Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" (88820 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by MEILYN(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adex097:

Oh no. WIZKID!! what have you done to me only one thing comes to my mind anytime I see or hear about Linda... I won't say it, no way embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
lovdoc:
Linda Ikeji stepped out in style yesterday rocking a white lace off shoulder Bebe dress which showed off her curves. She paired her outfit with Prada sandals and a Reed Krakoff bag. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BESwMHwhAZc/?hl=en
@Op, tell her she's a menupus old brat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by yinkus204(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
So that's all you can say, smelly půssy? She's successful, extremely rich, living a good life, an asset to society. Oga smelly půssy, what have you Achieved? Hating on someone's success is a sign that you'll soon die. Just be aware
With her smelly půssy, she can afford things you can't even dream of acquiring
So continue going on about her smelly půssy, die ontop the půssy sef
She's still making her money and can get any man to eat the smelly půssy with her money. While you continue to suffer in poverty.
Quote me again and die. This will be my last reply to you.
small girl see as u dey cry wen typing anyway i can feel ur pain cos u and linda hav the same smelling p***y ok let me help u girls out come to Alagbado kolliton road wen u get there just take a bike to AIT gate wen u get to the gate just tell the gateman that u ar the girl that hav smelling p***y he will let u in cos hav told him that u and linda ar coming for public help about hw to cure a smelling p***y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Don't get me wrong. I have no special love for linda or anything, she's not even my mentor.
I just love the fact that she was able to rise to success from nothing. Nothing inspires me more than a sucessful woman. I hate the fact that many people especially the men would always find a way of bringing her down. Nothing but sheer hatred and jealousy. I don't know why people can't just appreciate good for once, they always look for a flaw to use against the person. And it's worse for linda because she's a woman, and she's unmarried. Her recent fiasco with wizkid is even making matters worse. All of these men opening their rotten mouths to say she stinks down under are, pardon me, idiotś. Have they ever been with Her? They just want to talk down on a successful woman.
Now all these people insulting her, what are they also gaining from being Hateful? Personally, I can't say whether I like her or not, but I know she's worked so hard to come this far and people should learn to appreciate that.
I'm just tired of all these go and marry talks.

First of all you cannot correct or even attempt to correct someone with a foul mouth when yours is rancid as well so tone down or change the way you pass the buck.

Now to Lindas matter... young lady what you dont know you simply dont know it. You say she worked hard from nothing to become something right? It shows you believe her stories of deception which happens to be one of the strenghts she has.

Nobody has ever risen to great heights from absolutely nothing. They either had a connection or the grit to trade with but in Lindas case it wasnt grit alone.... (I will not go into her issues) but suffice to say that I personally know one of 2 things about her directly that are far from pleasant on her modus operandi.

Nobody can talk down on anyone if you do not give them the tools to use. Is Linda the only blogger? But next to Kemi Olunloyo (I hope I spelt her name right) Linda is the next most obnoxious. .... She has absolutely no respect for anyone and would only respect you if

1. She is benefiting hugely from you
2. If you are on her side
3. If you keep falling over yourself because of her in the name of being a fan.... and for this one she will still really let you know where u belong.

Men dont hate her... they hate her attitude because being men we see beyond the outer looks of women. Its the way we are wired.... same way women first think about how a man would be able to take care of them when they assess him physically.

She is a hot mess and she doesnt want to accept it. The reason why she shops and shops and all that is just to try and assuage her misery. She desperately needs a man in her life but nobody wants to look her way. If she wanted to celibate we wouldnt have records of people she has dated. I am a property developer and we property developers whisper amongst ourselves so her banana island acquisition is a story we all know the root of. Let me stop there.

My own advise to you is that you quit defending her because she seems to be doing the job well for herself. Rather you shoot for the stars yourself so you can have a voice.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by tbliss22(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Its clear here that a lot of people in this part of the world thinks "marriage" is fulfillment, but seriously its not.

Linda is catching fun and really very comfortable, or do u think she doesn't have a lover? No way she definitely has someone oiling her engine.

It will shock some people when she will announce her wedding date and millions will be disappointed!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by olimaintain(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adex097:

Oh no. WIZKID!! what have you done to me only one thing comes to my mind anytime I see or hear about Linda... I won't say it, no way embarassed
smelly pussy I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
ozoebuka1:
I wonder if we really reason when we talk according to ur post, "life is not all about butt and nudity" then is life all about marriage? she's achieved a fit most women couldn't and u are here telling her to get married as if marriage is her priority... people go celibate for life, there are nuns everywhere and u are here emphasizing on marriage as if it's a big a deal... don't just talk becos odas are talking bro... reason before u do... no hard feelings though.
what is this one saying!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by olimaintain(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
Her butt is not badder than mine...

embarassed embarassed
no vex can I see your butt .....I wan call result

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Adonkia(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Abeg Linda too set. shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Donkenzy47(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
gud4dbest:
Woman,when will u settle down...and get yourself some dignity!...still gallivanting displaying butt as if hmmm...?
You guys saying she should get married should wait and see. She has a big surprise for you she is getting married in JULY...... tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by diagro: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Most replies I've read stinks with sheer hatred & PHD (Pull Her Down) syndrome. All of u who hate her hate her only because you can't get where she is. Nawa 4 human race.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
godwinkessi:
My crush !!!
She is very well available
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by diagro: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Onyochejohn:
what is this one saying!
Don't u know what he said? Then, u must really be mentally challenged.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Mack3N: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
dexterinc2003:

grin grin grin cool you need psychiatric help linda,dont even know why i bothered educating your sorry bigoted ass,going through your posts ,i can see you have always being an ethnic bigot for long, which is a mental disorder, no point arguing with a deranged and frustrated she-male. #okbye# cool cool
Go sitdon,with your loud mouth,as if your mouth faith off internet..wizdaft!

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Mack3N: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Make una give linda a break nw, she don pass tru a lot 4rm wizard kid lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by jtjohn(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
embarassed embarassed
were is urs?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Mimi4kaycee(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ooooooo,CHIM,NOTIN WE NO GO HEAR....PARK WELL BIIKOOOO
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by siempere(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
nikkypearl:

embarassed embarassed
Let us be d judge of that oh...
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
diagro:
Don't u know what he said? Then, u must really be mentally challenged.
like ur father in ARO right?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by kajoula(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Spanner4:

You are a lady spewing dis rubbish?

Watch ur tongue

no vex oo..una too like this my sister
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by wins18(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
AfroBlue:

stand down small boy and don't be lusting on my future wife because my lovely linda is already taken off the market.

i have one more ram and about 100 kilos of premium yams to go before i deliver the bride price to her family. grin

just joking ...go toast her and make her yours, she could use a good man and some real love/n in her life. all work and no play yada, yada, yada.
lol grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
fuckable ass
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by missjahiniekpe(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
mankan2k7:
Life is more than butt and displaying nu-dity.

Sit and get marry

u are overdue for that

At least do that soon to shame WizKid

Do you know what nudity is or you heard a friend say it and you promise you will try the word some day?

She will get married when she has meet the man that complete her, to be happy and not to shame wizkid.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by willibounce1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yeye dey smell... if front dey ooze, how back go con be? Stretch marks go full their. Aunty onidi rirun. Yansh wey don gbess

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by willibounce1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
mccoy47:
Some of you here have aunties above 35 yet umarried.
Some of you here, your mothers are 2nd, 3rd or even 5th wives to old men.
Some teenagers have undergone countless abortions for there bf.
Some guys here are still under there parents roof at 35yrs.
Some of u e-rats can't buy even a bag of cement.
Some others are ololshos whose only sellable assets are there phone, bags and human hair!

Yet you come her to hate on a lady of 33yrs who is a self made billionare, has to touched the lifes of atleast 20 girls through her " i'd rather be self made" and happens to be single probably due to the intimidation on some men?

And to think some ladies here are actually questioning Linda when she would get married!
Shame!!!

Oga go and sleep. Everybody cannot be rich like Linda and why are you reducing her age, na you born am? If linda can write anything about others, ppl are free to say whatever they want to about her. Wetin concern you whether them get money or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Benart(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
egee:
Haahahhaahaha...ROTFL
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by cescky(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool This does not help your coochy from stanking Linda cool

why are your comment so hateful and vile?

an apple doesn't really fall far from the tree i suppose...... undecided

u done chop this afternoon so? be sincere?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by willibounce1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
napa:

See where this mumu carry matter go. Igbotic bigot

Lol what do you expect from ppl who always play victim after they look for trouble and are defeated. Na so Nnamdi kanu dey boast, when him enter cell, they started crying to united nations for human rights violation. That is life a typical flattie. Look for trouble and when it backfires, play the victim. Na so their Aunty won change story with violence against women, but nobody look her side.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by numen(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nshi nshi...ewepu ekwensu, kedu ihe mmadu na acho n'ike mmadu ibe ya? cool grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
LINDA PUSSAY STINKS grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.