Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. (1505 Views)

5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 / Best Mobile Apps For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.It's a great privilege to share my experience with a wonderful mobile company which I never knew existed until i encountered them.

I recently wanted to buy a particular brand of a new phone from slot but it wasn't available.Though the price of the phone was on display at slot but the product wasn't just available.I visited other slot branches here in lagos but still couldn't get it.

I became frustrated until a friend of mine who happen to be a phone guru(also a nairalander) referred me to a company named BEST MOBILE Limited which is located at LUSH MALL in Lekki.He gave me a lot of testimonies about BEST MOBILE which were good enough to convince me(because my mind strong pass rock).I immediately googled them and discovered that the phone is almost the same price as that of slot.Without wasting time,I placed my order at once.

To my greatest surprise,just as I was initially informed,the phone was delivered in less than 24hrs and it was exactly what I wanted.

The following are what I noticed about this company(BEST MOBILE).

(1). I was given the normal manufacturer's warranty and also product Warranty(Awoof).

(2). The product took less than 24 hours to arrive.

(3). The delivery was almost free(this one really shocked me).

(4). The prices are just amazing.It's almost the same or less than that of slot(I know this because I checked other products).

(5). Speaking with the customer service on phone was quite interesting.(I later went to their store and it was even better there).

(6). About a few days after buying the product,I keep getting calls from the comapny to find out how I was enjoying it and if their's any fault with it.

With all these,I think i'v found a new family with Best Mobile.

The following are the customer care numbers which i have been in contact with...08103000071, 08091622233, 0812440000.

Others can also share their experience here about this wonderful company...I believe they are God sent to us.

We need to encourage good works when we see them.

Na God go bless Best Mobile for me.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Free Advert undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by Elpinto(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Well, i've had similar experience with them too. Even though they are relatively unknown, they still offer better prices, great deals on products, fast delivery and good customer service.
It really doesn't hurt to try them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Charlescobi:
Free Advert undecided
bros,they deserve it o
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Charlescobi:
Free Advert undecided
bros,they deserve it o
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by Gpdwise(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
u Na learner at dedons .. there services is wonderful, I just hope they keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gpdwise:
u Na learner at dedons .. there services is wonderful, I just hope they keep it up
wow! I think say na only me...i can't just hide my feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Elpinto:
Well, i've had similar experience with them too. Even though they are relatively unknown, they still offer better prices, great deals on products, fast delivery and good customer service.
It really doesn't hurt to try them.
bros we many o
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by izzodking: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Make sense.. Na there i buy one phone for one otondo babe..the girl come use the phone do business..imagine say she resell d phone, cos she wan make gain. #Thief
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
izzodking:
Make sense.. Na there i buy one phone for one otondo babe..the girl come use the phone do business..imagine say she resell d phone, cos she wan make gain. #Thief
hahaha.

Naija girls and their awoof mentality.

Lalasticlala abeg lets expose this good news o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by isdore66(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oboy see awoof....thanks dedons ... I think I'd try them

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
isdore66:
Oboy see awoof....thanks dedons ... I think I'd try them
bros do and come announce like me.
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by LongJohnS: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Do they operate delivery services outside the state??
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2016
LongJohnS:
Do they operate delivery services outside the state??
yes they do.just call any of their customer care lines above.
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by izzodking: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2016
Yea..na one of there major strength be that. E be like dem de even deliver to bokoharam camp grin
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
izzodking:
Yea..na one of there major strength be that. E be like dem de even deliver to bokoharam camp grin
hehehe.
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 11:46am On May 02, 2016
I just made another order.
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by Fundango: 1:59pm On May 02, 2016
dedons:
I just made another order.
pls which of their phones did you order, price and reviews and also which other types did they have?

Cos me too want join you una enjoy. grin
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by izzodking: 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
They have all types of phones, tablets and laptops
Fundango:
pls which of their phones did you order, price and reviews and also which other types did they have?

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by Fundango: 7:52am On May 04, 2016
izzodking:
They have all types of phones, tablets and laptops
thanks,will check for them at kano.
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by mosjames: 12:20am On May 05, 2016
Pictures nko
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by izzodking: 6:21pm On May 09, 2016
mosjames:
Pictures nko

Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by izzodking: 6:22pm On May 09, 2016
Saw some of those pictures online
Re: My Experience With Best Mobile Limited. by dedons: 9:17am On May 11, 2016
Fundango:

New Infinix Note 2 X600 LTE Gold, 2gb RAM 16gb ROM, 13mp + 2mp cameras with a very bright LED flash, 6.0inch Screen size, MTK Octa Core 2.0ghz processor, 4G LTE network, 4040Mah Li-polymer battery with 5x Super Fast Charging, 1080pixels display, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Dual Micro Sim + SD card support, comes with box and all accessories.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Deducted My Credit For Nothing... / Infinix Hot S X521 Specs, Features And Price / #sold#sold...Original Samsung Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.