Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! (49035 Views)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by dake40(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Technically, Nigerian is near becoming a One party state.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Memphis357(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
To be or not to be......That's the question
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by ekpesa(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
until he is found guilty in the court of law, propaganda will not find him guilty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ehen
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Teespice(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
in saner climes, a normal person would have resigned but not in this our Nigeria.

like someone rightly said, he dug his grave the moment the plans to amend the CCB act became public knowledge.

I believe there is something he stands to benefit, has benefited or will benefit this one he is still holding tightly to that coveted office.

whatever be the case, we dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by leye4u: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin just as Buhari technically knocked out boko haram lipsrsealed

to curse/insult(chop ban) you just they hungry me undecided
how do I ensure am totally banned from Nairaland for ever,someone advised I should yab Seun Osewa or lalastilala...what do u advise?
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by NwaNimo1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Businessideas: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Trust our senators to circumvent this by making their sitting time from 6pm to 10am(next day) until further notice. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
bettercreature:
By conducting Saraki trial day to day,Saraki is technically out of office

Or is he going to preside on sunday?

Political analyst in the house! what do you think ?

Is your wife technically not your wife because you are in the office every day of the week?
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by agboolagunju: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
orisa37:
Bokoharam was technically defeated but they are still there practically killing the best of our Military. .This Sarakis Case is all trumped up to harass, victimize, intimidate and technically knock him off his constitutional status. This is vain politics.

When people want to victimise you, if they find nothing against you, you are forever free. They have found something against Saraki. Case closed!
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by shaddoww: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
now I am 100% sure APC has a hand in this trial, the party chairman just spoke of hw dey are planning over d weekend n now dis is wat we see, I guess wat the people intend to do now is to force him to resign n if he does dat n his loyalist keep going with him to CCT ,den dey may miss d day dey will conduct a new election

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by bashydemy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
sapiosexual1:
It means Ike Ekweremadu would be the de facto Senate President. Oyegun already alluded to it last week. This lends credence to the notion that the whole Saraki trial is stage managed by the APC hierarchy featuring Justice Danladi.
Anyways, it's win -win for ndigbo.
Ndigbo kwenu! cheesy
Sorry nothing like win for Ndigbo, have you forgotten the forgery case against Him?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
May Bukola Saraki ends in Kirikiri Maximum Prison. Ole buruku
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by chrixus(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
If the tribunal finds him guilty, he is not just technically out but disgracefully out. I think Inec should get ready for a Bye-election in ilorin where he represents. Or is there going to be another judicial process.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by 4nobody4every1: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing suspension...

Ekweremadu needs to pass the revised budget, so that the Nigeria Police can commence their works on the forgery case file.This is important as well, his "Ndigbo" can not save at the appointed time. grin

Ahan, ahan, grin grin

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by 4nobody4every1: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
chrixus:
If the tribunal finds him guilty, he is not just technically out but disgracefully out. I think Inec should get ready for a Bye-election in ilorin where he represents. Or is there going to be another judicial process.

lolz Even if the tribunal find him guilty,he will remain in office and appeal the judgement up to the supreme court just like Wike.You still have a long way to go dear.BTW the new CCB act will come into effect very soon

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by aAK1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
i am not a saraki supporter but i see him scaling the storm

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by down4bj: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
bettercreature:
By conducting Saraki trial day to day,Saraki is technically out of office

Or is he going to preside on sunday?

Political analyst in the house! what do you think ?
serves him right....he was used, dumped and then disgraced. lesson for all those politicians who abandoned their party, hub-nub with the devil they barely know in other parties and then got served

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
bashydemy:
Sorry nothing like win for Ndigbo, have you forgotten the forgery case against Him?

which yeye forgery case? My dear the APC have got nothing on the DSP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Alhkerimu(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]APC are a bunch of Crooks

Audu of Kogi was known to have stolen N11 Billion yet ran for office.
[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

[size=14pt]Boko Haram is techincally defeated and yet they are killing more and more[/size]

[size=14pt]Now you are saying Saraki is techincally out of the office
We cant trust these APC crooks.
[/size]
GUY WATCH YOUR MOUNTH. WHILE BRINGING LATE AUDU INTO THIS LACUNA, IF YOU DONT TAKE TIME ABOUT AUDU HIS SPIRIT WILL TURN YOU TO
{ökwù öne}
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki the hero of an independednt legislature!!! tarry on dear,they might have the useless CCT but just like Wike's case victory awaits at the last and most important court.the supreme court !!! nuttin do you sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by pat077: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope his trial won't be inconclusive.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Xtopherprince(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
jtjohn:
this man should just resign to save him from all this embarrassment.....I don't just know why Africa's are so intoxicated with political power

He wouldn't want to, because he knows been in Office affords him the priviledge to manipulate the system. Saraki's days in office are numbered, his eviction is inevitable.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by jeje123(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
O n peeeeee!
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Xtopherprince:

He wouldn't want to, because he knows being in Office accords him the priviledge to manipulate the system. Saraki's days in office are numbered, his eviction is inevitable.

yesoo his days as senate president has been numbered as June 2015-June 2019!!!
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by janvier27(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Of course the law on working hours will quickly be amended. Senate sittings now to start 7pm.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by gbemiga1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrPresident1:
I want to sell this land, bids are welcome. This is prime property in Banana Iceland, near Linda's house, adjacent to Adenuga's lodge and just opposite Dangote's nest.

Rumours have it that Mr Bill Gates baba olowo aiye owns the crib just three buildings from here. This is hot cake.

Asking price is N5Billion cool
haha considering the location of the land, #50billion jare
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by MrPresident1: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbemiga1:
haha considering the location of the land, #50billion jare

Wa sere paddy mi.

I just want to give opportunity to the less privilege in the society to come and roll with big boys cheesy wink
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by chrixus(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

lolz Even if the tribunal find him guilty,he will remain in office and appeal the judgement up to the supreme court just like Wike.You still have a long way to go dear.BTW the new CCB act will come into effect very soon
MR' saraki's seat becomes vacant once CCB finds him guilty pending the time the case lingers in court. BTW a new act can become a law without the president signing it. CCB is a special and technical tribunal very different from an electoral tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
chrixus:
MR' saraki's seat becomes vacant once CCB finds him guilty pending the time the case lingers in court. BTW a new act can become a law without the president signing it. CCB is a special and technical tribunal very different from an electoral tribunal.

No matter what the CCT rules,saraki will remain the senate president and appeal the judgement,Better get your facts right.The CCT is not like the normal court and does not even have the powers to send anyone to jail.

fyi the senate does not need the present assent to pass the new CCB act into law

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrPresident1:
I want to sell this land, bids are welcome. This is prime property in Banana Iceland, This is hot cake.

Asking price is N5Billion cool
hmm, when will u get common sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.