Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Loon Embrace Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Loon Embrace Islam (2247 Views)

The Change Nigerians Should Embrace - Change Your Heart / Clear Facts To Prove Why The Whole World Needs To Embrace Islam / Norwegians Embrace Islam On Mass In Tromso! Mission Dawah: Norway - Day 11-iera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loon Embrace Islam by blkmum700: 4:19am On Aug 05, 2009
MORE FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE EMBRACING ISLAM AFTER FINDING THE TRUTH THEY WANT IN ISLAM.

http://www.mujahideenryder.net/2009/03/26/remember-loon-convert-islam-muslim-rapper-from-p-diddys-i-need-a-girl-meet-amir-junaid/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KIKm_9PgeE

May ALLAH guide and Bless him Welcome to ISLAM brother.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nezan(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
And in matters of morals, who is loon?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2009
A loony perhaps?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by javalove(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
who he was doesnt matter. . .he is muslim now. . dats what matters. . .

Allah has shown him the light!!!
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
javalove:

who he was doesnt matter. . .he is muslim now. . dats what matters. . .

Allah has shown him the light!!!

which "light"? Where is that expression even used in the quran? Borrowing from the bible again eh? grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Abuzola(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2009
If i quote it what would you do ?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
Abuzola:

If i quote it what would you do ?

i would take back my words. I'm waiting.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by cramsvill(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2009
davidylan:

which "light"? Where is that expression even used in the quran? Borrowing from the bible again eh? grin

Quran Chapter 24 - Quran Translation of Surah An-Noor (The Light)
35 Allah is the Light [/b]of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His [b]Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything.

40 Or (the state of a disbeliever) is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness, one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by cramsvill(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2009
35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything.

40 Or (the state of a disbeliever) is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness, one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light. tongue cheesy grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2009
cramsvill:

35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything.

40 Or (the state of a disbeliever) is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness, one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light. tongue cheesy grin

You have simply quoted a chapter that is all about "light". What is this "light"?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by cramsvill(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2009
davidylan:

You have simply quoted a chapter that is all about "light". What is this "light"?

God is light: "God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche, and within it a lamp; the Lamp enclosed in Glass; the glass a brilliant star, lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive neither of the East nor of the West whose Oil is well-nigh luminous though fire scarce touched it. Light upon Light! God doth guide whom He will to His Light." Chapter 24, Verse 35

This light is Allah

The Noble Qur'an 3:103, 105

And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allâh (i.e. this Qur'ân), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allâh's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islâmic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allâh makes His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.

, And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Abuzola(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2009
Your question have been answered. Islam is the light. God i thank you for bringing me out of darkness to light
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2009
cramsvill:

God is light: "God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche, and within it a lamp; the Lamp enclosed in Glass; the glass a brilliant star, lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive neither of the East nor of the West whose Oil is well-nigh luminous though fire scarce touched it. Light upon Light! God doth guide whom He will to His Light." Chapter 24, Verse 35

This light is Allah

The Noble Qur'an 3:103, 105

And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allâh (i.e. this Qur'ân), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allâh's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islâmic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allâh makes His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.

, And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.

Question answered. thank you.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by cramsvill(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
God bless you smiley
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by blkmum700: 3:26am On Aug 06, 2009
davidylan:

A loony perhaps?

Whats is your problem with him converting,i dont know when you will stop interfering in orther people religion,

face your religion named after a man
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by bokoharam5(f): 3:31am On Aug 06, 2009
was he incarcerated?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by olabowale(m): 4:30am On Aug 06, 2009
and Yususf (AS) was incarcerated. and Jacob the one you claimed got the new covenant and defeated your god in a midnight wrestling, had to prostrate his face, he and his boys, including Judah, where Judah, Jew and Judaism and Jewish were all coined! so being incarcerated is not such a bad thing. yourbest friend, Awolowo was incarcerated. No?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by olabowale(m): 4:43am On Aug 06, 2009
@Davidylan: Now by Chapter 2 Verse 257, you should eat your words, now. Read it and convert to Islam.

Muhsin Khan: Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false deities and false leaders, etc.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2009
olabowale:

@Davidylan: Now by Chapter 2 Verse 257, you should eat your words, now. Read it and convert to Islam.

Muhsin Khan: Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false deities and false leaders, etc.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever.

i ate my words ok but converting to islam is like going from life unto death. grin Sorry i dont wish to spend the rest of my life trying to kill a convert.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by olabowale(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2009
@Davidylan: So what do you think about this Biblical verses?: Roman1 18, 29-32, Proverb 13 verse 24, 22 verse 15, 23 verse 14, and 29 verse 15, Hebrew 12 verses 9 through 11, Hebrew 12 verses 5 through 11, I think.

I want you to be honest and tell me if there is no "kill the disbeliever" verse in this list?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2009
cramsvill:

these verses were taken directly from the bible. Cant be bothered quoting exactly where so dont even ask.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Abuzola(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2009
Tpia whether you like it or not, Islam is not a new religion, it started right from Adam, the messages of all the Prophets including jesus is one, the message of the scriptures revealed to prophets is also one, you christian and jews transgress the limit of your Lord, the jews have always been killing their prophets, as for the christian, Costantine changed the bible to fit is empire and policy, history says so.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nezan(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Tpia whether you like it or not, Islam is not a new religion, it started right from Adam, the messages of all the Prophets including jesus is one, the message of the scriptures revealed to prophets is also one, you christian and jews transgress the limit of your Lord, the jews have always been killing their prophets, as for the christian, Costantine changed the bible to fit is empire and policy, history says so.
Another lie from the pit of hell. Is islam older than christianity? grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by olabowale(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
« #22 on: Today at 10:50:47 AM »
Another lie from the pit of hell. Is islam older than christianity?
Yes. Islam is older than Christianity. And when you attempt to proof how old Christianity is, I will proof that Islam is older. Remember the definition of Islam:voluntarily submitting to the Will of Allah? I know that Cain the son of Adam was not a Muslim. But Abel was. And I know two people who were older than Abel who were Muslim? Now tell me who was the first Christian and I will tell you he was a latter day person.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
Abuzola:

olabowale:

Yes. Islam is older than Christianity. And when you attempt to proof how old Christianity is, I will proof that Islam is older. Remember the definition of Islam:voluntarily submitting to the Will of Allah? I know that Cain the son of Adam was not a Muslim. But Abel was. And I know two people who were older than Abel who were Muslim? Now tell me who was the first Christian and I will tell you he was a latter day person.

nothing I havent heard before.

Nice cop out.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Adefunke16(f): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
pls be aware that chistianity evolved 4rm judaism and judaism is much older than islam.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Abuzola(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
Lol. Funny. Islam in hausa means musulunci, many will swear that musulunci isn't the religion of Allah out of ignominy, the same thing applied to judaism, christianity and other prophetic tree, their language they convey the Holy message differ, moses used Aramaic, jesus Hebrew, and many more. Be wise and don't let this stupid world deceive ya.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by muhsin(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2009
For the first time in history; davidylan conceded. grin grin grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Abuzola(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
Just like you will claim that musulunci meaning Islam in hausa is not from God. Islam is an arabic term, Prophets of different nation were sent with their mother's tongue and not arabic, didn't you see my thread on jesus and islam and see how jesus preached peace i.e islam
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by sleek29(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
@abuzola tell me how shalom and islam means the same thing, shalom means Salaam, islam means submission which defines the militant nature of islam, its a must you submit, whilst Christians serve God out of love, Love is greater than anything in the world as God is love, shalom is just peace so as salaam, but islam requires submission if you want peace, or why do you have to kill for God if Islam means peace, check out the worst death threat i have ever heard in sahih bukhari vol 4 no 260, that tells you that islam requires you to kill anyone who leaves islam, WHAT KIND OF PEACE IS THIS( THE DEVIL'S OWN)

Jesus said, Shalom i leave to you, God's Spirit brings peace to the heart, not bowing down 5 times, doin jihad, and running between two hills, its a state of the heart.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Abuzola(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
Thanks for emphasizing that, jesus said 'islam' i give to you, peace in arabic means peace. Jesus instructed his followers to sell their mantle and buy sword
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Thanks for emphasizing that, jesus said 'islam' i give to you, peace in arabic means peace. Jesus instructed his followers to sell their mantle and buy sword

He said PEACE not islam. grin To force islam into the bible no be by force o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

modified / Regret: The Most Important Aspect Of Repentance / Questions And Answers About The Jinns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.