Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) (1583 Views)

In Deep Sticky Mud-A thrilling blend of Romance,Rivalry,Betrayal&vengeance / The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by Kimcutie: 2:33am On Sep 19, 2017
The story “Mysterious Lady” is a romantic, horror, love and vengeance about a man named Micheal and a mysterious lady, the story unfolds.

No part of the publication should be rewritten, republished or copied without the consent of the author.

All names and brands mentioned in this story are purely fictional and does not relate with any persons living or dead!

Prologue:

It was late in the night at about 12:30am on a Saturday, I was awoken by the creeping sounds I heard at the back of my house, distant drum beating, chattering voices was all I heard that night, I decided to check what was going on, I tried to get up but to no avail, what could be holding me back? I tried again, still same thing, immediately it was as if a black object fell from my eye and I realised that I was chained with a golden chain to the wooden chassis of my bed, I saw something like the picture of a known beautiful woman wearing a white and black gown with a balance on her right hand, I knew my judgement day has arrived because I wasn’t living a perfect life, but how did I know about this lady and why is she like this? The Mystery is about to unravel.
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by Kimcutie: 2:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Critics and story lovers are welcomed, copy and paste crew keep off.
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by Kimcutie: 2:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Chapter 1:

My name is Micheal and this is my mysterious story!

It was a busy and bright Monday morning, everything look joyfully aroused, as I woke to the sound of the alarm bell that I set at 7:00pm, I wasn't working yet, despite the fact that am a graduate, at least I have something doing, I rushed to the toilet, took my brush and brushed my teeth, I also took my bath, it was as if I was expecting something that morning, I have done a couple of interviews but none seem to be pushing through, at about 9:36am, I got a call from a private number.
"Hello, it's this Mr. Micheal" a feminine voice asked
"Yes ma'am, how may I be of help" I replied not sure of who she was.
"You have an appointment with the CEO of TransTech Incorporated, so I decided to call you to inform you"
"But ma'am, I didn't apply for any job there, isn't this a mistake?" I asked feeling nervous
"I know how you feel, but trust me, it isn't a mistake, just be there by 1:30pm" She said and ended the call
I was confused, how could this be, I cannot remember writing an application letter to anyone, maybe God has decided to look into my case, since I don't have anywhere to go, I decided to take a nap and I set the time at 12:00pm(1 hr,30mins to the time). TransTech INC is a big company that makes automotive parts for car companies, they are popular in the business and located in Starlight Avenue at GRA in Port Harcourt.
It was exactly 12:00pm, my alarm woke me up, I freshen up and spray all available perfumes I had, I also wore a blue suit and a blue trouser to match and I completed it with a Rolex wristwatch, by 1:00pm, I was done with all the manly makeups, I set for a confused journey, it was 20mins from my house to TransTech building, it was a skyscraper building with 15 floors, when I reached the building, I went to the receptionist and ask for the CEO office and I was directed to the place, the CEO office was on the last floor, the 15th floor, so I made use of the elevator and pressed 15th floor, when I reached there, I met the receptionist opposite the CEO office, "Hello ma'am good day, I was invited to meet with the CEO of this company"

"Welcome sir, let me check my records, what's your name sir" she replied
"My name is mic..." before I could continue I was interrupted by a sexy and beautiful woman in her late twenties.
"Welcome Mr. Micheal, I was the one that called you earlier, my receptionist wasn't informed" she said going to her office

While she was walking to her office, I was lost in the thought of her curvy body that will make a man salivate, she wore a tight mini red gown mixed with diamonds, money was written allover her, a thing that I didn't have, the receptionist tap me and woke me up from this estacy, I came back to life and followed the beautiful lady to her office.

To be Continued

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by Kimcutie: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain,queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn

New Story guys....

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by Kimcutie: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
To be continued!
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by VanTee20(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice opening Kim, your story has got potentials. However, your punctuation is really not good enough. The second paragraph of your first chapter has just one fullstop. Why? Do you want to leave your readers breathless?

Try to end your sentences with periods, not commas or nothing at all. A comma, question mark or full stop should always come before the second part of every pair of quotation marks.

Lastly, I noticed an inconsistency. Micheal doesn't have money but owns a rolex. Really?

I am waiting for the next update though.
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by Kimcutie: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
VanTee20:
Nice opening Kim, your story has got potentials. However, your punctuation is really not good enough. The second paragraph of your first chapter has just one fullstop. Why? Do you want to leave your readers breathless?

Try to end your sentences with periods, not commas or nothing at all. A comma, question mark or full stop should always come before the second part of every pair of quotation marks.

Lastly, I noticed an inconsistency. Micheal doesn't have money but owns a rolex. Really?

I am waiting for the next update though.
He has something doing but you will later find out but someone can wear fake Rolex na cool
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by adontcare(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kimcutie:
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain,queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn

New Story guys....
present, here I am at my reading pleasure. Tnx for d mention
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Following
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by MichaelBlake40: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Okay o am here
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by cyberhope(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
interesting.... following!!
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by harameede99(f): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
right behind you
Re: Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) by Horlardorjah(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Following with passion

(1) (Reply)

IN THE DARK� Chapter 1 {sex Story} / Greatest Quotes Of The Greatest. / The Woman That Once Was A Girl. (a Peom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.