Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! (49033 Views)

Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by bashydemy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

Bros I ask again ,have you removed Saraki as SP?
Chukwudi hahahha with all this revelations today at the CCT? Sorry bro it's no business as usual. Beside you've not been talking much anout Saraki lately seem you've pitch your tent with Ekeremadu. You will still be disgrace.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Shoekudi44 no go like dis
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

The zombies voted their superman already on March 28, 2016. grin grin
Unfortunately he:

- cannot rescue our naira
- cannot rescue our fuel
- cannot rescue our power
- cannot rescue our international image

Oh what a loss embarassed
A total & complete loss. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4
Hahaha very funny but it dosent change a thing. You will wail endlessly from now till kingdom come. Buckle up kiddo, its a long hard ride cheesy
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by notoriousbabe: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
bashydemy:
Chukwudi hahahha with all this revelations today at the CCT? Sorry bro it's no business as usual. Beside you've not been talking much anout Saraki lately seem you've pitch your tent with Ekeremadu. You will still be disgrace.
insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
donseadove:
Sorry oooo, but i just remember something, abeg where Nnamdi kanu dey sef undecided

Him dey fine o.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Amitex(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
I have no pity for someone who betrayed a party that gave him 8 years of office as governor, 4 years as senator. When he was leading New PDP senators to oppose Jonathan, these same people were urging him on. Now the same people want to drown him, is he expecting PDP to help him? No way!! If I am a PDP senator, this is the time to betray Saraki for his betrayal of Jonathan.
It will teach others like him lessons in future not to bite the finger that fed them. As for APC, it is time to go down the drain. To your tents oh ACN, CPC and ANPP. Perhaps only Amaechi and Okorocha would be needing new political platforms.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Charly68: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ekweremadu won't last for 3 months before they bring his forgery case up...Power game is terrible...Now Sarali will have to resume at CCB tribunal court daily,before he knows what is happening permutation has ended at the red chamber ...On his way to Kuje prison for reformation ...what brought him to limelight eventually sink his fame..Politics is a dirty game..
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by anonimi: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
kropotkin11:
Hahaha very funny but it dosent change a thing. You will wail endlessly from now till kingdom come. Buckle up kiddo, its a long hard ride cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445742_1476702102058963550706762197538176273823988n_jpegcde1ea0b83dc0b6dc3a88dff6ae3267d
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445742_1476702102058963550706762197538176273823988n_jpegcde1ea0b83dc0b6dc3a88dff6ae3267d
Nice. Keep it up. You will need more than 3 guys with rocks to evict APC from Aso Rock but its a good place to start grin
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by popobaba(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki, who you epp?
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin just as Buhari technically knocked out boko haram lipsrsealed

to curse/insult(chop ban) you just they hungry me undecided

I'm sure if we were mandated to use our real names (verified) on Nairaland, trolls like you will be busy trolling elsewhere.

no sense of shame at all.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
orisa37:
Bokoharam was technically defeated but they are still there practically killing the best of our Military. .This Sarakis Case is all trumped up to harass, victimize, intimidate and technically knock him off his constitutional status. This is vain politics.
. Well said
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
For those that know politics and the Nigerian presidency, Saraki is already yesterday's man.

Imagine he even used the Tambuwal strategy formulated by Tinubu and Co to win the useless SP position. Big mistake: the formulators only know the neutralizing antidote. He broke all the laws of power. He's gone.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by lumeneng22: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
With his 90 lawyers and 80 supporting senators? the man is a strong man though.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by 3kay945(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
student of political science would be having headache analyzing this stupid politics going on now... ...

Lecturer will be smiling compiling their epistles for his next book grin
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by bettercreature(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
3kay945:
student of political science would be having headache analyzing this stupid politics going on now... ...

Lecturer will be smiling compiling their epistles for his next book grin
Politics is just like a game of chess,last night i was thinking about how to stop the Saraki led senate from further dabate on CCT bill and a friend mine told me those forces behind his problem might hasten his trial and Nigerians should stage a deadly protest but i told him that is not possible
Just look at what happened today,those forces behind Saraki trial has already blocked all his way out he is just fighting a lost battle
While we are here discoursing todays issue,those forces are already anticipating Sarakis next move and planning how to counter it

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrPresident1:

See him teeth
It won't stop u from being a 419 goat.
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by lapo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Technically and physically out of office
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by jagojunior(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
bettercreature:
Politics is just like a game of chess,last night i was thinking about how to stop the Saraki led senate from further dabate on CCT bill and a friend mine told me those forces behind his problem might hasten his trial and Nigerians should stage a deadly protest but i told him that is not possible
Just look at what happened today,those forces behind Saraki trial has already blocked all his way out he is just fighting a lost battle
While we are here discoursing todays issue,those forces are already anticipating Sarakis next move and planning how to counter it

Someone used the NDDC as an example of a vetoed bill by 2/3 majority of NASS during OBJ and I reminded him that Nigeria/Nigerians of today share little or no similarity to what was obtainable during OBJ's.
SERAP already reported the CCT bill issue to the UN, a senator from Bauchi got stoned over the weekend and now CCT daily trial for the SP
Reality check (Appraisal) is the first step in planning a battle if you want victory. Contrary to this, is at your own peril.

Nigerians are neither dumb nor silly
We are watching
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by omowolewa: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2016
UdehEbukaC:
Where did you learn that one from. He is innocent until declared guilty.

Laugh
Re: Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! by Alhkerimu(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:

Audu spirit will first have to repay the N11 billion to Kogi before IT can do anything to anyone.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189
GUY YOU BETTER REPENT OOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.