Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki (1145 Views)

AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
I don't know what the EFCC is looking at or doing with the kind of mind-boggling revelations that are coming out from the CCT trial.

Those who submit themselves to high offices should submit themselves for high scrutiny.

You mean a public officer bought a N522m house in 2006?!!! shocked

EFCC should act! Probe the 8-year tenor of our dear Senate President spent as as governor in Kwara state.

CCT punishment is not enough at all.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wake up EFCC!

Arrest Saraki now!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Amitex(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Activa:
I don't know what the EFCC is looking at or doing with the kind of mind-boggling revelations that are coming out from the CCT trial.

Those who submit themselves to high offices should submit themselves for high scrutiny.

You mean a public officer bought a N522m house in 2006?!!! shocked

EFCC should act! Probe the 8-year tenor our dear Senate President spent as as governor in Kwara state.

CCT punishment is not enough at all.
I support your views and suggestions. But let us start with states with high IGRs. I think EFCC can start from Lagos State. The 8.Years of Tinubu should be scrutinised since CCT made an error in freeing him. What do think bro Activa? There are many thieves walking freely in Nigeria, including OBJ and Fashola!

Are you still there Bro Activa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Oche211(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Leave CCT trials to run first.
If EFCC steps in nw, it'll spoil everything. We'll be back to square one with repeated attempt to stop his trials.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amitex:

I support your views and suggestions. But let us start with states with high IGRs. I think EFCC can start from Lagos State. The 8. Years of Tinubu should be scrutinised since CCT made an error in freeing him. What do think bro Activa?
Are you still there

I don't care what happens to whoever.

Saraki is number 3 in Nigeria today.

He deserves attention more than any other person except Buhari and Osinbajo.

You're free to open another thread on any other person you feel should be picked up by EFCC.

Don't muddle this up with the usual fallacy of 'what of Mr X?'

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Amitex(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Activa:

I don't care what happens to whoever.

Saraki is number 3 in Nigeria today.

He deserves attention more than any other person except Buhari and Osinbajo.

You're free to open another thread on any other person you feel should be picked up by EFCC.

Don't muddle this up with the usual fallacy of 'what of Mr X?'
A THIEF is a THIEF!!! If Saraki stole as governor in 2006, why do you think Tinubu stealing at that same time should be done away with? Be objective bro Activa!!! Except you are asking us to forget the past to which Saraki's CCT trail also belong to. EFCC need to scrutinise Tinubu's 8 years also. That is JUSTICE my brother. Don't bend it.
Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by rusher14: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
In light of evidence from the CCT we can all assume that's Part 2 for Saraki.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amitex:

A THIEF is a THIEF!!! If Saraki stole as governor in 2006, why do you think Tinubu stealing at that same time should be done away with? Be objective bro Activa!!! Except you are asking us to forget the past to which Saraki's CCT trail also belong to. EFCC need to scrutinise Tinubu's 8 years also. That is JUSTICE my brother. Don't bend it.

Read my posts well. I'm not supporting anybody.

But, for now, let Saraki face full justice. He's the one in court.

Let's open another thread for others. I'll support you.

Support this one.
Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Can you imagine the rubbish? The Senate is summoning the CCT Tribunal Chairman to appear immediately the CCT ruled that the trial will run daily!

The Senate is amending the CCB act with with lightening speed.

These Senators are denigrating the institution of the Senate. People have no more respect for Senators.

Now they want to rubbish the institution of the CCB.

EFCC should act on all the petitions and arrest Saraki now!
Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Achuwa1(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2016
piece of trash,,,,,
has EFCC brought anyone from kwara state govt.to come & testify whether saraki stole from them or not to acquire properties.
all witnesses seem to be staffs of EFCC or does staffs of EFCC now working in kwara state treasury....
keep dreaming bro,,
it is just a matter of tuime & saraki is a free man.witch hunting political enemies wount help apc government but rather it will drag them to the mud coz is dem dem.
Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Activa:
Can you imagine the rubbish? The Senate is summoning the CCT Tribunal Chairman to appear immediately the CCT ruled that the trial will run daily!

These Senators are denigrating the institution of the Senate. People have no more respect for Senators.

Easy bro. Arresting Saraki now does not make Saraki's situation worse. In fact, it could turn Saraki into a folk hero for those who believe his trial at the CCT is a witch hunt. Besides, arresting Saraki now makes the government appear desperate!

Look, when the CCT dust settles, then the EFCC can pick him up. grin
Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Achuwa1(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2016

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

danladi umar has corruption petitions hanging around his neck on the senate ethics & priviledge committee.
so saraki will be waiting for him on thursday to appear b4 the red chambers & if he fails to appear,saraki will not also appear at the cct trial anymore & the senate will also requestbthe IGP to prepare a warrant of arrest for Danladi umar

1 Like

Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Achuwa1(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Danladi umar is only playing the script of his pay masters by fast forwarding the trial everyday & tht was where he made mess of all the whole trial from day one.
he has just spoilt it all with tht singular act & i see the trial heading to supreme court.
Re: EFCC Should Arrest And Prosecute Saraki by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2016
Volksfuhrer:

Easy bro. Arresting Saraki now does not make Saraki's situation worse. In fact, it could turn Saraki into a folk hero for those who believe his trial at the CCT is a witch hunt. Besides, arresting Saraki now makes the government appear desperate!

Look, when the CCT dust settles, then the EFCC can pick him up. grin

It can make his situation worse when the court remands him in prison. The CCT can't do that.

He's also acting very desperately and dragging down the Senate with him.

The Senate is not his personal estate.

The dust should settle on time o grin

(1) (Reply)

Wike Approves Vocational Training For 200 Youths In Israel - Photos / Money Abuse!!! Photos Of A Traditional Wedding In Njaba Imo State. / Senate Warns President Buhari To Stop Committing Impeachable Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.