Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Do I Make Extra Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Extra Money? (2989 Views)

Top 6 Websites To Make Extra Money Online / Make Extra Money From Jumia Online Shop / How A Student Can Make Extra Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Extra Money? by tellmemore(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2006
I have a computer, printer,scanner, mobile phone, digital camera and a car.
How do I make extra money? I need ideas, please don't tell me to open a buisiness centre or something vague. I have ideas of my own but I need more.
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by kellorah: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2006
sell 'em all!
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by tellmemore(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2006
kellorah:

sell 'em all!

Very funny

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 26, 2011
Set up photo blog about Nigeria,
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by econnect: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
Join Lekker life style and earn Euros weekly.

Visit: http://www.innobest.mylekkerlife.com

Call: 08034054688
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by nkem123(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
go blogging

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by Pappij: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
How can one make money via blogging
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by thisisEMP: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2011
tellmemore:

Very funny

Well contact me and I will tell you how
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by tjide: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
The best way to make money with the resources you mention is thru information marketing. That is what I am doing and it is very profitable
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by solarj05(m): 4:04am On Aug 02, 2011
Dear poster, there are many ways to make extra money; one is to concentrate on whatever is it that arouses your passion and interest, the more you do it the more you are on your way to success ladder. the second way is to learn the way of others to take a cue from it. a popular adage says, "if you want to see far in life, the best thing to do is to climb the shoulders of a tall man" you may do this by learning what others have done successfully and that has given them money. i have been into online business for over a year now and God has been helping me. if you can contact me on olusolaj@ymail.com. we can talk better. i can give you 8 good ways you can make consistent money online no matter your level of proficiency. i will give you 3 of it for free and help you set it up but others will cost you some bucks. even with the free ones you can go a long way in making extra cash.
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by LagBlogger(m): 5:19am On Aug 02, 2011
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by fiverr(m): 3:52am On Aug 03, 2011
Well, you have been given a whole lot of ideas.
This is my own humble contribution,
If you can afford to get internet connection with your computer,
the easiest money making secret is being online and doing businesses online.
What sort of businesses?
A whole lot, BUT, the simple truth on making money on the internet evolves round
3 main things.

1 you must have a product or service to sell
2. You must generate traffic to it
3. you make sales and that's money for you

In fact, it is simple than you ever think if you are serious about making it.
it allows for flexibility of your time and choice of working ours.

Well, i am speaking from experience.

In fact, you can start with fiverr.com.
This is where i made my first $1000 online

I even have a report on how i did it on my blog
below.

Wishing you the best inyour endeavour
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by neksummi(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2011
With what you have, just add internet connection and online business will be the way to go. But my advise is that you take time to study the game. Don't jump in blindly cos you'll lose a lot of money. While you take your time to learn, use TIG Treasure Resources to start making money offline.I made N28k my first month and that was the last two weeks of the month.
For details on TIG call 08063306838 0r 08073639975.
Wish you the best.
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2011
Blogging is the only viable means to start up an online business in Nigeria without getting scammed. And all that you need to set-up your own blog is freely searchable on the web using Google. You must be driven by passion to make anything work out successfully too.
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by ADIGAXSON: 3:29am On Aug 04, 2011
Hi friend,with the resources you have,you can go into internet business,marketing information online.You can develop own product to sell online and even though you do not have any product of your own,you can sell other peoples products and make millions like am doing right now.
To get materials on how to make money online,send an email"i want to be an internet millionaire",your name,phone number and location to:

info@lagosinternetcollege.com
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by fiverr(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
I still insist on fiverr. It is the easiest money making avenue
i have ever come across. I made my very first money ever online
through fiverr.

I even document how i made it. See my guide on my blog
below.
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by goldline76(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Anyone here that really want to make not just extra income but a secured and sustainable one should click on the link below in my signature.
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by Knaruto(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
bro i suggest u start football betting if u wanna know more about it contact me on 08130135586 or add me on 2go @knaruto
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by judebeyou: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
blogexpert: Set up photo blog about Nigeria,
How can someone benefit from such business?
Please I need info. Post here or contact me through; mgtechgh@consultant.com
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by ibizgirl(f): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2012
Beyond making money for today you should concentrate on creating an unending stream of income nd MLM is the way to go. For details visit www.myedmarker.com/osezee to know more about the MLM company that is changing lives here in Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by eniculate: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2012
see my signature link on how to make that extra income legitimately
Re: How Do I Make Extra Money? by edwordmike(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
There two common and easy way to make money online, it is either you invest in a very popular investment program or start making money by advertising products and services. For more information please visit www.straightforwardbuy.org

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting An Online Business / Top 5 Affiliate Marketer’s Mistakes / Uplift Technologies Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.