Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal (13575 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Ohammadike: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
SarakiThe trial of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) resumes on Tuesday.

Tuesday’s session comes a day after the first prosecution witness alleged that the defendant failed to declare houses in the United Kingdom, as well as the upscale areas of Ikoyi, Lagos and Abuja.

The witness, Mr Michael Wetkas, an operative of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), was led in evidence by the lead prosecuting counsel, Mr. Rotimi Jacobs (SAN).

He gave the names of various companies allegedly operated by the Senate President while he was the Governor of Kwara State between 2003 and 2011.

The prosecution witness tendered the Senate President’s asset declaration form for the year 2011 as exhibit, with the defence counsel reserving its objection to a later date.

Earlier in the trial, the Chairman of the CCT, Mr Danladi Umar had declared that he would not suspend the trial of the Senate President to allow the Senate to continue sitting since the red chamber was not on trial before the tribunal.

Dr Saraki is facing a 13-count charge of alleged false declaration of asset while he was Governor of Kwara State
http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/19/sarakis-trial-resumes-code-conduct-tribunal/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Wuminity(f): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki Saraki, na wa o.

And all dis treasure of urs, will not follow u to ur grave wen u die o....

12 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by chriskosherbal(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmm is well ooo
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Buharism: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ricsman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
ok
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ricsman(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
ok let me call chukwudi44 and tantumergo007

6 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
ricsman:
ok let me call chukwudi 44 and tantum ergo007
A failed trial

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ricsman(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
A failed trial
welcome tell us more diplomatically as a good Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
whatever it takes, saraki would bounce back too strong. i foresee a situation whereby both the 'vegetative president' and his 'mere commissioner' would be impeached in the 'fullness of time'.

it shall be well with saraki

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI*

7 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Fmartin(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
How many senators reported

How many protesters

I hope light dey

Danladi Umar the young nd vibrant chairman.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by JusticeSeeker: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki, the IPOB youths hero! Is this Saraki bigger than the entire nation? Where is occupy Nigeria? Baba Tunde Bakare, there is work to do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by YEMOYEMI: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
You stand with FIRE

TANTUMERGO007:
whatever it takes, saraki would bounce back too strong. i foresee a situation whereby both the 'vegetative president' and his 'mere commissioner' would be impeached in the 'fullness of time'.

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI*

9 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
YEMOYEMI:
You stand with FIRE

SARAKI=FIRE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by emerged01(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fmartin:
How many senators reported

How many protesters

I hope light dey

Danladi Umar the young nd vibrant chairman.

I believe sleeping is your hobby that's why you always dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by yhemsy62(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
OK. Make I sit down dey watch how things go
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by BB013(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Abeg na how many Santeros accompany sarathief go him trial today?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by 9jatriot(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
U want make they miss sitting allowance?
BB013:
Abeg na how many Santeros accompany sarathief go him trial today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Originality007: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
OK
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ichidodo: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Don't see how Saraki wouldn't come out of this unscathed....the only problem would be if he has learnt his lessons dining with a bunch of snakes and Janjaweedes.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Deen77: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI*

I only pity this democracy and Nigeria.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by superemmy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
SARAKI ele ni yan
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Olukologia(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Story for the gods. Dey should enforce the senate continue their plenaries
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Zico5(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
It would be better if this man resigns honourably but African mentality will never allow him to do so. I will not be surprised if the case is dropped soon due to pressure being monted on the CCT judge. Saraki may evade man's judgment but what of God.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Tman66(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
cheesy we are waiting and watching grin
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by olapluto(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
TVC used to stream it live. Wish I can watch it live. any links? any tv station showing it?
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by dukie25: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Saraki will remain SP no shaking.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by DAVECENA(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Well,whether he attends it or not,I'm certain his cynicism will land him in maximum...No appeal...
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by blackpanda: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
TANTUMERGO007:

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI*
[/s]

Trash!

What a ridiculous comment. Saraki is unquestionably jail bound! So stop dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Angelb4: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where are those #STANDINGWITHSARAKI? Better don't get tired of standing ooo. Revelations will make you throw him into kirikiri yourselves...

5 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by pontirock(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ole!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal by prinsam30: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
saraki is on a Mission Impossible

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye / List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.