Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid (816 Views)

Soundcity Finally Settles Beef With P-square / Timaya Finally Settles Romantic Beef With Empress Njamah [PICS] / Photo: Dangote Finally Settles The Trouble Between Tiwa And Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by osaslord500(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
She posted this on instagram.

So Wizkid and Linda Ikeji met with the Commissioner of Police today...and here's what happened.

So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case...I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn't a violent person, that he didn't mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue...

But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.

I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid - with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here's my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then...

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven't forgiven him, I just don't need the extra drama.

I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him.
God bless us all.

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Dindera(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by daviddagreat: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
finally an end to this madness. Pls n Pls let this be the end of this, seeing the story every time online is sickening.the fact is they both acted Lyk toddlers
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by magmack: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda too shld learn to be proffessional in her blogging. She likes negative publicity of other ppl but wld not allow same.
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Ginaz(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please I don't wanna laugh but all I wanna say is smelly puSsy is a name of a noun grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by osaslord500(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ginaz:
Please I don't wanna laugh but all I wanna say is smelly puSsy is a name of a noun grin

Which noun is that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by vizkiz: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
so that is it? It is over

I hate Nigerian fights, e no dey last... Just when I am already enjoying the beef angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by NOC1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Till Wizkid reply I will belief, for now adunbelef lol.
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
aaaano blif dis at all
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nnemuka(f): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
lol... is that why aunty linda is trending on twitter?
well Aunty linda thinks she is driving traffic to her blog with wizkid's story, but all i see is her making all the money yet loosing respect even from the youngest person living in Nigeria. i mean ppl young enough to beher kids.
Cant she learn how to be classy like Genevive, or even Bellanaija?
nawao

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See Pics Of Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom Kissing Even After Selena Gomez / Photos: Tiwa Savage And Her Son Enjoying The Dubai Weather / Check Put Uche Jumbo Dapper Look In New Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.