Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs (51877 Views)

"Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nairadays: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by prinsam30: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
everyone has a story to tell, e go better
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by SunnDash(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice quote mr peter....advice 2 guys dat doesn't appropriate little beginning.God bless our hustle.[color=#000099][/color] cry cry cry cry
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by saintkeppy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria is changing for the worse - things are going backwards.

[Deep down, we all miss GEJ]
. Weeping may endureth for a night but Joy cometh in the morning. Lol ...Let us exercise a bit of patience & see what Pres.Buhari have in stock for us, lets see what he wants to do differently from the previous govts, this is almost 1yr since he took over. GEJ would'nt have done anything to save us from this financial crunch, economic realities.
Significant drop in Global oil price which Nigeria's Economy depends on, high level of corruption are few factors that contribute to what we are facing now. We all hope&pray things normalize from the steps taking so far, cos solving Nigeria's numerous problems is not as simple as ABC.
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by diegwu01: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
NwaNimo1:

Maybe for you..
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Silent104: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
NwaNimo1:

U mean 2 say [DEEP DOWN, WE ALL Igbos MISS GEJ]
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
69MissedCalls:
shocked if money changes looks, then it means I'll look like an angel when I'm rich

I'm in love with your moniker
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by HajimeSaito(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is transformation from being a teenager to becoming a thirty something year old. Nothing unusual about that.
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by smoothtalker(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
I know say one day God go bless my hustle... . Baba God go soon pick my call... if others dey make am... Me go surely blow times2
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by princeBlack77(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:
I concur. God punish poverty. See Change. Money good o.
abi?
dax Gud anyway buh I wonder why this same money has not changed de looks of obasanjo till now?
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Deen77: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
NwaNimo1:

D genesis of our problems, ask Okonjo.

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nature8(m): 2:22am On Apr 20, 2016
I say a big Amen to that! God punish poverty!!
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Oghumu1(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2016
No common sense, this is what u get from someone who thinks money is everything. Was it within 4 years the change happened in his life abi him no know him age? We don't want this kind of change "flashy change". Every time na quarrel with him brothers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dede Nne In 'Spell Collins, Okorocha, Buhari’ Video Gets Help (Photos) / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man / Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.