Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! (49036 Views)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Beeman1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
orisa37:
Bokoharam was technically defeated but they are still there practically killing the best of our Military. .This Sarakis Case is all trumped up to harass, victimize, intimidate and technically knock him off his constitutional status. This is vain politics.
Ipod bitter zombie. Where did u see boko haram kill our army men So engaging/gun battle don turn to killing our army men abi U and your likes are already been put to shame. Either u like it or not,Boko haram is a thing of past now. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by stanilo4love(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
I don't believe that.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by MrPresident1: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Krisan234:
hmm, when will u get common sense?

See him teeth like asun (roasted goat) teeth grin
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
bettercreature:
By conducting Saraki trial day to day,Saraki is technically out of office

Or is he going to preside on sunday?

Political analyst in the house! what do you think ?

Well lets wait and see

Nigerian law makers are unpredictable
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by afanide: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
bettercreature:

You are technically correct.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by donseadove(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sorry oooo, but i just remember something, abeg where Nnamdi kanu dey sef undecided
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Remii(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
sapiosexual1:
It means Ike Ekweremadu would be the de facto Senate President. Oyegun already alluded to it last week. This lends credence to the notion that the whole Saraki trial is stage managed by the APC hierarchy featuring Justice Danladi.
Anyways, it's win -win for ndigbo.
Ndigbo kwenu! cheesy
yes, until his own forgery case resumes, lol
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Reference(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Well since he refused to step down, this is the result. Now the whole country loses. Nigerians are so, so slow.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by pasol4real(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
So ekweremmadu is technically the senate president grin
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Bobby4090: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Firefire:
May Bukola Saraki ends in Kirikiri Maximum Prison. Ole buruku

No no no, his case is just that of stealing. Remember Stealing is not Corruption.

He can only end up in Kirikiri Minimum Prison, not the Maximum Prison!!!

His crime is just a minimal one of ordinary stealing N2 billion....so he goes to the Minimum Prison.

Hope u get its Naija we dey!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by chrixus(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

No matter what the CCT rules,saraki will remain the senate president and appeal the judgement,Better get your facts right.The CCT is not like the normal court and does not even have the powers to send anyone to jail.

fyi the senate does not need the present assent to pass the new CCB act into law
lol with your above opinion that makes the CCB useless, and if that's the case, saraki won't be so afraid. He is not going to jail but he is going to lose his seat and some of those asset confiscated. Get that fact sir
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by UdehEbukaC(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
omowolewa:
Until he is declared innocent, he is actually out of service.

He would have enough time to face his trial and not the CCT act amendment.
Where did you learn that one from. He is innocent until declared guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by urbobo20(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
saraki was just too proud even when he knew , he father's corruption
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by BizBayo: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
donseadove:
Sorry oooo, but i just remember something, abeg where Nnamdi kanu dey sef undecided

I think say na only me dey reason the man matter ooo. I believe him sef go don dey know the real enemies of the country.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Megaflex(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
saraki should jst resign
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Badgers14: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
sapiosexual1:
It means Ike Ekweremadu would be the de facto Senate President. Oyegun already alluded to it last week. This lends credence to the notion that the whole Saraki trial is stage managed by the APC hierarchy featuring Justice Danladi.
Anyways, it's win -win for ndigbo.
Ndigbo kwenu! cheesy

Win win for ndi igbo on paper....

But since Ekweremadu have been in the senate , what have he done for ndi igbo What have he done for his constituency Have you been at the Enugu airport His home state.... Let me save a trip.... It is rubbish....and he was the deputy senate president last administration... What about second niger bridge The killing of his statesmen in the hands of fulani herdsman...what did he do about that

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by anonimi: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:
Has he been ever useful in office?

Are you talking about the JUNKETEER

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by networkrecharg: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
[size=20pt]

Saraki Going Going Gone.....

If saraki is not convicted that the fight against corruption is a failure.
This is a test for PMB
[/size]
bettercreature:

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by anonimi: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Remii:

You mean the forgery case of the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon who stoned Gani fawehinmi for dragging him to court over his FAKE life

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185195_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite_jpega5665315d5c791abf9153d63713a71a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185196_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite2_jpega25d65d2c2182d2a7e26492fee4db0da
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by bettercreature(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
networkrecharg:
[size=20pt]

Saraki Going Going Gone.....

If saraki is not convicted that the fight against corruption is a failure.
This is a test for PMB
[/size]
Saraki must RESIGN honourably otherwise this is just the beginning,the forces behind this case are very POWERFUL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Lexusgs430: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Physically out of office, seems a better option!!!
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Remii:
@bashydemy exactly ooo. The presidency is taking it one bird at a time, seems they wanna deal with the tougher bird first.
Ekweremadu would be gone within a week of Saraki's exit.
Anyhow we see it, PDP ti fe take over, David Mark go just dey sip his burukutu. Common sense too would tell him to lay low #panamapapers

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by bashydemy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

which yeye forgery case? My dear the APC have got nothing on the DSP
haha chukwudi will nev r seize to amaze me. I will you said the same about Saraki. Time will tell
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by anonimi: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by anonimi: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrPresident1:
See him teeth like asun (roasted goat) teeth grin

You must be referring to this Asiwaju Asiwere.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-eIFBTSfuRCQ/U-w3y7wIJMI/AAAAAAAAKt4/ey9fLDBNYtI/s1600/10430440_10152798470466509_2778600934486878948_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by anonimi: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Alhkerimu:
GUY WATCH YOUR MOUNTH. WHILE BRINGING LATE AUDU INTO THIS LACUNA, IF YOU DONT TAKE TIME ABOUT AUDU HIS SPIRIT WILL TURN YOU TO
{ökwù öne}

Audu spirit will first have to repay the N11 billion to Kogi before IT can do anything to anyone.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Adonkia(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ghen Ghen grin
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by HzRF(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:

Has he been ever useful in office?

Lol tell me who will convene the house
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by anonimi: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
kropotkin11:
Ok go wear your Superman costume and rescue him from his current predicament. He is going down!

The zombies voted their superman already on March 28, 2016. grin grin
Unfortunately he:

- cannot rescue our naira
- cannot rescue our fuel
- cannot rescue our power
- cannot rescue our international image

Oh what a loss embarassed
A total & complete loss. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
bashydemy:
haha chukwudi will nev r seize to amaze me. I will you said the same about Saraki. Time will tell

Bros I ask again ,have you removed Saraki as SP?
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by emmadaji: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
He came through the back door, therefore he is going the same back door
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
If Saraki is out of office this month onwards, who will be the next senate president of federal republic of Nigeria? There will be 2016 Kung fu in both chambers soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.