Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Fastfood. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Fastfood. (1230 Views)

Nasty! Fastfood Worker Wipes The Floor With Bun Then Uses It To Make Hamburger / Home Made Food Vs Fastfood: Which One Do You Prefer? / How To Set Up A Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Fastfood. by warule(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2006
smileyplease can some one tell me how much i need to set up a small fastfood joint.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Set Up A Fastfood. by ToddTerry: 1:54am On Nov 16, 2006
it depends:

1. do you want to start your own mom and pop store? if so, you will need about 5 million to start your first store. remeber location is important and you will want to be close to customs street in lagos or along the harbor in portharcourt so you get many customers.

2. if you prefer a franchise, location is not so important but it will cost you more. mcdonalds franchise is about 75 million naira, and burger king about 50 million naira. and you will need at least 10 million naira for petty cash you know.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Landers Are Wonderful People / African Killer Bees And Food Production In Africa / Man Buys Giant Bluefin Tuna Fish For$1.8 Million In Tokyo, Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.