Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile (93264 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pidggin:
Next time the dwarf will learn to respect women.
u see as u typed without brain..Na people like u no dey see husband marry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by kobonaire(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
What was the beef about .... fuel??
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mindfulness:
He helped her create more traffic in her blog and so helped her make her business even more profitable.

Why?

His ego was hurt by the things she wrote. He needs to work on his self-esteem.

He was hurt to the point that he didn't think clearly before he threatened her in public. And though she already was winning from the traffic the ridiculous exchange of words generated, at the end he even had to apologize.

He has got a nice voice but the boy has issues. Seriously. Wizkid, you need to grow yourself a backbone and you need to play it smarter in the future. Who are your advisors? Fire them all with immediate effect. grin

He would have shown more strength and grace by ignoring the gossiper and he would have had less trouble. Gossiper or not, she profited from this drama in many ways. And now she is even advertising herself as an activist for th protection of women. grin
all these ur story no change anything.. Siddon my friend wink

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by willibounce1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
It's really nice of Linda taking the matters the Police.

I just realized lot's of top Nigerian celebrities are secretly backing up Linda's fight against Wizkid.

That young man (WIZKID) should be careful, because if things go South for him, everyone will run away.

Who are the top Nigerian celebrities supporting linda secretly. The support is secret yet you know because you are the omini knowest. She didn't get no freaking support from anybody except her lib slaves and that's why she is so pained trying to bring in violence against women crap. Still no one fell for the scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
aalangel:
I just support Linda.
for not agreeing to take pics.. Shattap dia wink

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by repogirl(f): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U r lucky dis is a faceless forum...
Since you know its faceless, don't quote faceless people and talk rubbish.

Faceless ko, nameless ni!
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
When you get to the top and there isn't anywhere else to go, you will come down.
Her next movement is downward. She is an irritant.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Karanka: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:

Linda isn't my fellow human ,

Real women get married and hv children

Btw........Are u linda?
Chai... Look at what a woman is writing about her fellow woman just to get "likes". Smh... Pity.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by willibounce1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Silvofitz:
What Linda Ikeji needs urgently now is husband.
Only marriage can calm down a woman of her age.
Her outbursts are just indices of high level of frustrations secondary to loneliness.
A patriotic middle aged Nigerian dude should volunteer to marry this woman for God sake.
It's well!

Will you honestly marry a woman like this or advise you brothers to do so?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by okonja(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
The day Linda will accidentally post false report about Wizkid, na Obama go settle them.

I can't stop laughing at this grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Miscellaneous(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2016
daretodiffer:
This is the point where I get mad at Linda. This babe is too childish. She needs to shut it!

are u not the same girl who was ready to bring nairaland down just to protect women from abuse just last week? Why arent u protecting linda now? or is she a man?

#GirlsAreComplicated

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by chronique(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2016
I think Linda ikeji is actually an obnoxious character. The way she keeps going on with this issue,makes her quite irritating to me. Age truly,doesn't depict maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by willibounce1(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
Karanka:
I see a lot of folks are disappointed at the outcome of this whole thing. But truth be told,what did you expect? That maybe Linda would be the one apologizing when Whizkid was actually the person who would have been the fall guy... After threatening to harm somebody in this age and time? There's a reason other celebrities who have crossed paths with Linda in the past simply let the matter rest without going all vulgar and threatening violence like Whizkid (in his immaturity) did. The only way Whizkid would have reacted reasonably would have been to sue Linda for Libel or defamation or something... But Whizkid chose to go the toutish path. He had a lot to lose. Those endorsements,some of his reasonable fans.... He would have lost quite a bit. His team simply had to reach out to Linda. As for all those Naija Gals hailing Whizkid,just wait,it will get to your turn when you'll be abused and debased... Then you'll come online and start whining.

No.. Ur are disappointed person here. You and your jobless linda ass Licking pigs. You were all hoping wizkid will be embarrassed but your insecure linda is still bitter even after the police settled the case. We didn't hear or see any apologies so we don't give q middle finger.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Abiglamour(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Na dia own cup of tea
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by compoundC: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 19, 2016
repogirl:
Since you know its faceless, don't quote faceless people and talk rubbish.

Faceless ko, nameless ni!
Next time dont spew unnecessary trash, u r not a kid.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by An0nimus: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Serves Wizkid right. I don't care much for Linda Ikeji and barely visit her blog, but dude, you're a celebrity. You don't just go about threatening people.

Even people threatening people on streets are sometimes taken to olopa to sign 'undertaken'. I like your songs Wiz but this was just plain dumb. As expected, Linda used that single mistake of yours to wave the gender flag. Now if Linda gets attacked at a party they'll call you and your 16 year old imaginary cousin for questioning. All because of your running mouth. You'd think celebrities will wise up in cases like this.

smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Karanka: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2016
willibounce1:
[size=8pt][/size]

No.. Ur are disappointed person here. You and your jobless linda ass Licking pigs. You were all hoping wizkid will be embarrassed but your insecure linda is still bitter even after the police settled the case. We didn't hear or see any apologies so we don't give q middle finger.
You wouldn't understand - even if i explained it to you in bits... That's why you would resort to insults unnecessarily,just like your fellow kid Whizkid. Now run along and go find your mates.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
Men this whole drama just exposed the kinda youths and even some old men/women we have in this country. I'm highly disappointed
explain this..why dafuq didn't she take pictures with him and must she tell us he has been begging her since Friday
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by An0nimus: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Karanka:
You wouldn't understand - even if i explained it to you in bits... That's why you would resort to insults unnecessarily,just like your fellow kid Whizkid. Now run along and go find your mates.

Sometimes you don't reply these guys lol. Save the energy for something more interesting.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by ojibole1(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmm stories that tossshhhhh

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2016
tochimas:
you're really a child, wizkid is doing that for himself. Do you know what having a police record means? Do you know Chris Brown has been refused entries endless time to Canada to perform cos of his violent behaviour, the only thing that will save wiz now is if he be of good behavior, he is still first offender, but if he continue making unguarded utterances like that ,he will just finish himself. I'm sure you're a young person, it's ok to like his music, I do too but be careful of whom you're using as role model. Don't ever copy those stupid life style. It only leads to destruction. You might be feeling fly in the beginning but will be full of regrets when you start getting the results.
u are making sense but ur Tory too much tongue
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Anaskie:
I've read the post dear. I didn't see where she directly or indirectly said that Wizzy kissed her feet.
The point is that this guy insulted her for no just cause. Called her a smelly pussy, accused her of sleeping with his Director, called her a hoe and used other derogatory terms...and then still went ahead to threaten her! All because she blogged about him...which he still hasn't refuted her claims about being evicted from the house.
Of course every human being would feel insulted and threatened.
I were in her shoes, i won't just stop at the Police station. I'll definitely sue his ass.

What pains me most is the number of kids who look up to Whizkid and now think it's normal to use derogatory terms on women. Just go through the first page of this thread and count how many "smelling pu.ssy" comments are there and the number of likes they have.

It's really sad.

blah blah blah..just 1 like.. Pathetic..

Buh u made sense sha grin
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Swissheart(f): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2016
darlenese:

Linda isn't my fellow human ,

Real women get married and hv children

Btw........Are u linda?
nah nah........quite very idiotic to say. Some comments here at times make me wonder how some people are offline.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by tmxme(m): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2016
So did she say WizKid apologized for lying about her stinking cunt
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Mayflowa(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
The day Linda will accidentally post false report about Wizkid, na Obama go settle them.

If native doctor say Linda go post anything abt wizkid again, won't you tell him to pack up his oracle and go learn coffin making!

In truth, Linda is just failing to manage his success. This is because she has all her family in her house who feel too emotional about her being insulted. So they plunge her deep into obscenity and bitter exchange. She just need a husband that will fk her in such times and tell her to ignore the world. That way she will be cool. If she had husband, the smelling Shit will not stick!

Now everyone wants to feel better in some things than her.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by seanwilliam(m): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2016
@Pidggin soro nuu, u called wiskid a dwarf..youngboi cashin millions.. m sure u rnt worthy of S toilet cleaner not 2 talk of pussy ing u.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by HalfTruth: 1:58am On Apr 19, 2016
This is what happens when you mess with Yoruba's special son. How she go take ruin his career when Yorubas love their son. She better take her apku back to her erosive region grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by amtaken(f): 2:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Linda still sounding like the beef is still on....

By the way why are all these mamas and papas here calling a 36 year old Linda aunty?
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lmao.

Look at the jobless heifer who's meant to be the police chief getting involved in crap and taking picture, when he's meant to be out there dealing with real crime. With a police chief as ridiculously dumb and jobless as one, no wonder naij is a cesspit. grin

Wizkid lost a lot of points for honouring the nonsense. He didn't commit any crime - threat without intent isn't a crime anywhere. Fvck the police...I won't honour the invite. They would've to come to my house and tell me the crime I committed, with a proof that there's intent.

As for the old hag with the brain capacity of a toddler and concentration of a tadpole...she's just bitter and unhappy inside, and she feeds off attention, just to mask everything wrong with her. Just look at the egotistical and utterly arrogant crap she wrote up the, while trying to act like she's fighting for women. No wonder serious minded folks don't take the women struggle/empowerment seriously. I've never seen an old woman as childish as this muthaphucka in my life. She acts like a toddler that's looking for her mum's ti.ts to suck on loooool. Now I see why no guy wants to be around her. Any guy who ends up with this woman would be bitter for the rest of his life.
Sir you just said all that's on my mind like a book. The sarcasm and pride in her useless epistle just took my dislike for that lady a notch higher. Pride, pride, I am just waiting for the person with enough balls to take that woman down.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by doskie(m): 2:58am On Apr 19, 2016
its not on lindas Instagram.
Re: Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 19, 2016
With a FRIEND like linda, ONE DOES NOT NEED AN ENEMY!..she obviously still sounds bittered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy" / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.