Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel (39479 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Rapes Primary 4 Pupil In Delta State (Photos) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by NubianX: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
I guess the mom trusted Uche because he's Ibo... Now u c what tribalism can result in shocked shocked shocked
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by luckgood(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chai..network too slow see where I come land.
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
am not surprised, no mention of tribe or religion. bloody pedophile.
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by hunkydory(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mrjo:
Imagine nt guilty
They charged him for rape. From the story, he is not guilty of rape because the girl had called him on phone and willingly followed him to the hotel to have sex on 3 occasions before. But if they charge him for having carnal knowledge of a minor then he is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by 1Dray(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Julietcutie:
speechless

Really? Comment please
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by JustCurious: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
#poorChild
I dislike reading news such as this.
The truth is that most of these people (rapists) have mental disorder. Forget the fact that he is married and have children. This man, need some medical re-assessment. I mean, all of them.!
Any man that can sleep with a CHILD, is insane. Bedeviled. Evil-possessed. Lost. Hopeless. Vain. Such a one needs DIVINE help.
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by acooriz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
I really need to stop viewing threads like dis...warris dat na
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Ajeboter: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oboy
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Nayok(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Suspect

Victim

Hotel manager

All are Igbos cry Criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
bamite:
Naija is worse than india when it comes to rape. Especially the south western region
.... I guess you checked the name of the culprit.. He came all the way from abia to Commit a crime in southwest... Ipob youth on rampage

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by heysquare(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
40 against 13. no one wud call him a paedophile because he s not from d northern part.
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by ijustdey: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
l still can't understand what some goats gain in having sex with a minor....

I don't understand....., no Bobbie to press and suck, no yansh to caress and fondles
I still don't get it
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Julietcutie(f): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
1Dray:

Really? Comment please
i jus can't ...dis world is weird and cruel
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Julietcutie(f): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
1Dray:

Really? Comment please
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by 1Dray(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Julietcutie:
True... Good to have you comment. BTW, I like your name.
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by 1Dray(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
I dont believe it, I think the mother of this girl is in the habit of pimping her daughter out to men for cash and cakes.

The magistrate will share the N200,000= with her.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Julietcutie(f): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
1Dray:

True... Good to have you comment. BTW, I like your name.
aww Tnks
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Nusaf: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
heysquare:
40 against 13. no one wud call him a paedophile because he s not from d northern part.
U took that out of my mouth. And there are similar countless cases all over the country.
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by esosuo: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wat shall we not hear , goats in human skin every were ,wat can dis. Man see in a primary 6 kid ,here is. Were we need d national asembly they should add castration to. Capital offences like dis
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by alizma: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think I will only take this as rape base on age and not consent. how could she be raped at the same hotel at four different occasion?
mothers need to do more this day in term of proper upbringing.
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by 1Dray(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by dazzlingd(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Organs:

You guessing brain needs panel beating, cos a 13 year old is not smart or matured enough to give consent or understand any of these things. The adult gives guidance and kids follow. He already had a relationship with the family so he is not a stranger to the minor and the 40 year old manipulated her innocence and raped her.
oga she's 13 not 3, she's just a spoilt brat...They are both guilty
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Nusaf: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
am not surprised, no mention of tribe or religion. bloody pedophile.
From the name, the region, zone and tribe are obvious. And that is why the word 'paedophile' seems to have lost its existence. The word seems to come into existence only when a particular region and religion is involved. Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by famousroland(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is not rape, rape is when you forcefully have carnal knowledge of someone, but in this case,it wasnt by force but agreement by both parties
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by Raiders: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
onyi4edu:
Oh! The teenage girl had to be beaten before she could confess; I guess the girl is already enjoying the whole thing not to have let her mum know beforehand.
The manager of the hotel too is as guilty as the rapist.
I wonder when parents especially mummies will learn to stop entrusting their children to others.
In a nutshell, the world is becoming something else
you are very ignorant to say the little girl was enjoying being rape. I can't believe a woman will make this statement. The rapist might have threaten the little girls life if she tells anyone that she is being rape.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by macaranta(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wicked world
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by sufficientGod(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
The girl self is alatenuje .egbe baba re.shame on them
Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by collitexnaira(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
This isn't rape, it happened 4 times yet she told no one until her mum finds out, she was actually enjoying it. though the man is guilty of having Sex with a minor

Being in primary 6 doesn't matter, what matters is her age, I could imagine the kind of assets that girl could posses that will entice that elderly man,,, girls of this generation nd rapid growth ehn

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by ppnye: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
NL, make una no chop my head but the stated case cannot be truly addressed as rape. It is statutory rape. You see wicked as the man's action is yet the girl did not report to the mother, she's been collecting gifts from the man in exchange. She has been so used to it that even in the company of the sister the event happened. She denied it first time, until punitive measures were taken.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel by lordtim001(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
When i saw the topic,i was interested...I just wanna ask a question:"Gave her what"...What did he give her?Pregnancy?Mtcheew!!!

As for Mr Imo,you shall die a rapist!Pervert!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video) / Female Kidnappers In Who Abduct Children From Schools, Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.