Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (65468 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Hanan Buhari's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by marxist88: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
The only challenge PDP can do as an opposition. The worst opposition in the world political history.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by miqos02(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
I hear
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TechieMan: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.

[size=48pt]YOU ARE CONFUSED.
PLEASE TAKE ONE SIDE[/size]
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by awa(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
By the high level of critism APC levelled against the then PDP; they set the standard upon which we are evaluating them.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by maupe: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
TechieMan:

[size=48pt]YOU ARE CONFUSED.
PLEASE TAKE ONE SIDE[/size]
IT'S BETTER TO BE OBJECTIVE. WE ARE NOT AT WAR, SO WHY TAKE SIDES
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by donephi(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
ireneony:
no i will prefer to bite your d1ccvk undecided

Iranu
Ayama embarassed
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by One4me: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
youngeagle:
But the dullard wants the ministers to fly economy and business class...well I'm not surprise,heard they have privatized corruption

Buhari's daughter is a private citizen flying first class using "private money".

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by CrownV12(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Why are we being hypocrites?? The first family of our beloved country shouldn't fly first class? The country is hard right now we all know that but there is absolutely nothing wrong in flying first class. For all the right reasons she is recommended to fly first class. Can you ask Obama's family to fly economy?? We sometimes belittle ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

because you a 'full' makes it easy for them to allocate the CBN jobs to their children and give you police job to do..... undecided you need wisdom

You dey mind the idiiot. angry!
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by threech(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
PDP will soon tell you their twitter account was hacked! Rubbish party imagine what opposition has been reduced to.....smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by jojothaiv(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

because you a 'full' makes it easy for them to allocate the CBN jobs to their children and give you police job to do..... undecided you need wisdom
And Jesus too...
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ABAMOWA: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Almajiri1:
Where is Sahara reporters? Remember that buhari is so poor he had to borrow bank loan with double digit interest rate to buy his nomination form.

I know people like you will jump at this post.
GEJ has a jet, I think you know. PMB has chosen to ride the old
Presidential fleet. Can any PDP men do that?

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ABAMOWA: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
One4me:

Wailers like you dont get it at all?

Buhari's daughter is a private citizen flying first class using "private money".

Ministers are PUBLIC Servants who are not expected to fly first class on PUBLIC money.

Ofcourse, they can fly first class on their own private trips and on their private money.

Thanks for educating the wailers
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by SunnDash(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Am not pdp nor apc...my point is dis is not d way pdp should react to mr president.if she had not fly 1st class,wat class ll she fly? E neva be private jet una don dey complain...na her time....#no bad belle
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Almajiri1:

Is the onus not now on Buhari and family to call a mini press conference and tell which relative or organization paid the bills and then sue PDP? As long as this lingers, it puts a huge disconnect between buhari's change and actions.

Buhari should hold press conference to tell Nigerians on why his daughter used first-class air ticket to flight? When you wake up from your dream slumber just wake me up...

Opposition is not about making noise unnecessarily without a verifiable evidence to back it up.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Tubexsms(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:
and so?...so u expect a child of a president to fly third class or she should travel wif a canoe?undecided

PDP should go and sleep biko
They allocate jobs in CBN for their children while yours is the police force. It is well with you and your family
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by fynex(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pidggin:
His kids live and study there, while our people are experiencing hardship here, the man has no conscience
become the president and you will still do the same, abi would you carry your whole community abroad?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Tarzaa(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
adiguns3:
The People’s Democratic party, PDP, has alleged that
despite the hardship and economic meltdown
currently rocking the nation, Hanan Aisha Buhari, 16-
year-old daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari,
reportedly flew first class on British Airways, BA,
flight 083 to London from Abuja on Tuesday.

This disclosure was made known via PDP Nigeria
Twitter account, @PdpNigeria on Tuesday.

According to the tweet, “Hanan (Aisha) Buhari – 16yr
old daughter of our president flew first class on BA
flight 083 to London from Abuja today.
“Her seat number was 2k. She is a Secondary School
Student.
“So much about the people’s president. #
BuhariAndCorruption.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/722359091558031360
But our senators were fighting because of jeeps yesterday in this present situation! The people we've voted to represent us and in this current situation that our economy is almost collapsing, they are busy sharing cars! The pdp instead of pointing at it, you're busy wasting your time on somebody who is not a public officer!
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by fynex(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
onexile:
Buhari is a fraud. He is the greatest corrupt man ever known to mankind, a desperate manipulator.
to mankind***wake up***stop dreaming or wishing it was a dream# aspire to be better and greater don't aspire to just come and wail on the front page of everything that mentions BUHARI***he's not your God
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Seventeen(f): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
One4me:

Wailers like you dont get it at all?

Ministers are PUBLIC Servants who are not expected to fly first class on PUBLIC money.

Ofcourse, they can fly first class on their own private trips and on their private money.
Thank u bros (abi sis smiley) , i wonder why its so hard for ppl to get, or maybe they just 'choose' not to get it.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by babajero(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.
sometimes reason before you comment, where do you think a 16 years old girl got the money to fund her flight ticket?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Hotstew(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:

but APC morons like you will whine when Alison - Maduekwe children take pictures in a limo.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by gbagyiza: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?

*MODIFIED*

Wow...wow...wow cheesy

I have got a lot of mentions for the statement I made above. People need to understand that even in difficult times, some people are soaring high. Now I will not because it is 'hard times' for others deprive myself or family member the sweet things of life.

Buhari as president and his family deserves to fly first class. It does not make him any less or more, a performer. If he said during his campaign that he wouldn't fly first class, but now he is flying, that is a dent on his integrity and has nothing in defense to do with the comment I made.

I pray to fly a private jet, I don't know about you! cool

Y r u disturbing urself with dis pdp of a thing,they no get work that's y.they know say this administration is NT as extravagant as in their own time.so forget abt them.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Ejehjoe(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nawa fo pdp... ok. let me give pdp some points to play effective opposition
1: Buhari's daughter wore brand new shirt as she flies to London
2: she entered airport shuttle that has AC (air conditioner)
3: She ate a plate of food with chicken meat in Best restaurant in London
wailers learn to play politics of opposition like APC in those days..
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by donodion(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:

Bless you for the honest truth. However PDP and wailers can continue wailing...Its their portion grin grin grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by pressplay411(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Politicians (Ministers and heads of Service/parastatals) get an allocation to their offices.. His sanction simply means he does not want to see 'First Class Air-Tickets' as 'Overhead costs' in the balance books of any Ministry or Parastatal.

If the said Minister or Head of Service is traveling on Personal business, he can hire a private jet for all the President cares.

The order from the presidency refers only to Official Travels where such tickets are back charged to the Government under overhead costs.

That clarifies it then.
PDP is synonymous to propaganda but sadly their demise is ominous.

Make the first daughter dey fly 1st class dey go be that as long as they can afford it without dipping hands in tax payers mula.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Kenndee(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
i think the "not flying first class" shit was for official visit.. is his daughter on official visit?.. chai!! Wailers sha.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by whiskystan: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
I thought pdp would have supported their allegation with photo proof but with only a tweet they expect their foot soliders to feed on this. Terrible pdp opposition is backwards and they need to grow up.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Seawhy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Buhari' s policy is do as say ,but not as I do.
How can a chief who claims that he does not eat rat, but use his teeth to share to others. Nigerians are suffering for fuel and kerosene and your 16 years old girl is flying 1st class. Haba Mr president, remember that Nigerians voted for change and we are not seeing the change that we voted for. 2019 will soon be around and Nigerians will vote wisely.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Ada Biko ewe na iwe o..
Ndo.
O' egu kam na gu sa gi.
Udo diri gi nneoma.
Haha... Ya gazie.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Egie4real: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
youngeagle:
But the dullard wants the ministers to fly economy and business class...well I'm not surprise,heard they have privatized corruption

Lol! Which private sector took part in the privatization exercise?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by rusher14: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
The story is Hanan (Aisha) Buhari is 16 years old.

Yet from my investigation, if there was a daughter named Hanan or Aisha she would be the 6th child in age.

This makes things curious because she cannot then be 16 years old.

She would have to be older than Yusuf who is the 8th and obviously older than 16.

She would be older than Zara (9th child)for sure making this story quite implausible.

The last known child is known as Amina who is also an adult.

There's no known Hanan in the public sphere and if she were the same person called Aisha she would be a grown woman.

Something is iffy about this post.

I would not be surprised if PDP came out to claim their account has been hacked.
http://ketekete.com/president-muhammadu-buhari-wife-son-daughters-family/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.