooks For Your Enjoyment (instant Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.