Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

#OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers (37622 Views)

Senator Marafa Attacks Saraki – "You Don’t Allow Senators Express Themselves" / Apda Youths Express Displeasure In Party Crises / Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by rawtouch: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
In as much as we are all angry with the conduct of the senate I will ask that we address them with a pinch of respect they also have families and feelings

3 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Demallcrazy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
dukie25:
I called Remi Tinubu and ask her to pass the phone to the Jagaban of Corruption but she refused, I wonder why.
ori eh ti buru ni, Olohun cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol. grin grin grin

Where's that Saraki's phone number when you need it?
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by ETEYEN79(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
I have known Portia since 2011, I know her as a well respective fellow who would hadly throw an insult to anybody, but will never allow anyone bully her because of anything. So Ochendu I heard is now threatening to sue her, we'll, it's so unfortunate that our Representatives are now bigger than God and can't be told of what to do, may be he Ochendu was expecting "sorry sir" but I know Portia will not never give it to him. Portia, according to her said, she sent the said message to many other southern senators who called and promised her they will never vote for the passing of the grazing bill, so why is Ochendu own different? He should not sue but call for a debate with her.

5 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
demo-cracy = testing of governance
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by sinistermind(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
How can Sahara Reports display the personal numbers of these senators? Their office numbers should be enough not their personal number.

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by lollmaolol(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
maupe:
This is completely laughable and comical. Sahara Reporters have destroyed what little is left of their credibility. The Senator, who was said to have been attacked by irate Nigerians, has come out to deny their allegations. The SR should sit up and get their acts together.

Lol
Lmao
Lol
@ the Lord told me you are to pay my school feel .....lwtmb ... grin

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Kazrem(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lmao. I don laugh tire. See that one that said "God have inspired... " he couldn't even write correct English. Please I need the link of the senators numbers. I need to call some. grin

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
ETEYEN79:
I have known Portia since 2011, I know her as a well respective fellow who would hadly throw an insult to anybody, but will never allow anyone bully her because of anything. So Ochendu I heard is now threatening to sue her, we'll, it's so unfortunate that our Representatives are now bigger than God and can't be told of what to do, may be he Ochendu was expecting "sorry sir" but I know Portia will not never give it to him. Portia, according to her said, she sent the said message to many other southern senators who called and promised her they will never vote for the passing of the grazing bill, so why is Ochendu own different? He should not sue but call for a debate with her.
He can sue and she should countersue him and join millions of other Nigerians in the suit.
Ochendu will end up wasting his time on a fool's errand.His call logs and insults to Portia will become public records and he will meet disgrace finally which I know his political enemies will be very happy to capitalise on.
I love what SR is doing -demystifying common thieves.

6 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Chimapeters(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
dukie25:
I called Remi Tinubu and ask her to pass the phone to the Jagaban of Corruption but she refused, I wonder why.

Hahaha if you mean what you just said, then this is the most hilarious post I've read since 2013. Hahahhhahha

2 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
maupe:

Does T.A Orji represent Abia central or the entirety of the SE and SS. And is the Lady an indigene of Abia central. That is the beginning and end of the issue. SR is dead on Arrival

You are indeed funny. How is S.R DOA? Do you think this is the only senator they published his number? They published a lot of numbers which I have. Besides anybody from any constituency can call any senator they like cos they not only propose Bills for the whole Nigerians,they also vote on issues that concern all of us..take the CCT/CCB Act.

3 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by truthspeaks: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
But ur senators hv bn abusing ur public funds
skarlett:
Nigerians can abuse things sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
sinistermind:
How can Sahara Reports display the personal numbers of these senators? Their office numbers should be enough not their personal number.
Have they ever given you their office numbers? Moreover Nigerians living abroad said that their reps,members of parliaments,mayors, and senators can easily be reached on phones and mails.

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rxpetite:
lol
that Portia lady is a real piece of work. you called a senator, ordered him around and when he challenged you to become a senator you claim you don't want to e corrupt. so the corrupt senator should do your wishes while you, saint Portia remain innocent

I'm curious, how do you know she ordered him around? am just wondering

2 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kazrem:
Lmao. I don laugh tire. See that one that said "God have inspired... " he couldn't even write correct English. Please I need the link of the senators numbers. I need to call some. grin

2 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by redcliff: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
VickyRotex:
Chaiiiiiii Nigerians oooo cheesy cheesy

#OperationCallAndBullyYourSenators grin

Make I call some of them too. grin grin

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by redcliff: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
maupe:
This is completely laughable and comical. Sahara Reporters have destroyed what little is left of their credibility. The Senator, who was said to have been attacked by irate Nigerians, has come out to deny their allegations. The SR should sit up and get their acts together.

Oga there is nothing like getting acts together. Thwy did the best thing for nigeria. You might not know this but they did very fantastic. Since the nass are hell bent on burning thia country to the ground, they need to feel a percentage of the wrath of the massess they are shinning with their destinies. Trust me with this act alone from sr, that amendment would not see light of day again

3 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by precious1967(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
instead of these dishonourables amend d constitution to enable voters recall ds jobless senators back by their wards instead they are busy to amend d acts dt established ccb and cct. bunch of lotters.
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by oluwatobyloba(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
David Mark has dashed his MTN line to his girlfriend loool

5 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by precious1967(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
instead of these dishonourables amend d constitution to enable voters recall ds jobless senators back by their wards they are tryin to amend d acts dt established ccb and cct to accommodate there stolen wealth. bunch of lotters.
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by AhmadMind: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
[size=28pt]Childish Prank by Sahara Reporterss.

Anyway ....Some Babes are already adding and Sending Nudes to the High Flyers among them......

One mans meat!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by piagetskinner(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm make I start with dinosaur melaiye....

I need a mini Cooper

5 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
lalasticlala:
More.

Guy,whats up with Nairaland's twitter page?.
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
pls somebody should just help me type akpabios line. chaiiiiii
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by maestroz: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
click like if you want senators to be scrapped, click share if you want them retained.

4 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Mrbigman1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
dukie25:

Lwkmd, if u kill me with laff eh, u go answer plenty questions. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
maupe:

Speak for yourself,SR just gained my respect with this.Do you have any credibility yourself?,And is the senator supposed to admit that he was mobbed?,Didnt you see the pictures?Are you blind or what?.

2 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by VickyRotex(f): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
shearer1982:

The Wolf of Wall Street........Go Big or Go Home.!

Yea Right! Leonardo!

Pick up the Phone and Start dialing! [Leonardo Dicaprio]

"No Nobility in poverty"
[Leonardo Dicaprio] cool

2 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by victorazy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
...but that guy requesting for 3.6 million, na wa o! if they give him the money, how much will be given to others? grin

Don't you know that poverty can make man dey reason like 3 months old baby grin

1 Like

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rxpetite:
lol
that Portia lady is a real piece of work. you called a senator, ordered him around and when he challenged you to become a senator you claim you don't want to e corrupt. so the corrupt senator should do your wishes while you, saint Portia remain innocent
if only 30 percent of the opposition had sense like you

2 Likes

Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by demarc001: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
ladyF:
lmao some of them will just change their lines. I can't imagine how many people will be calling every minute.
Its LadyF again
Re: #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers by yekparikpa(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Beremx:
...but that guy requesting for 3.6 million, na wa o! if they give him the money, how much will be given to others? grin

What's the name of the senator representing Orlu sef? I need his number. grin
Do you hail from orlu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React / End Of Boko Haram In Sight, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.