Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures (29476 Views)

VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Flooded Shagari Yola Town In Adamawa State This Morning After Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
TheArchangel:
No.
You are derailing this thread

What's with the latin, stop it!
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by fulanimafia: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
I can't count the number of dualized road in kano.

Don't mind the erosion dwellers, they're busy spamming the thread to try to hide the level of their lack of infrastructural development.

Abia that is constantly chastised actually seems a lot better than Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by donhils: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2016
So where exactly is Willie working?
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by TheArchangel(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Dexter247:

. Thanks.
What's with the latin, stop it!
Why I am trying to run amok here and you are helping.. grin grin
In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, ... Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cum Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.Et
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by mandax: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Building urban roads without urban drainage system first. It amounts to waste of public funds. Water is the greatest enemy of asphalt after fuel.

The governors in the east go abroad, they see good things, before they return to Nigeria, they had forgotten about the good things they saw abroad. They go back to the Nigerian way.

1 Like

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by TheArchangel(f): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Don't mind the erosion dwellers, they're busy spamming the thread to try to hide the level of their lack of infrastructural development.

The angel of hell from the island of Kiribati. It is a place worth visiting.

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by ritahot(f): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2016
chumada:
tribalism have eating ur Brian up that anyone who doesn't agree with u is either a wailer or zombie, I pity u sha

What u barainless zombie, dn tu think it is high time u sharrap!
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by chumada: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
ritahot:

What u barainless zombie, dn tu think it is high time u sharrap!
madam is high time u get off my mention and stop barking like a mad dog angry sad
If u can't respect yourself, I will help u do that

3 Likes

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Anambra Niggas better learn how to swim fast. grin

But seriously though, The East needs to just invest a stack on proper Drainage systems.

Erosion is a real and present issue in the East such that it should not be politicized.

Though the soil in the East is mostly Muddy, the Terrain can be harnessed to create channels for the water to flow through.

4 Likes

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by Mrbigman1(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Have u been to Awka, Kano and Abia?

Can you compare the size in land mass?

I always expect something better from folk on here but I keep getting disappointed.
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by Mrbigman1(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Have u been to Awka, Kano and Abia?

Can you compare the size in land mass?

I always expect something better from folk on here but I keep getting disappointed
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by alaskido(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2016
It is either drainages were not constructed when the road was constructed or you guys just dump trash into the gutters. grin

1 Like

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2016
AnamCity:
Mods what evidence do you have to prove that this flood happened in Awka? How can you place an unidentified report on the front page? Seun mynd44 obinoscopy please caution lalasticlala and delete this thread.
stop living a life of denial, that's awka, zik avenue. The only dualized road in awka.

1 Like

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2016
donhils:
Willie is working in aguleri, his village grin

1 Like

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by AnamCity: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
stop living a life of denial, that's awka, zik avenue. The only dualized road in awka.

Where is this, is it still Zik Avenue? I am yet to know where you get those pictures! Stop fooling yourself because I have taken time to see through your frustration! I can give you more than 5 dual-ways excluding the ones in Greenwood. So what is your point then? Flood happens everywhere in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by Mrbigman1(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2016
donhils:

An the flood that happened in Texas yesterday, shey it's cos of bad drainage system ni?
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2016
AnamCity:

Where is this, is it still Zik Avenue? I am yet to know where you get those pictures! Stop fooling yourself because I have taken time to see through your frustration!
it means you don't know awka. Let me burst your bubbles, I live in awka and this is zik avenue. The picture you posted is a dual way of about 0.2km leading to governors villa or so. Its not really a dualway, only the governor passes through the second lane. grin

2 Likes

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by AnamCity: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
it means you don't know awka. Let me burst your bubbles, I live on awka and this is zik avenue.

Your picture cannot be related to Awka because there is no way it can be proved by identity because you picked some internet picture to pose aw Awka. You claimed that it is the only road then I asked do you also know the one I posted below?

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

dont mind the people of anambra, they chestbeat alot, in fact orlu town on IMO state has more dualways than the whole of anambra, not to talk of owerri, Enugu, umuahia and aba.

Abakaliki has more dual way than onitsha and awka combined, go there to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by AnamCity: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
dont mind the people of anambra, they chestbeat alot, in fact orlu town on IMO state has more dualways than the whole of anambra, not to talk of owerri, Enugu, umuahia and aba.

Abakaliki has more dual way than onitsha and awka combined, go there to confirm.

What is the point of having roads that are not maintained? Has it removed the fact that Anambra has better roads and infrastructures than all these places you mentioned? I think the joke is on you!

1 Like

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2016
AnamCity:

Your picture cannot be related to Awka because there is no way it can be proved by identity because you picked some internet picture to pose aw Awka. You claimed that it is the only road then I asked do you also know the one I posted below?
that's not zik avenue road, that the road leading to governors villa off zik avenue road by that police station. The road is not a dual carriage, it just another way made for the governor and its not up to 0.5km, motorist don't ply that other lane. O know awka very well, that road leads to Nibo town, a small hamlet of awka.

Stop lying grin

4 Likes

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2016
AnamCity:

What is the point of having roads that are not maintained? Has it removed the fact that Anambra has better roads and infrastructures than all these places you mentioned? I think the joke is on you!
is this one well maintained?

1 Like

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by AnamCity: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
that's not zik avenue road, that the road leading to governors villa off zik avenue road by that police station. The road is not a dual carriage, it just another way made for the governor and its not up to 0.5km, motorist don't ply that other lane. O know awka very well, that road leads to Nibo town, a small hamlet of awka.
Stop lying grin

But you said before that it is just one road? But the road in question is a dual-way..fact! We are getting there! Now do you know where this road is located, though the pic was taken last year?

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by AnamCity: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
is this one well maintained?

This is the same Zik Avenue you are talking about.

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
AnamCity:

But you said before that it is just one road? But the road in question is a dual-way..fact! We are getting there! Now do you know where this road is located, though the pic was taken last year?
that road is not dualized, its a makeup road to the governors villa.

If you think the road is dualized, show us picture of the full stretch of the road.

Awka has one dualized road, that's zik avenue.
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2016
AnamCity:

This is the same Zik Avenue you are talking about.
this is also zik avenue grin

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by AnamCity: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
that road is not dualized, its a makeup road to the governors villa.

If you think the road is dualized, show us picture of the full stretch of the road.

Awka has one dualized road, that's zik avenue.

Is not dualized, but you could see 2 lanes? We are getting there! Do you also know where this road under construction is located?

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2016
AnamCity:

Is not dualized, but you could see 2 lanes? We are getting there! Do you also know where this road under construction is located?
show us full stretch of the road to prove me wrong cheesy

Can you? grin
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by AnamCity: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
show us full stretch of the road to prove me wrong cheesy

Can you? grin

Is this not a full stretch of road? Now have you seen this ongoing road below and it is located in Awka? Apart from the fact that the road is so wide, it is equally long that you cannot see the end.

Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by lolzzzz: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2016
AnamCity:

Is this not a full stretch of road? Now have you seen this ongoing road below is located in Awka? Apart from the fact that the road is so wide, it is equally long that you cannot see the end.
bros, unu gwa nu chino ko hapu IMO state, if not eh? This will continue, no amount of effort you put will stop it. cheesy
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by kayfra: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2016
There is only so much the construction of roads and a good drainage system can do to stop nature.

This was Houston two days ago

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36079009?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us#
Re: Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures by AnamCity: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
this is also zik avenue grin

This is Zik Avenue, it is well marked and painted. Your pic is not real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos / James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK / Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.