Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help (1755 Views)

Husband, Wife Survive After A Tipper Lorry Rams Into Their Vehicle (photos / Driver Sleeping Under A Lorry Crushed In Abakaliki (Graphic Photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by wisemanj(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
hello guys, please I need your help (Ghana base) I'm come to Ghana for the very first time I don't know any where there and my destination is suhum new lorry station please do you know how much it cost from Accra to suhum because the bus from Nigeria will drop me of at ring road opposite paloma hotel I'm waiting ur response
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by wisemanj(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
please guys I'm waiting
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by popizaino(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Find ur way to circle .kwame nkrumah circle or new achimota over head bridge take trotro going to nsawam from nsawam u will get even a taxi that will take you to suhum.
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by popizaino(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Don't know .
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by AzontoGhost(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
wisemanj:
hello guys, please I need your help (Ghana base) I'm come to Ghana for the very first time I don't know any where there and my destination is suhum new lorry station please do you know how much it cost from Accra to suhum because the bus from Nigeria will drop me of at ring road opposite paloma hotel I'm waiting ur response

Man...
Go to Nkrumah circle, ask them for Suhum station where trotros bound for Suhum load. The fare is less than 10Ghc.
The journey may take about 2hours to reach Suhum. Tell the driver you will alight at New Station.
VoilĂ , you're at suhum!
I stay at Suhum, but I'm currently in Kumasi.
If you need any info, I'm always available here.
safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by achimotan(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
The distance is 65km.I think the fare will be around 10cedis. U can easily get a car at Nkrumah circle
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by popizaino(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
AzontoGhost:

Man...
Go to Nkrumah circle, ask them for Suhum station where trotros bound for Suhum load. The fare is less than 10Ghc.
The journey may take about 2hours to reach Suhum. Tell the driver you will alight at New Station.
VoilĂ , you're at suhum!
I stay at Suhum, but I'm currently in Kumasi.
If you need any info, I'm always available here.
safe journey.
so in stay in suhum. My town is just before yours nsawam. Though I stay in nigeria sha
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by AzontoGhost(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
popizaino:
so in stay in suhum. My town is just before yours nsawam. Though I stay in nigeria sha
oh okay....suhum-nsawam
lolx.
when are you coming to Ghana?
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by popizaino(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
AzontoGhost:

oh okay....suhum-nsawam
lolx.
when are you coming to Ghana?
inshallahu august
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by AzontoGhost(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
popizaino:
inshallahu august
we are waiting for you ooo.. bring us Niaja Koose wink
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by popizaino(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
AzontoGhost:

we are waiting for you ooo..
bring us Niaja Koose wink
lol
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by AzontoGhost(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
OP, how far na?
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2016
AzontoGhost:

we are waiting for you ooo..
bring us Niaja Koose wink

Naija koose is not nice jor.

I drive from Dzorwulu to new town very early to get Koose and koko.

@OP, once you get to circle, you'd get a bus(tro tro) to suhum/nsawam.
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by AzontoGhost(m): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2016
ifyalways:

Naija koose is not nice jor.
I drive from Dzorwulu to new town very early to get Koose and koko.
@OP, once you get to circle, you'd get a bus(tro tro) to suhum/nsawam.
oh okay but I wanna try something new wink
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by wisemanj(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2016
guy I'm very grateful for this Information thanks
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by ifyalways(f): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2016
AzontoGhost:

oh okay
but I wanna try something new wink
Yooo. m'ati smiley Try Gala instead.
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by wisemanj(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
guys is Nkrumah circle also called ring road?
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by ifyalways(f): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
wisemanj:
guys is Nkrumah circle also called ring road?
Nope, Nkrumah circle is down ring road. In front of Paloma hotel, You'd get a tro-tro(bus) to circle.
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by wisemanj(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2016
ifyalways:

Nope, Nkrumah circle is down ring road. In front of Paloma hotel, You'd get a tro-tro(bus) to circle.
thanks, if I enter a bus from front of Paloma hotel to kwame circle how will I get to the station where suhum
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by wisemanj(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2016
ifyalways:

thanks, if I enter a bus from front of Paloma hotel to kwame circle how will I get to the station where suhum bus load and also do u have ideal on transport form paloma to circle thanks
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by ifyalways(f): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2016
wisemanj:
thanks, if I enter a bus from front of Paloma hotel to kwame circle how will I get to the station where suhum bus load and also do u have ideal on transport form paloma to circle thanks
Are you sure you are in Ghana? You actually ask questions like someone yet to even leave Nigeria. . . undecided

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by wisemanj(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Are you sure you are in Ghana? You actually ask questions like someone yet to even leave Nigeria. . . undecided
I'm still in Nigeria I will be going to by 17 of next month I don't want to make mistake that why I'm asking so many question
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by popizaino(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
wisemanj:
I'm still in Nigeria I will be going to by 17 of next month I don't want to make mistake that why I'm asking so many question
anywhere you ate in accra you will be able to get vehicle going to circle so when you get to circle getting to suhum is history.circle happens to be like oshodi in lag where commuters can get vehicle to any part of the state.
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by wisemanj(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
popizaino:
anywhere you ate in accra you will be able to get vehicle going to circle so when you get to circle getting to suhum is history.circle happens to be like oshodi in lag where commuters can get vehicle to any part of the state.
thank you
Re: Travelling To Ghana (suhum New Lorry Station) Help by AzontoGhost(m): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2016
ifyalways:
Yooo. m'ati smiley Try Gala instead.
I will try both
gala-koose
hehe

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Netherlands / 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) / My Naturetrip To Aspen, Colorado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.