Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki (603 Views)

Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators / Saraki’s Trial Won’t End At CCT, Says Melaye / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by tommykiwi(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki declared on Monday that his on-going trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal will not disturb the activities of the Senate.

Saraki made the statement after the Tribunal Chairman, Mr. Danladi Umar announced that the proceedings in the trial involving him will now hold on a day-to-day basis.

It would be recalled that at the preliminary stage of the trial, senators had always accompanied the Senate President to the tribunal each time the case came up for hearing.But Saraki said now that the trial had properly commenced and the Senate was in session, he would not want the trial to affect legislative business.

“I am the one on trial not the Senate. Even though I have been overwhelmed by the solidarity displayed by my colleagues, it is important that the work of the Senate is not unduly affected by this process, ” he said.

The Senate President affirmed that the legislative body, being an institution, would not be affected by the absence of any of the principal officers.

source...http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/19/my-cct-trial-wont-disturb-senate-proceedings-saraki/

1 Like

Re: My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by Young03(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2016
;Du have taken
Re: My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by Young03(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2016
shoooo

1 Like

Re: My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by BB013(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Does he ve a choice

1 Like

Re: My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Why can't this man just resign and concentrate on his trial undecided

Shey dem bury saraki placenta for that Senate seat undecided

1 Like

Re: My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by Ejemehn(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
Honour, Integrity and dignity. Still waiting for one Senator who possess this qualities
Re: My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2016
when they've exposed him and his hired supporters, what other choice does he have?

1 Like

Re: My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2016
this is super story...

waiting for d next episode of this CCT vs SARAKI drama.
Re: My CCT Trial Won’t Disturb Senate Proceedings – Saraki by Terry68: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2016
This man is getting me angry by the day.

All these power drunk politicians.

If PMB can make the finance in politics look unattractive it will be a greater achievement for me.

But.... That! can never be possible.

(1) (Reply)

CCT Chairman Demonstrates Erratic Behaviour As #cctvssaraki Trial Enters Day 5 / Nationwide Blackout Not Due To On-going Labour Issues – TCN Refutes Media Report / Access Bank's MD Herbert Wigwe In Trouble Over Diezani's $5m Secret Fund, Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.