Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ladies Why??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why??? (784 Views)

Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why??? by hfinest1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
i noticed that most ladies hardly text guys they're not dating and even when the guy texts them, they'll hardly reply... except of course, few... like 10% of Nigerian girls reply a guy's text... my question is why? why is it so? is it that they don't deem it necessary to text a guy they're not dating or to reply his text or what

some will even sew the guy and just pretend they never saw the text... at least a little "hey, I saw ur text... thanks" won't hurt would it

ladies come and defend yourselves Oo...

cc Ellagold35, eniqurl Ritababe evathyst cherry:-x

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why??? by donbenedict(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lwkmd!
Re: Ladies Why??? by AlexCk: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
...... Then keep sending the 10% text msgs naa, if d 90% no gree. grin
Re: Ladies Why??? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Why are you so worried and depressed about someone not replying ur text
Re: Ladies Why??? by Mjshexy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
What are u even texting & disturbing her for? If a lady doesn't reply your text after few hours then save your energy & time, she may not be d texting type or may even see u as a pest, u can't force someone to like u. I advice u save the little credit for your woman, friends or siblings.
Re: Ladies Why??? by Michellla(f): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
i have the perfect meme for this,but i cant find it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why??? by Maxi112: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
kenonze:
Why are you so worried and depressed about someone not replying ur text
hello!
Re: Ladies Why??? by tee59(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sorry, it hurts at times.
Re: Ladies Why??? by Evathyst(f): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
hfinest1:
i noticed that most ladies hardly text guys they're not dating and even when the guy texts them, they'll hardly reply... except of course, few... like 10% of Nigerian girls reply a guy's text... my question is why? why is it so? is it that they don't deem it necessary to text a guy they're not dating or to reply his text or what

some will even sew the guy and just pretend they never saw the text... at least a little "hey, I saw ur text... thanks" won't hurt would it

ladies come and defend yourselves Oo...

cc Ellagold, eniqurl Ritababe evathyst cherry:-x
Ehm, how do I even start self? undecided

*sighs*

There's this saying that says; 'Give Nigerian guys an inch and they will move a mile'

The only reason why I as a person (Can't say for others though) don't allow friendliness with guys is that they will miscontrue one's intention.

It has happened to me before, and so I'm speaking from experience. Any guy whom I'm not acquainted with, I don't observe any nicety towards that person. And also, if I sense anything sinister in a guy's countenance towards me, na to cut am off sure pass. lipsrsealed

Imagine a guy talking to me on phone or calling me and using the word 'dear' at every instance? I'll become uncomfortable around such a guy. But my best friend for instance (who happens to be a guy), whenever he calls me on phone, the first thing he'll call me is 'Mumu girl wey dey claim Miss World'. Both of us curse each other, use swear words on phone and even in real life conversation. And I kinda like it that way. Sometimes self, he farts in my presence as a way of infuriating me. That's just my ideal friend. A person with no lustful intention. A guy who doesn't act cool in my presence. And someone who treats me like I'm a fellow guy.

Sé finí
Re: Ladies Why??? by Gebbson007(m): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
op Na u get tym .1nc I msg u d 1st tym n I Dnt rply I assume u r busy n i msg u d 2nd tym u Dnt rply ,I ll just block or rmov u.simple no stress no mess

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer / When Your Teacher Flogs You During Assembly But Your Squad Is Watching / How Can I Win Her Love? I Need Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.