Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. (1834 Views)

Is There Such Thing As A Perfect Virgin??? / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / Love Is A Fraud! There Is No Such Thing As Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yeah, The feminist and her ideals are going south when the bearing is pointing up north . But sorry op, all your points including your topic oozes Ignorance and misguided priorities.

Nobody is superior to another. All there is, is a system where someone have to be the leader while the other takes the position of the leader's ally. Think and u should understand me and even come up with a theory more grandiloquent and magniloquent.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

That's it. A woman doesn't have to wrong me before I speak the hurting truth. I shall speak the truth always. Women are below men cool
So after proving to everybody dat women r below men, wot do u intend to achieve??
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
So after proving to everybody dat women r below men, wot do u intend to achieve??

That is a rhetorical question. It's just like asking you what you intend to achieve by quoting me or writing this comment.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
pinceprinz:
Yeah, The feminist and her ideals are going south when the bearing is pointing up north . But sorry op, all your points including your topic oozes Ignorance and misguided priorities.

[s] Nobody is superior to another. All there is, is a system where someone have to be the leader while the other takes the position of the leader's ally. Think and u should understand me and even come up with a theory more grandiloquent and magniloquent.[/s]

That's bullsh!t

There is a leader and a follower. No such thing as ally. Follower does what leader says. No questions asked. Leaders buy followers as we buy women they don't buy ally. Allies are voluntary support in democracy not purchased under dictatorship.

The truth will set you free.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

That's bullsh!t

There is a leader and a follower. No such thing as ally. Follower does what leader says. No questions asked. Leaders buy followers as we buy women they don't buy ally. Allies are voluntary support in democracy not purchased under dictatorship.

The truth will set you free.

OK sir, When you finally get married, dont forget to sh*t for ground and order your wife to start eating or better still instruct her to bark every morning by 5 a.m to wake you up for work cos I'm sure your wife will have to resign from work to assume full duty under your esteemed 'dikctator' command.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
pinceprinz:

OK sir, When you finally get married, dont forget to sh*t for ground and order your wife to start eating or better still instruct her to bark every morning by 5 a.m to wake you up for work cos I'm sure your wife will have to resign from work to assume full duty under your esteemed 'dikctator' command.

Unfortunately for your comment , I'm married. I even have two boys.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

Unfortunately, I'm married. I even have two boys.

Great! greet your maid wife for me grin
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

That is a rhetorical question. It's just like asking you what you intend to achieve by quoting me or writing this comment.
No its not. I wanna know wot ur catch is. Some one cant just wake up one morning nd start creating threads dat denigrate women for no reason. There shuld be a reason y u create dis kind of thread.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
No its not. I wanna know wot ur catch is. Some one cant just wake up one morning nd start creating threads dat denigrate women for no reason. There shuld be a reason y u create dis kind of thread.

Ok. I want women to know where they belong and to teach men to know where to put them
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

Ok. I want women to know where they belong and to teach men to know where to put them
Ok. Gudluck trying to achieve dat.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ok. Gudluck trying to achieve dat.

I'm not trying to. I've already achieved that.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by MarryMeee: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
FreeBSD:

Like any other woman she is, 50 or less. What is your mother's? 12 I guess smiley
i said a scale between -100 and 0 and you go for 50, you clearly got your mother's brain. I can bet you $100 she never did anything sensible with her life, it explains why you think other women should be like her, thats all you have been surrounded with
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
MarryMeee:
i said a scale between -100 and 0 and you go for 50, you clearly got your mother's brain. I can bet you $100 she never did anything sensible with her life, it explains why you think other women should be like her, thats all you have been surrounded with

50 is greater than -100. It's because your brain is so slow you think backwards.

Receive sense please..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Curious / Opinion Poll: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoos All Over Her Body / 10 Things Guys Can Do That Girls Cant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.