Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 (51907 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Mide Martins Looking Flawless In A Wedding Outfit [PICS] / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by yemiokd(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2016
women simply means woo men.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by akunjohn(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2016
D tory don get k leg undecided
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Misogynist2014(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2016
How credible is the website?
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Dollipsejay(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
i know she could do that she looks more like a LovePeddler.. just made the man walk away quitely
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by godoluwa(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2016
tdayof:
See story sef... poor journalism..
So you can't mention his name again??

let me tell you the truth, 98% of 9ja young female actor are prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Praktikals(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:
This is y I respect my culture:u can't commit adultery and go Scott free
Where do you represent sir? grin

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by shehuolayinka(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Na today.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2016
walexzee11:
Mide Martins has always been ashame of her husband which I find hard to figure out why, an incident happened on a set of movie which her husband was a director. As a couple, her husband made a move to hug her from behind off the set, she flared up badly using derogatory word against her husband in public glare which is quite bad.

Subsequent behaviours from her has not been encouraging, hers is the reason I always admit that most women are ungrateful!!!

I take all her allegations against her husband as mere drama cos she's good in acting up.
and you were a witness to this? Or hear say as usual?

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by kilode100(f): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
This one that looks like eleran(meatseller) deserves to be cheated on..

The man looks like an houseboy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by kennyman2000(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:

whats the name of that ur culture? There's a culture i envy like that, there's this woman in my street, just because she saw the blokos of a mad man. She had to travel to her state the next day for some kind of cleansings if not all her children will be dieing one after the other. She said, its an abomination for their women to see another man blokos aside from their husband own. That incident made her really unhappy as she took some outrageous amount of money out of her biz money to go for the cleansing.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Ramanto(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Was The Man Imposed On Her? Why Did She Agree To Marry Him In The First Place If The Man Was Beneath Her?

4 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by kilode100(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
walexzee11:
Mide Martins has always been ashame of her husband which I find hard to figure out why, an incident happened on a set of movie which her husband was a director. As a couple, her husband made a move to hug her from behind off the set, she flared up badly using derogatory word against her husband in public glare which is quite bad.

Subsequent behaviours from her has not been encouraging, hers is the reason I always admit that most women are ungrateful!!!

I take all her allegations against her husband as mere drama cos she's good in acting up.

I kilode100, would be ashamed to be associated with that man. The thought of him trying to hug her in public is rubbing me the wrong way.

What a ugly looking something and he wants a hug in public.
Abeggi!!

14 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by martineverest(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Praktikals:

Where do you represent sir? grin
proudly ishan

3 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2016
We here in National assembly only care about SUV and how to bring down Saraki! We don't have time for trash like this!
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by owoshuyi(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2016
I SMELL AROMA OF LIES!!!
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by kilode100(f): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Ramanto:

Was The Man Imposed On Her? Why Did She Agree To Marry Him In The First Place If The Man Was Beneath Her?

'They said he jazzed her and if you look closely at his left ear, you will know it's true.

16 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by eitsei(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

what if he's your brother or son?

6 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by omooba969(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Haaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by santafe(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

I kilode100, would be ashamed to be associated with that man. The thought of him trying to hug her in public is rubbing me the wrong way.

What a ugly looking something and he wants a hug in public.
Abeggi!!
Mide herself, is not a ravishing beauty. He wasnt forced on her for crying out loud. ish

4 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Ramanto(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

'They said he jazzed her and if you look closely at his left ear, you will know it's true.

What's With His Left Ear?
If She Was Jazzed, Why Is She Now Begging?

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by sammhi(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
for sale ..an IPhone 6 original complete with pack. cost 120k..call 08167751764 if interested
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by iamdstar(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2016
i know the couple personally and i can CONFIRM that the husband's friend being talked here is KADRI TAIWO (KATAWA PROPERTIES) and Mide is the Ambassador of Katawa properties (a very big estate management company). The only person i pity in all these drama is Katawa's wife (Opeyemi Esan Kadri)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by martineverest(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2016
kennyman2000:

whats the name of that ur culture? There's a culture i envy like that, there's this woman in my street, just because she saw the blokos of a mad man. She had to travel to her state the next day for some kind of cleansings if not all her children will be dieing one after the other. She said, its an abomination for their women to see another man blokos aside from their husband own. That incident made her really unhappy as she took some outrageous amount of money out of her biz money to go for the cleansing.
am ishan

2 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by eDeity: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
No wonder the man quietly walked away.

If it is the other way round now, heaven no go hear word!
The likes of linda ikeji would have been preaching women's right.

Hat men go tru sha! God dey!!!

Let this Linda of a girl rest for once hmn she didnt kill somebody besides she dont even that you are dying of hate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Praktikals(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:
proudly ishan
I guess that's one of the N'delta sides. I for come marry for you side but una women too strong. I no want who go deh beat me abeg grin grin grin
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by opcash(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Hahahahaahahahaha funny tinz xha........ Hello pals I just join you here today..... Opcash baba
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by tagbovu(f): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Praktikals:

I guess that's one of the N'delta sides. I for come marry for you side but una women too strong. I no want who go deh beat me abeg grin grin grin

Bros no vex oooo. But we no like weak men. We love n cherish action men that will stand on their word. Not with quarrel or fight. grin grin grin so if u be action man n not a wife beater come get urs now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by omooba969(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:

Which culture? undecided

Forget story abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2016
lindaikeji? not yet!

eDeity:
Let this Linda of a girl rest for once hmn she didnt kill somebody besides she dont even that you are dying of hate!
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by lightdotcom: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

Stop this thrash birds of same feather. Because he is not a celebrity right. You are just a glorified kid

3 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by martineverest(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Praktikals:

haha...it only apply if the man is from the tribe
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by 4nobody4every1: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2016
lalasticlala:
If u like do monkey style, snake style, a man that would cheat, would still cheat...
sukkot:
shocked ohh shyttttt shocked
tongue grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk Releases Pre-birthday Photos / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos / Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.