Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs (51879 Views)

"Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by ritababe(f): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
lol
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by blackpanda: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
And how much of your money have u paid in taxes to develop our country?? Transformation indeed!
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Lilimax(f): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
hazyfm1:

Are you not the guy in black shirt below?
lol
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Sufficiency121(f): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Shine ur shine make I shine my shine grin

Nigeria go shine e shine wen all of us don shine finish cool kiss
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by onstelly(f): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
I concur
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by macaranta(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice ...transformation
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by goodlifehyd1: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Benart:
This doesn't seem to make any sense to me

its only shows CHANGE

Dont Sugar Coat it TRANSFORMATION na till CHANGE

And your memory is so short that you forgot what the country went thru in the hands of your so called hero

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by whoAreYou11: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
And we need change in the music industry too...

#StopSeyiShay2016

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
What a shallow comment. SMH
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Bluffly: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
lovdoc:
The singer showed off his incredible transformation and wrote..

Transformation agenda we y'all expect from our government. Trust me nobody is ugly may be i was broke" The starting is always the hardest but keep pushing because a day changes everything. God bless my hustle and your hustle. Say a big AMEN!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEYOxEOysIC/?taken-by=peterpsquare

You've only shown us your physical growth change which is only but natural to occur. Show us the same age when you had nothing and when you begin to have something. Its is there we can see the transformation.
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Bluffly: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
lovdoc:
The singer showed off his incredible transformation and wrote..

Transformation agenda we y'all expect from our government. Trust me nobody is ugly may be i was broke" The starting is always the hardest but keep pushing because a day changes everything. God bless my hustle and your hustle. Say a big AMEN!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEYOxEOysIC/?taken-by=peterpsquare

You've only shown us your physical growth change which is only but natural to occur. Show us the same age when you had nothing and when you begin to have something. It is there we can see the transformation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
hazyfm1:

exactly
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by hazyfm1: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
LOL

praizeblog:
exactly
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by hsdgraphics: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nigerians deserve obvious change in all sectors. Stop giving us statistics. Check picture for better explanation

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by tammie24: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
datola:
Always looking for relevance
Relevance from you? cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by UyiIredia(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
DrChukzy:
OK Nairalanders. Click LIKE if you think Peter is right. SHARE if you think otherwise.

Old, outdated and overused trick. It don't work no more mate.
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by greatseed: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Benart:
This doesn't seem to make any sense to me

its only shows CHANGE

Dont Sugar Coat it TRANSFORMATION na till CHANGE
What is dis one saying?
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
hazyfm1:
LOL
nasooo
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by EmekaBlue(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
money too necessary joor
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by j1mmy: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
he talks a lot of nonsense
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Lilphillips(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
You guys are so funny. If you believe in the present government, God be with you. If you don't beleive in the present government, God be with you.
But when your farm land is been snatched away from you, to be used for grazing land for Fulani herdsmen, don't come here on Nairaland to disturb our sleep and meditation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by anonimi: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nairadays:
You and who miss GEJ? It is exactly these your thoughts of missing GEJ that's exactly backwards compatible.

Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look backwards.

Hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed undecided shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3515036_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by buzzybrain88(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
yeah,back in d days were rough.but now u re d biggest artist in Africa.I believe in meticulous metamorphosis.
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by anonimi: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
And your memory is so short that you forgot what the country went thru in the hands of your so called hero

Engineered scarcity provoked by the DUMB ass comments of DullardPoo, you mean?
I hope you know how to read DATES. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075523_bubu_jpeg548c6e11ce99a7bdf3febf4edabed9ea
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by phelog(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
;Dseeing this transformation alone has given me hopes
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Ezedon(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amen
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Glocee(f): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
I concur
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Lawcurrent(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
I will choose transformation rather than change grin
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by ojsmscom(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
no
hazyfm1:

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by musicwriter(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wish him good luck. Still, I prefer those old pictures where he look real and humane. All these other superficial images celebrities circulate online I don't like.
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by DrChukzy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
UyiIredia:

Old, outdated and overused trick. It don't work no more mate.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dede Nne In 'Spell Collins, Okorocha, Buhari’ Video Gets Help (Photos) / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man / Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.