Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal (13579 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by wengerjay(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Men
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by adewuyia2014(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki is not suppose to represent a LG because this man ruin the future of Nigerian youth especially kwara. Allah will never forgive you until you(saraki) mend all what you have spoiled. Kirikiri is waiting for these thief

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Fickie(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki is already a "goner "

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by elmisti(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
adewuyia2014:
Saraki is not suppose to represent a LG because this man ruin the future of Nigerian youth especially kwara. Allah will never forgive you until you(saraki) mend all what you have spoiled. Kirikiri is waiting for these thief

I wnt insult u, but please, stop judging sm1 by what u hear....av u bn to kwara b4?...do u know what their allocation is like?....do u knw its literacy level?....please brother...judge not by hearsay
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by elmisti(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Let d best thief win.....in dis case.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by donephi(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Watch as it unfolds, Saraki's destination is yet unknown either behinds the bars or remaining SP, time will tell, but have it in mind if he falls, jagaban will also fall.

The game of thrones smiley
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Achuwa1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
how come the witness is from efcc & non from kwara state treasury tht efcc claim the looted money was from tht saraki used to acquire properties.
is like this ccb guys dont have brain, how can dey just wake up to accuse someone tht he didnt declare properties without hearing his own side first & they rushed down to cct,,,is tht what their paymaster wrote in the script tht he gave them.
why didnt dey dig up tinubus own too then since they are looking for somethng to keep themselves busy.infact,if tht Danladi umar of a guy refuses to honour the red chambers invitation by thursday,a warrant of arrest for him should be made ready & he must confess who is giving him directive concerning this trial coz dis trial has just turned to newspaper stand stories,,,
NONSENSE!!
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Achuwa1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
if i were saraki i would stop attending the trial as from the day its made a daily sittings & my lawyers will continue on my behalf & use senate proceedings as an excuse coz dis trial is just a childs play & not a case at all
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by rayornb(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
elmisti:

I wnt insult u, but please, stop judging sm1 by what u hear....av u bn to kwara b4?...do u know what their allocation is like?....do u knw its literacy level?....please brother...judge not by hearsay

Please tell us the situation in Kwara, tell us the literacy level/employment level. Tell us the major development you see in Kwara for the past 16years. I'm from Kwara and from the capital and i'm interested in what you have to say.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki has shed weight.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by elmisti(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
rayornb:

Please tell us the situation in Kwara, tell us the literacy level/employment level. Tell us the major development you see in Kwara for the past 16years. I'm from Kwara and from the capital and i'm interested in what you have to say.

Well, if u urslf cnt see it, no matter the amount of UV light I shine, u still wnt....but plz be fair in all u do, dnt always fflw d crowd....Saraaki is nt d best of men ( no politician is )...but if u ar dere nd u dnt knw what the Red chamber means, what pple wil do to av it under dia control, then brother go n watch d episode of this film frm November 2014.....
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
prinsam30:
saraki is on a Mission Impossible
If Saraki comes out of this freely, cos you know what will be the fate of PMB and co.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Papishi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ethics Committee Chairman, Samuel Anyanwu +2348035369899
Sen. Bala Ibn Na'Allah 08027609999
Sen. Obinna Ogba 08037791346
Sen. Jeremiah Useni 08054643434
Sen. Shittu 08028505890,
Sen Dino Melaye 08033146905,
Sen Urhoghide 08033855557,
Sen Nwaoboshi 08037200999

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by olaoluwaposi: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki vs CCT, tompolo vs efcc, no fuel , no water ,no light ,Ghana here I come
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by elmisti(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Achuwa1:
if i were saraki i would stop attending the trial as from the day its made a daily sittings & my lawyers will continue on my behalf & use senate proceedings as an excuse coz dis trial is just a childs play & not a case at all

The judge really goofed by making d trial daily.......what they dnt knw is, d longer this drags, the people in d red chamber will feel embarrassed nd shut dem.....the senate is sometimes greater than d whole executive...filled wit men with pride n resource......actually, umar head looks strng enuf to crack a coconut...but let's see hw many hits he can take
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Clemzzz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
How on earth could any sane person stand or defend corrupt people like Saraki?Anyway,this is Naija=theater of unimaginable dramas!
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by prinsam30: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
SeriousMinded:

If Saraki comes out of this freely, cos you know what will be the fate of PMB and co.

if peradventure saraki comes out of these mess, then presidency is in jeopardy
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Ghandi12: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
elmisti:

The judge really goofed by making d trial daily.......what they dnt knw is, d longer this drags, the people in d red chamber will feel embarrassed nd shut dem.....the senate is sometimes greater than d whole executive...filled wit men with pride n resource......actually, umar head looks strng enuf to crack a coconut...but let's see hw many hits he can take

Bros when we look at how many Billions those evil people have from public purse while 180 million people suffer we see bags of shit nothing more. For all we care unscrupulous Billionaire can kill another - we go just watch and go our way.

No informed Nigerian have true respect for any Nigerian lawmaker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year / Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis / APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.