Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

#OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers (37637 Views)

Senator Marafa Attacks Saraki – "You Don’t Allow Senators Express Themselves" / Apda Youths Express Displeasure In Party Crises / Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by VickyRotex(f): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
redcliff:

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start dialing grin
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by oluwatobyloba(f): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
tchidi:
Who get Abaribe number o!!!
Senator Abaribe Enyinnaya 's numbers are 08033129452 and 07055090282

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
But ur senators hv bn abusing ur public funds

are they not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by bebe2(f): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chai grin grin

Wat does he mean by " how Nigerians think"?

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Spanner4(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pls I need Senator hope uzodimgba number representing Orlu senatorial zone make I do business wit am and see Wether I fit reset his factory setting
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Trendishine: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
rawtouch:
In as much as we are all angry with the conduct of the senate I will ask that we address them with a pinch of respect they also have families and feelings
fvck u. do they respect nigerians and their families when they loot, carry fat salaries n stewpendeous allowances, pad and repad budget, create culture of bribery n corruption, carry 90 sans along wif dem 2 court like mad n bastard rascals on overbloated sack lookin materials, seeking only 2 forestall trials, intimidate the court n keep pushing their cases in delay, trachearously, or seeking desperately for adjournments, fighting in the houses, throwing punches n chairs, jumping gates n forging document. many of this idioots hv 'moroonicly' been of no use 2 their constituencies for years,(david mark) n yet they are so mad about the position, not to help their ppl , but to maintain their positions as robbers, n u talk abt respect. pls dnt get me annoyed dis night..some are well known 2 be cocane sniffers.. in sane societies they wld be maid 2 give complete account of their past stewardship or even beheaded for their past antecedence or even locked up 4 life. they have even deliberately dodged from declaring a rundown of their earnings and assets n has even refused even passing d anti money laundering bill.. n u talked 2 me abt respect. pls dnt get me annoyed, pls. someone shld pls give again the complete list n sure numberes of this idiootas, i wanna begin calling them ryt away.. bunch of brigands. this brigands are the recklessly real problem of nigerians. but nigerians seem 2 be ignorant, decieved n blind...how can u explain bastards who double the price of jeep they buy in cost, purchase this frivouleous items twice their price wif our own public funds, n decide wat they pay dem selves... nigerians have allowed demselves 2 be insulted.. some one give me their lines fast pls..they need the words n massages, they are lost, lousy n lazy wif impunity...they are d ones to be giving nigerians their numbers n contacts, not sr. But sr, bring it on pls. i need it coming, let it spread 2 everyone. its govmnt for d ppl, by the ppl, n shld be wit the ppl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by defash8: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
SR goofed, thinking they acted responsibly.

I hear that a person sent threat SMS to Tinubu wife that she must impress it on her husband to back-off from Saraki case.

There are several threat & counter-threat to different Senators thereby defeating the total objective of what Sahara Reporters tend to achieve.

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by defash8: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Someone need to share Sahara Reporters number so that we can flood them with our messages.

No need for social media.

2 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by oluwatobyloba(f): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Toro4u:
pls somebody should just help me type akpabios line. chaiiiiii
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by truthspeaks: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Unless I ddnt get u right. Tot u u wr referring to ppl that wr callin d senators in ur earlier comment
skarlett:

are they not Nigerians?
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by ajepako(f): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
OYA MAKE ME SEF JOIN THE FUN PARTY

MAKE I CALL AND TEXT SENATOR GBENGA BAREEU ASHAFA REPRESENTING LAGOS WEST

MAYBE I CAN ANNOY THE SHIIITTT OUT OF HIM TOO..

NOTHING IS AS GOOD AS RUFFLING SOME PAMPERED POLITICAL FEATHERS JARE.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by repogirl(f): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lmao!!! Yes ooo, these senators and so called honourables need faya lit under their butts! They've been too comfortable for too long.

Nigerians should give it to them same way we are feeling it down here. grin

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Mekyno(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
defash8:

I hear that a person sent threat SMS to Tinubu wife that she must impress it on her husband to back-off from Saraki case.

There are several threat & counter-threat to different Senators thereby defeating the total objective of what Sahara Reporters tend to achieve.
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by repogirl(f): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Trendishine:
fvck u. do they respect nigerians and their families when they loot, carry fat salaries n stewpendeous allowances, pad and repad budget, create culture of bribery n corruption, carry 90 sans along wif dem 2 court like mad n bastard rascals on overbloated sack lookin materials, seeking only 2 forestall trials, intimidate the court n keep pushing their cases in delay, trachearously, or seeking desperately for adjournments, fighting in the houses, throwing punches n chairs, jumping gates n forging document. many of this idioots hv 'moroonicly' been of no use 2 their constituencies for years,(david mark) n yet they are so mad about the position, not to help their ppl , but to maintain their positions as robbers, n u talk abt respect. pls dnt get me annoyed dis night..some are well known 2 be cocane sniffers.. in sane societies they wld be maid 2 give complete account of their past stewardship or even beheaded for their past antecedence or even locked up 4 life. they have even deliberately dodged from declaring a rundown of their earnings and assets n has even refused even passing d anti money laundering bill.. n u talked 2 me abt respect. pls dnt get me annoyed, pls. someone shld pls give again the complete list n sure numberes of this idiootas, i wanna begin calling them ryt away.. bunch of brigands. this brigands are the recklessly real problem of nigerians. but nigerians seem 2 be ignorant, decieved n blind...how can u explain bastards who double the price of jeep they buy in cost, purchase this frivouleous items twice their price wif our own public funds, n decide wat they pay dem selves... nigerians have allowed demselves 2 be insulted.. some one give me their lines fast pls..they need the words n massages, they lost, lousy n lazy wif impunity...they are d ones to be giving nigerians, mm, n not sr. but sr, bring it on pls. i need it coming, let it spread 2 everyone. it govmnt for d ppl, by the ppl, n shld be wit the ppl.
sad,.This guy is really angry.

Calm down small na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by oluwatobyloba(f): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Trendishine:
fvck u. do they respect nigerians and their families when they loot, carry fat salaries n stewpendeous allowances, pad and repad budget, create culture of bribery n corruption, carry 90 sans along wif dem 2 court like mad n bastard rascals on overbloated sack lookin materials, seeking only 2 forestall trials, intimidate the court n keep pushing their cases in delay, trachearously, or seeking desperately for adjournments, fighting in the houses, throwing punches n chairs, jumping gates n forging document. many of this idioots hv 'moroonicly' been of no use 2 their constituencies for years,(david mark) n yet they are so mad about the position, not to help their ppl , but to maintain their positions as robbers, n u talk abt respect. pls dnt get me annoyed dis night..some are well known 2 be cocane sniffers.. in sane societies they wld be maid 2 give complete account of their past stewardship or even beheaded for their past antecedence or even locked up 4 life. they have even deliberately dodged from declaring a rundown of their earnings and assets n has even refused even passing d anti money laundering bill.. n u talked 2 me abt respect. pls dnt get me annoyed, pls. someone shld pls give again the complete list n sure numberes of this idiootas, i wanna begin calling them ryt away.. bunch of brigands. this brigands are the recklessly real problem of nigerians. but nigerians seem 2 be ignorant, decieved n blind...how can u explain bastards who double the price of jeep they buy in cost, purchase this frivouleous items twice their price wif our own public funds, n decide wat they pay dem selves... nigerians have allowed demselves 2 be insulted.. some one give me their lines fast pls..they need the words n massages, they lost, lousy n lazy wif impunity...they are d ones to be giving nigerians, mm, n not sr. but sr, bring it on pls. i need it coming, let it spread 2 everyone. it govmnt for d ppl, by the ppl, n shld be wit the ppl.
A list of their numbers are in page 2
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by ETEYEN79(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=maupe post=44820022]Nigerians should disregard this hogwash. How does the said concerned Nigerian know that the Senator intends to vote for the grazing bill. The best thing she could and should have done is to ask for a Town hall meeting, where this issue could be discussed. She could have achieved this by reaching out to the various media houses inorder to put pressure on the Senators to organise one. The silly thing was to call the senator and then command him, on the basis of speaking on behalf of all peoples of Abia Central, and the SE and SS in general. Has she found out if every SS and SE individual is against the bill. This is to me, a brutish and uncivilized way to go about it. The said lady, is indeed, not serious. Imagine, she doesn't even know what constituency, the Senator represents. Portia sent the said message to many other southern senators to vote against the said grazing bill, some called her to assure they will vote against it, when has it became a crime to tell a representative of a particular region to represent well?
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Mekyno(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
defash8:

i understand u bt it should nt be abused.
Everyone can be traced through d person's registered phone number by d network providers.
I wish ppl will be more reasonable n tactful abt d usage.
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by precious1967(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
rawtouch:
In as much as we are all angry with the conduct of the senate I will ask that we address them with a pinch of respect they also have families and feelings
are there families deaf and dumb to advise them?

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by jaz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please I need the name and numbers of the senator representing ibadan south east. I have some words for him

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by ajepako(f): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
pinceprinz:
NIGERIANS SHOULD CONTINUE FRUSTRATING THEIR LIVES grin

This feels great sha cheesy

I like that word: frustrate their lives..

Actually make l join in frustrating the life of my senator also.

Make l annoy the living daylight out his life as you suggested.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by sinistermind(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
sweetntart:

Have they ever given you their office numbers? Moreover Nigerians living abroad said that their reps,members of parliaments,mayors, and senators can easily be reached on phones and mails.

That's abroad, not in Nigeria. Emails are better. Just look at what someone is asking for? Money.
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
ajepako:

I like that word: frustrate their lives..

Actually make l join in frustrating the life of my senator also.

Make l annoy the living daylight out his life as you suggested.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes oh, give dem korect hypertension join the greediness and gluttony disease wey don dey dia body before! grin
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
Unless I ddnt get u right. Tot u u wr referring to ppl that wr callin d senators in ur earlier comment

they're all Nigerians dear, try to understand the logic before u quote, thanks
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by tit(f): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
i just spoke with my senator over the grazing bill.
he promised to scatter it to blazes on the floor of the senate!
i is watching her now!

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by mmmustapha(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
abeg who get shehu sani number I want to ask him why is this scarcity of fuel never end and why am I paying N1500 kaduna/abuja instead of the 1000
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by princeBlack77(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
...but that guy requesting for 3.6 million, na wa o! if they give him the money, how much will be given to others? grin

What's the name of the senator representing Orlu sef? I need his number. grin
is hope uzodinma buh no try callam oo that one na beast ooo somebody that killed a youth coper during election, got away with it and still won the election

which part of Orlu are you from?
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by mykelly(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Are you this daft? Just asking sha
maupe:
This is completely laughable and comical. Sahara Reporters have destroyed what little is left of their credibility. The Senator, who was said to have been attacked by irate Nigerians, has come out to deny their allegations. The SR should sit up and get their acts together.
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by omaguibu(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
This Potia Emilia Anthony of a lady is nothing but a spoilt brat. From all indications you are very irresponsible and wayward. I just hope you don't try this trash next time. Do you know what it takes to be addressed a distinguished senator? Just grow up, respect yourself and stop embarrassing your parents.
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by truthspeaks: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Don't knw y u r sounding pained over a trivial issue. Ur comments nids no logical reasoning as it was clear u wr referring to d public dat called their respective senators. If u knw u cnt tolerate contrary opinion to urs then dnt make comments. NL is a public forum. God! I dnt even knw u yet I v deduced u r d nagging type.
skarlett:

they're all Nigerians dear, try to understand the logic before u quote, thanks
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
Don't knw y u r sounding pained over a trivial issue. Ur comments nids no logical reasoning as it was clear u wr referring to d public dat called their respective senators. If u knw u cnt tolerate contrary opinion to urs then dnt make comments. NL is a public forum. God! I dnt even knw u yet I v deduced u r d nagging type.

vote Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016 #black is beautiful#Lanicky2016
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Beremx(f): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
princeBlack77:
is hope uzodinma buh no try callam oo that one na beast ooo somebody that killed a youth coper during election, got away with it and still won the election

which part of Orlu are you from?
Okporo
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
The poor man is not sleeping because he's hungry, the rich man is not sleeping because the poor man is awake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement / Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.