Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 (51910 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Mide Martins Looking Flawless In A Wedding Outfit [PICS] / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by oluwatobyloba(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:
am ishan
Ehn my fiance is from Ishan oo. so no lookulooku for man
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by SirShymexx: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
sukkot:
dunno chief. my aunts are from the tribe of judah living righteously and modestly like they posed to cheesy

Loooool.

And this is me thinking you're a Jebusite, the original owners of Palestine/YiSrael land lol.

Anyway, I don't know much, I'm from Zion in Ethiopia, the promised land, just checking cos I hear a lot of rumours about a group called Yoloba women lol.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by oluwatobyloba(f): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
David4best:
This is why I am proud of my culture i.e Esan culture. I can marry a prostitute or whorable/naughty woman. She will be seriously ill with an incurable sickness if she commits adultery except if she quickly confess & do d normal traditional sacrify, she will eventually die.
Are u serious?? cost my fiance na Esan o and he didn't tell me all this. I must ask am today lol
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by oluwatobyloba(f): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
David4best:
This is why I am proud of my culture i.e Esan culture. I can marry a prostitute or whorable/naughty woman. She will be seriously ill with an incurable sickness if she commits adultery except if she quickly confess & do d normal traditional sacrify, she will eventually die.
Are u serious?? cos my fiance na Esan o and he didn't tell me all this. I must ask am today lol
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by martineverest(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

Ehn my fiance is from Ishan oo. so no lookulooku for man
it's impossible for you to sample other men when u are married to him... But ishan mehn can be very promiscuous sha

2 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by sukkot: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loooool.

And this is me thinking you're a Jebusite, the original owners of Palestine/YiSrael land lol.

Anyway, I don't know much, I'm from Zion in Ethiopia, the promised land, just checking cos I hear a lot of rumours about a group called Yoloba women lol.
yeah me too. apparently they make a mean dish of amala and ewedu with assorted meat. cheesy
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by SirShymexx: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
sukkot:
yeah me too. apparently they make a mean dish of amala and ewedu with assorted meat. cheesy

Lool.

I dunno about that one. However, I know they make the best pounded yam, efo riro, and fried/boiled tilapia fish lol.

Too bad we're not allowed to marry out in Zion and I gotta stick to my Ethiopian women, to be righteous in Rastafari and the conquering lion of Judah lol. But I'll keep one Yoloba chic handy as a side chic, for a delicious plate of pounded yam from time to time lol.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Mann11: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
godoluwa:
let me tell you the truth, 98% of 9ja young female actor are prostitute.
Female actor= Actress
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Mann11: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
godoluwa:
let me tell you the truth, 98% of 9ja young female actor are prostitute.
Female actor= Actress. Is it taken? GOOD!
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mann11:
Female actor= Actress

Female actor is actually correct. The word "Actor" refers to a person who acts regardless of gender
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by theshaderoom: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
kennyman2000:

whats the name of that ur culture? There's a culture i envy like that, there's this woman in my street, just because she saw the blokos of a mad man. She had to travel to her state the next day for some kind of cleansings if not all her children will be dieing one after the other. She said, its an abomination for their women to see another man blokos aside from their husband own. That incident made her really unhappy as she took some outrageous amount of money out of her biz money to go for the cleansing.

is the woman Esan? Because its Esan people i heard loose their children if they commit adultery or see another man's unclothedness
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Mann11: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
1stCitizen:

Female actor is actually correct. The word "Actor" refers to a person who acts regardless of gender
What then necessitates the existence of the word "actress"?
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by fpeter(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:
This is y I respect my culture:u can't commit adultery and go Scott free

Where are you from?
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by godoluwa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mann11:
Female actor= Actress. Is it taken? GOOD!
u well? its female actor. understand?
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by theshaderoom: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

Are u serious?? cos my fiance na Esan o and he didn't tell me all this. I must ask am today lol

i lived in Iruekpen and Ekpoma for eleven years, my dear it is very true o. The woman might fall sick or her children start dying. In some cases, the husband will fall sick if he knowingly sleeps with the adultereous wife or eats her meal. If a family friend even knows about the adultery and doesnt speak up, that person will fall sick until he or she talks.

The cleansing involves the woman being paraded naked in the market on market day. i have witnessed like 4 of such parades. Ask yout fiancee to gist u....lol

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by CopyLearner: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:

I kilode100, would be ashamed to be associated with that man. The thought of him trying to hug her in public is rubbing me the wrong way.

What a ugly looking something and he wants a hug in public.
Abeggi!!
You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by theshaderoom: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Praktikals:

I guess that's one of the N'delta sides. I for come marry for you side but una women too strong. I no want who go deh beat me abeg grin grin grin

lol....ishan (Esan) is edo.

iruekpen, ekpoma, irrua, uromi, uhiele etec
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by theshaderoom: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
omooba969:

Which culture? undecided

Forget story abeg. grin

if that guy is Esan (ishan) then he is saying the truth o. A woman married to an esan man cannot commit adultery and go scott free o. nah she go use her mouth confess when her children begin die or she falls sick without cure
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by kennyman2000(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
theshaderoom:

is the woman Esan? Because its Esan people i heard loose their children if they commit adultery or see another man's unclothedness

Yes. She's. Just remembered when a nairalander here said he's Esan.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by martineverest(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
fpeter:

Where are you from?
Edo state
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by martineverest(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
theshaderoom:

if that guy is Esan (ishan) then he is saying the truth o. A woman married to an esan man cannot commit adultery and go scott free o. nah she go use her mouth confess when her children begin die or she falls sick without cure
am ishan..
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by omooba969(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
theshaderoom:

Ok o, on top fvck matter? grin

Guy, toto is designed to be knacked & whether or not is someone's property is another argument entirely.

If Mide was knacked as reported, can Afeez unfvck her now? There you are grin, food for thought.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by kennyman2000(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
theshaderoom:

Yes. She's. Just remembered now when a nairalander who quoted me stated he's Esan.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

Are u serious?? cost my fiance na Esan o and he didn't tell me all this. I must ask am today lol

Are you sure you have a fiance? smiley

Ok, I 'll give you a better offer. wink

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by duduade: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
walexzee11:
Mide Martins has always been ashame of her husband which I find hard to figure out why, an incident happened on a set of movie which her husband was a director. As a couple, her husband made a move to hug her from behind off the set, she flared up badly using derogatory word against her husband in public glare which is quite bad.

Subsequent behaviours from her has not been encouraging, hers is the reason I always admit that most women are ungrateful!!!

I take all her allegations against her husband as mere drama cos she's good in acting up.

Abeg more gist...
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by fpeter(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:
Edo state

Okay, even people from Agbor in Delta State have the same culture.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by martineverest(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
fpeter:

Okay, even people from Agbor in Delta State have the same culture.
agbor is just 30mins drive from my village
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Kakamorufu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilode100:
This one that looks like eleran(meatseller) deserves to be cheated on..

The man looks like an houseboy.
hahahahahahahaha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Only God knows the truth.
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by dapachez: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
martineverest:
proudly ishan
Ovbhioaba you are confirmed you no lie at all. Elimie zehbo. Ebahwa awa
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by martineverest(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
dapachez:
Ovbhioaba you are confirmed you no lie at all. Elimie zehbo. Ebahwa awa
haha..ebhanta nor
Re: Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 by dangotesmummy: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
theshaderoom:

bloody superstition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back / Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.