Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,256 members, 7,846,174 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) (5414 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out Nor Like Doing Anything? / My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Thebachelor:
You look too feminine.

Am sure some gays should be interested in you.
i cover my holy ass with the blood of buhari shocked
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2016
akinsal:
All i See is "Ewu December" cheesy
anu ofia undecided
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Enypie:
Op, you're cute. They're only pulling your legs.
thank you bae kiss
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by ShayGirl(f): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
why not try your luck.. I may consider you baewink..

Stop beating about the bush cheesy

And what is this mountain doing that he cannot go to Mohammed himself... Feeling funky or forming familiarity say him fine... abi which way?
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
why not try your luck.. I may consider you baewink..

Stop beating about the bush cheesy
Laughing in swahili..kikikiki..I hear u.
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Laughing in swahili..kikikiki..I hear u.
waiting for ur pmwink
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2016
ShayGirl:

And what is this mountain doing that he cannot go to Mohammed himself... Feeling funky or forming familiarity say him fine... abi which way?
jealous?wink
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by ShayGirl(f): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
jealous?wink

That should be ur name rytgringringrin..
Oh dear, forget it, I didnt ask for it..tonguetongue
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
waiting for ur pmwink
Happy waiting!!!
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by izonlucky01(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2016
My younger brother is more handsome than you are and he is busy chasing money. You are here celebrating yourself undecided No girl will prefer handsome guy to ugly rich guy. Wise up kid and stop fooling yourself undecided
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
anu ofia undecided
Cabre undecided
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2016
ShayGirl:

That should be ur name rytgringringrin..
Oh dear, forget it, I didnt ask for it..tonguetongue
send me pm.. I have a surprise for youwink.. I know u will like it
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2016
izonlucky01:
My younger brother is more handsome than you are and he is busy chasing money. You are here celebrating yourself undecided No girl will prefer handsome guy to ugly rich guy. Wise up kid and stop fooling yourself undecided
so looking at the pic, u have concluded that i am a poor guy? Lol. That car i posed with is mine. U can go and hang yourself. Thank me laterwink

1 Like

Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Happy waiting!!!
but u wicket oooo undecided
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
but u wicket oooo undecided
How What I do?
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by porrigeyam(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmm

Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by izonlucky01(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so looking at the pic, u have concluded that i am a poor guy? Lol. That car i posed with is mine. U can go and hang yourself. Thank me laterwink
Oh I see.. Happy for you cool
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2016
MzLarem:
How What I do?
send the thing jareh tongue
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
send the thing jareh tongue
Na d thing dey provide money 4 u? Abi why u kon carry am 4 head like this or ur pple re disturbing u to bring wife home nd u no sabi hw to toast grin
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by Damilare5882(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2016
I can see the effect of camera 360 in that pic.... can you post a fresh shit from the stables
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Na d thing dey provide money 4 u? Abi why u kon carry am 4 head like this or ur pple re disturbing u to bring wife home nd u no sabi hw to toast grin
no lady has ever said "no" since i begin toasting ladies... Trust me wink
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
no lady has ever said "no" since i begin toasting ladies... Trust me wink
Ehyaa..so how many awards have u received 4 dat nw?
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
You are actually cute but not interested o! cool
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by ItzChinnex(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
So you fine for your mine with camera 360 Effect.see what buhari has caused? people are chasing money, you are here chasing Nairaland girls?.. Nonsense thread.Walking out

Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
ItzChinnex:
So you fine for your mine with camera 360 Effect.see what buhari has caused? people are chasing money, you are here chasing Nairaland girls?.. Nonsense thread.Walking out
u can kill yourself i dnt care
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by ShayGirl(f): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
send me pm.. I have a surprise for youwink.. I know u will like it

U can also do the sending dearie...*yimu*
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
ShayGirl:

U can also do the sending dearie...*yimu*
ok be expecting it wink
Re: If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) by daryoor(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
"a scrub is a guy thats getting no love from me....sitting on the passangers side one his best friends ride tryin to holla at me"

u need to download that song by TLC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will She Get Pregnant / How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? / The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.