Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Loon Embrace Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Loon Embrace Islam (2249 Views)

The Change Nigerians Should Embrace - Change Your Heart / Clear Facts To Prove Why The Whole World Needs To Embrace Islam / Norwegians Embrace Islam On Mass In Tromso! Mission Dawah: Norway - Day 11-iera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Abuzola(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2009
Jesus said peace i leave to you. Islam means peace in Arabic. David i thought we have resolved this issue in JESUS AND ISLAM thread,
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by mamagee6(f): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
davidylan:

He said PEACE not islam.  grin To force islam into the bible no be by force o.

angry
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Abuzola(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
Wherd did you get that your illussion that Man can't forgive ? *laffing in french* we have bunch of hypocrites
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by olabowale(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Mama gee and Davidylan:
Quote from: davidylan on Yesterday at 05:30:45 PM
He said PEACE not islam. To force islam into the bible no be by force o.
I almost laughed with you. Then I realised I must laugh at you. Reason; Jesus did not speak english. He spoke Syric, aramaic or worst case Hebrew. Peace is not a word or Idea in any of the three. Shalom, Shaloma lekum, Salaam, Salaama lekum are in at least one of the languages. Salaam is peace, Islam is peaceful submission. Al Islam is The Peaceful Submission. It is a religion, an Idea, a way, it is a dialogue process from Human with his Creator. It is a peaceful process, at least with God, humans, nature, etc, minus the evil doers (disbelievers).

Islam has its root from Al Salaam; a name of praise of Allah.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by hathey: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
please any form enlightenment can only be achieve in dis forum through evidence ,imean lets make it by strictly evidence and ull seethe xtians fambling! u'l c!
the christian 2 knows that dia religionb is all about play,music,dating,fumbling and all that! grin
any christian in the house? is it not ?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by muhsin(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
lol ;d
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by ayusman16(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2010
I had a dream that Loon will revert back to Christianity saying he made the biggest mistake of his life converting to a terrorist religion.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by muhsin(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
ayusman16:

I had a dream that Loon will revert back to Christianity saying he made the biggest mistake of his life converting to a terrorist religion.

And who are you? And your dreams are what? Don't kill ppl with laughter, dude. grin grin grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Aishabee(f): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
He will not revert back i,m a leaving witness, i have been a muslim for ten years now grin

I luv islam more and more NL has been a very good eye opener. cheesy
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by ayusman16(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
dnt deceive urself sweet. it is either u got married 2 a muslim or u r doing it 4 d money. nothing enjoyable abt being a muslim. trust me. av seen it all. Loon ws a failure with no single hit album, there4 he has no option but 2 turn 2 islam when he ws offered oil money by sm rich arabians. Faking 2 promote ur religion which is fast losing its respect.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by Aishabee(f): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2010
@ayusman 16 if you really care to know i had been a muslim for 4 years before i met my husband and he was very surprised to know that i was the only muslim in my immediate family.

I researched into the religion,love it and accepted it with my whole heart i have never looked back.i don't need to come here and boast about myself and my family. I grew up in a compact family of six very well taken care having access to anything i ever wished for now i have a very good job as a chattered accountant and CISA certified working in a big IT firm so who will be offering the money.

Ayusman16 u need to know that there are some pple who are not compelled to things, i luv islam as a total way of life not just a religion. grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by ayusman16(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2010
you will be d first person 2 converted truly then. Others i knw do so cos of material gains. i knw plenty, nobody who truely knw Christ can covert 2 any oda inferior religion. LOON was neva a xtian. he ws probably just born a xtian.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by muhsin(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
LOL @ayusman16, grin grin grin You really are a joker. a great one.

LOON will revert as you claim to have seen in a dream (because he was a Christian, a true one):

ayusman16:

Then, he converted because he was paid/offered a material reward (still a true ex-Christian):

ayusman16:

dnt deceive urself sweet. it is either u got married 2 a muslim or u r doing it 4 d money. nothing enjoyable abt being a muslim. trust me. av seen it all. Loon ws a failure with no single hit album, there4 he has no option but 2 turn 2 islam when he ws offered oil money by sm rich arabians. Faking 2 promote your religion which is fast losing its respect.

And lastly, he was never a Christian:

ayusman16:

you will be d first person 2 converted truly then. Others i knw do so cos of material gains. i knw plenty, nobody who truely knw Christ can covert 2 any oda inferior religion. LOON was neva a xtian. he ws probably just born a xtian.

Which claim do you specifically want us to accept? grin grin grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by ayusman16(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
Whichever claim u choose dude. cheesy As 4 me and my household, we know where to follow.
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by muhsin(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
Are you a liar? Please don't feel offended, just answer me. Thanks
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by ayusman16(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
Dude, dnt owe u any answers cos ur deluded mind will never understand. Guess too much hitting ur head on the floor has changed the direction of una brains grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by muhsin(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2010
Noise. No meaning.

You impliedly accept defeat. Next time never dare indulge me, pal.

Cya! tongue
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by ayusman16(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2010
Never indulged u dude. Was in a gist with sane Aishabee before u reared ur goatie beard.

Do they award trophies for winning arguements?
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by muhsin(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2010
You guys fusses over this virtually forgotten award surprise me. Why do you so much worry yourself? Please tell me.

I give you mine. Oh! I forgot you are not a Muslim. grin grin grin
Re: Loon Embrace Islam by ayusman16(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Racism In Islam: Why Do Arab Muslims Call Blacks Abeed. / From Def Jam To Islam - L Debois Umar Path To Islam / How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.