Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid (1376 Views)

Soundcity Finally Settles Beef With P-square / Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] / Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by osaslord500(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
She posted this on instagram.

So Wizkid and Linda Ikeji met with the Commissioner of Police today...and here's what happened.

So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case...I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn't a violent person, that he didn't mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue...

But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.

I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid - with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here's my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then...

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven't forgiven him, I just don't need the extra drama.

I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him.
God bless us all.

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Topccy007: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Toor
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by osesology(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Trust me, the enemy you dont know is more dangerous than the one you know. Dey there dey make mouth. You just have to be careful how you try to delve into people's private lives cos it's not everybody that will come out publicly to threaten you before doing you harm.

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by CutieBobo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Cunny girl. We can't buy your fake cooked story. Anyways, WizKID wins!!! Who Jah Bless... no man/woman can curse!

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Mack3N: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Him for no apologies na,silly overgrown baby!
Your fans for cheer you enter lawsuit.

He should come and deny it if Linda lied about the apology or I will take his silence as an affirmation.
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Utchgirl(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Gud 2 hear!

Let peace lead !
#Udokanma
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Ginaz(f): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda is a drama queen. What is this poo about wizkid begging? Is that even necessary? Linda should get sense abeg

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by neolboy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Case settled
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
I REALLY HATE FIGHT AND ARGUMENT.....ThAnK GOD THEY HAVE REALIzed that they were both wrong...
Team wizkid and Linda
God bless Nigeria
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by dainformant(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mack3N:
Him for no apologies na,silly overgrown baby!
Your fans for cheer you enter lawsuit.

He should come and deny it if Linda lied about the apology or I will take his silence as an affirmation.
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by SageTravels: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Thank God I didn't waste my MB for them. WizKid get bigger Anty Linda keep Getting huge traffic as both keep getting paid. #Peace is all we need Even if you click on my signature I will say thank you because I want peace
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aunty Linda and her lies
who e epp

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Purpletee(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
who them epp
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by smallJagaban: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
LINDA IS SO FOOLISH

SHE KEEPS WRITING ABOUT WIZKID,YET WIZKID HAS NOT ISSUED ANY STATEMENTS APART FROM THE OUTBURST HE HAD ON TWITTER WITH HER.

IF WIZKID DID NOT UPLOAD THE PICS HE TOOK WITH COMMISSIONER OF POLICE SHE WILL NOT WRITE THIS EPISTLE

LINDA REPORTED WIZKID TO THE POLICE, NO PICS,NO EVIDENCE FROM HER

WIZKID HONOUR THE POLICE CALL, WE SAW THE PICS..

SHOW US THE UNDERTAKEN STATEMENT, EVIDENCE THAT HE APOLOGISED TO YOU.. STATEMENT WITHOUT PROOF

SMELLY KITTY CAT

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
na lie jor

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
this linda ehn.. Who does she think she's fooling.

WOOOOOOBISH
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by dotcomnamename: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
[size=20pt]Lies from Linda everywhere[/size]

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Alubosa: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2016

New Couple Alert:Adekunle Gold And Simi Are In Love / D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details / New Lovely Pictures Of Omotola Jalade