Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (65461 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Hanan Buhari's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by krak101(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who paid for it?

Thats the question we should be asking.

Her father has wealthy and powerful friends that can foot such bills just for the hell of it.

I dont see what the big deal is here.

PDP will not be happy even if they see her seating inside CHISCO bus with Air conditioner sef.. grin

Ministers not flying Business or First class order is not what these Mumu PDP people are saying.. Any Minister can fly First Class as long as it is not being paid for by the Government of Nigeria. Aisha's ticket was not paid for by Nigerian Government money.
You just hit the nail on the head... Is the bill being footed by the federal government? I believe as an in individual she has the right to fly whatever class she desires so long as it's not paid for with tax payers money. Common sense
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by youngeagle(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Egie4real:

Lol! Which private sector took part in the privatization exercise?
APC chieftain household lol
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Coolcash1: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Almajiri1:
Where is Sahara reporters? Remember that buhari is so poor he had to borrow bank loan with double digit interest rate to buy his nomination form.

This is why people will never take pdp serious. If they really want to play good opposition role they have to buckle up. You are alleging PMB of excluding his family from the first class flying ban without any proof.

PDP needs to be strategic, organized and coordinated to effectively serve as check and balance on this government.

I am an APC supporter but I believe in a virile opposition always putting the ruling party to check and engages in constructive criticism of the latter's policies and actions.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Ekakamba: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Do what I say but don't do what I do. tongue
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Almajiri1: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Coolcash1:

This is why people will never take pdp serious. If they really want to play good opposition role they have to buckle up. You are alleging PMB of excluding his family from the first class flying ban without any proof.

PDP needs to be strategic, organized and coordinated to effectively serve as check and balance on this government.

I am an APC supporter but I believe in a virile opposition always putting the ruling party to check and engages in constructive criticism of the latter's policies and actions.
Like APC played good opposition to win power?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Akiika: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Morally, it is wrong! considering the stern situation of the country her father is presiding over. I can bet Buhari will not pay for first class seat for her daughter, the airline may have upgraded her. It is even wrong for her to accept the gesture too, it constitute conflict of interest. If this is about her security, i can understand. She ought to have SS operatives on her though.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by elitejosef: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Akiika:
Morally, it is wrong! considering the stern situation of the country her father is presiding over. I can bet Buhari will not pay for first class seat for her daughter, the airline may have upgraded her. It is even wrong for her to accept the gesture too, it constitute conflict of interest. If this is about her security, i can understand. She ought to have SS operatives on her though.

You spoke well. Considering the situation of this country, its not necessary for now.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Emmyvans: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
I think something should be made clear... there is a difference between when I use my salary to live a lavish life style from when I use shareholders funds or citizens taxes to live a lavish lifestyle...

Abeg...
Let this thread be closed
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by sinbad130: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who paid for it?

Thats the question we should be asking.

Her father has wealthy and powerful friends that can foot such bills just for the hell of it.

I dont see what the big deal is here.

PDP will not be happy even if they see her seating inside CHISCO bus with Air conditioner sef.. grin

Ministers not flying Business or First class order is not what these Mumu PDP people are saying.. Any Minister can fly First Class as long as it is not being paid for by the Government of Nigeria. Aisha's ticket was not paid for by Nigerian Government money.

NA ONLY @OKIJAJUJU GET SENSE 4 D FULL NAIRALAND..........
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by rusher14: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
As predicted PDP has shut down its official twitter account.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Shobyz: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Did presidency pay for the flight or Buhari bought the ticket with his money. If u don't have your facts, stop twitting childish idiotic nonsense.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Ajebama1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
youngeagle:
But the dullard wants the ministers to fly economy and business class...well I'm not surprise,heard they have privatized corruption

the last time I checked, the daughter is not a civil servant nor is she holder political office. The restrictions is on those set of people.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by guiddoti: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
pdp dey follow his daughter up n down ni? is the fare paid by government? I really need answer from pdp. if buhari paid for the fare from his money, pdp should go and boil olumo rock

pdp never die since? There is no pix to further justify their propaganda
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

because you a 'full' makes it easy for them to allocate the CBN jobs to their children and give you police job to do..... undecided you need wisdom
a fool, not a full.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by esthadewunmi(f): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2016
slimpoppa:
Baba is that true?
go to Abuja and ask him.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 20, 2016
ireneony:
****Read my post again...i never castigate mama peace's daughter.
I was making reference to the guy i quoted "Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?

May u receive bihari sensegrin
Read my post like it's a JAMB question. I was merely telling you that Jonathan's daughter ought not to have been mentioned in your analogy. Ohhhh Nigerian youths, in need of Otuoke cleansing!
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by 3sha4lyf: 1:37am On Apr 20, 2016
dukie25:

Thought you people said he could not afford money to pay for his APC form?

So he's now suddenly a billionaire, Bros your zombieism na first class.

Don't be a sore critic. Buhari has worked for almost a year and has earned salaries during this period. Even when u were jobless n broke , after 6 months of employment die u remain as broke? So why do you think he can't afford a 1st class ticket for his daughter if at all? How much is 1st class ticket sef? Abi e pas $2.1Billion

By the way, your moment sounded like one coming from a zombie so quit calling others zombie. Cheers
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by 3sha4lyf: 1:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Henrichemeka:
This was the same person that said that some government officials shall stop using first class flight because of the economic situation in the country, wia re we going?

He said they should not fly on tax payers monies. If they fly WITH THEIR PERSONAL MONIES, they can fly 1st class, business class, even sit with Pilot sef if they so wish. That's what he implied. So what r u on n about?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by adconline(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?

*MODIFIED*

Wow...wow...wow cheesy

I have got a lot of mentions for the statement I made above. People need to understand that even in difficult times, some people are soaring high. Now I will not because it is 'hard times' for others deprive myself or family member the sweet things of life.

Buhari as president and his family deserves to fly first class. It does not make him any less or more, a performer. If he said during his campaign that he wouldn't fly first class, but now he is flying, that is a dent on his integrity and has nothing in defense to do with the comment I made.

I pray to fly a private jet, I don't know about you! cool
But GMB was flying coach during the campaign and painted of picture of frugality? Typical Naija mentality of always waiting for the turn to steal. Your odds of flying a private jet in Naija are like 1-20million. So pray harder for Politrickians to fix the road. Why won't GMB and his family fly 1st class when he allocated N15bn more to the presidency in2016 than GEJ did in 2015.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Roseey0(f): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Being Nigerian makes us reason shi+t

It's doesn't matter how poor PMB was before being elected. For Christ sake we are talking about the daughter of a PRESIDENT!!!

If not for any thing, for SECURITY reasons.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Roseey0(f): 5:24am On Apr 20, 2016
adconline:

But GMB was flying coach during the campaign and painted of picture of frugality? Typical Naija mentality of always waiting for the turn to steal. Your odds of flying a private jet in Naija are like 1-20million. So pray harder for Politrickians to fix the road. Why won't GMB and his family fly 1st class when he allocated N15bn more to the presidency in2016 than GEJ did in 2015.

Even before his campaign PMB or his family could never have flown coach. You guys need to stop this propaganda. Ex president, ex petroleum whatever, now President.
Big fat lie.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Roseey0(f): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2016
The daughter should be talking about flying presidential jet sef. PmB is too stingy sef.

Ordinary Director wey my papa try be, I used his official car like it was mine. What else could I have enjoyed?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by tarekamos: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Almajiri1:
Where is Sahara reporters? Remember that buhari is so poor he had to borrow bank loan with double digit interest rate to buy his nomination form.

Poor PDP, it is not easy to be in opposition. The young lady is not an employee of Federal govt hence the circular doesn't apply to her. Her father, i mean our president, can afford the first class ticket and i don't think any ministry or agency paid her ticket. Civil servant or public officers can fly first class if they are on private journey but not when on official assignment. PDP should think of other things to talk about. What if Buhari had directed that one of the presidential or a charttered jet should go and drop her, afterall children of an ex minister enjoyed that in the last govt. I beg make una go sit down.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by fst24(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

because you a 'full' makes it easy for them to allocate the CBN jobs to their children and give you police job to do..... undecided you need wisdom
TANTUMERGO007:

TANTUMERGO007:

sure wisdom indeed.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by AreaFada2: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2016
Destined2win:

*MODIFIED*

Wow...wow...wow cheesy

I have got a lot of mentions for the statement I made above. People need to understand that even in difficult times, some are soaring high. Now I will not because it is 'hard times' for others, deprive myself or family members the sweet things of life.

Buhari as president and his family deserves to fly first class. It does not make him any less or more, a performer. If he said during his campaign that he wouldn't fly first class, but now he is flying, that is a dent on his integrity and has nothing in defense to do with the comment I made.

I pray to fly a private jet, I don't know about you! cool

So poor Buhari that borrowed money to buy nomination form is among those who has money?

The frugal/modest Buhari now suddenly enjoys life to the fullest?
Haba! Zombie virus is more serious than Zika virus. grin cheesy

A leader and custodian of the people's wealth must lead by example. Nobody is telling Dangote not to have 15 private jets.

Buhari had the chance from 1987 (when he left detention I think) to 2015 to do private business, make a lot of money and buy private jets, but he didn't.

He didn't have the ambition & acumen to succeed in business. So he always had his eyes on Nigerian oil money through politics or coup plot.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Izen: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2016
youngeagle:
But the dullard wants the ministers to fly economy and business class...well I'm not surprise,heard they have privatized corruption

In as much as Buhari is not my favorite, I think we need to be objective. It was clearly stated that public officers are not allowed to use PUBLIC FUNDS to fly business or first class. Simply put, if you're going on an official assignment, fly economy. If you're going on vacation with your family, no one cares what you fly as long as it is from your pocket. We all agree that this makes sense. Please let's be objective in our criticisms.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Izen: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
maupe:
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.

Ikr. This is so below the belt for pdp. Don't use an underaged kid to fight your political battles please. They even went as far as noting her seat number. They're not even happy that she didn't fly a private jet, will you ever see Obama's kids in a random plane? This is just wrong on all levels no matter how you look at it.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by BudeYahooCom: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2016
After reading the arguements here I have come to a conclusion that the country is doomed forever. The daughter of a man who preaches austerity and frugality pay's almost 3 million for a trip to UK and people who can't afford to buy fuel at 200/liter come here to defend her and her father? Lord have mercy!

www.nairaland.com/3057804/see-how-much-buharis-daughter/1#44865213

If you like fast and pray for nigeria till you die, the internet have revealed why it can NEVER be well with nigeria. Thank God my family and I don't live from hand to mouth in penury. We are insulated against all these madness. Every other zombie can burn for all I care!
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ireneony(f): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
highzeek94:

Yo senseless lady
I hardly insult ladies
But for you i'd make an exception

Blind, myopic and clueless
You sha wan type cos hand dey itch u
are you done
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by vickvilles(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
If your own state governor is finding it difficult to pay workers salaries that is entirely his headache. He was also voted in by the state electorates to solve their problems. If states are free to manage their affairs (capital & recurrent) and they also employ workers if the need arises, the onus is on them to pay their workers as at when due.
you must be funny to put electoral affairs into consideration at these level in Nigeria. do you have a job??
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Eme121(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Useless family. Buhari is an impostor. I wonder y sum pple vote dis zombie. Man wey hunger been want kill, Uma go make am president. Foolish family, illiterate generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.