Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1032 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jeffriano: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: . by falconey(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls tell them. Am overwhelmed myself. Where do they get their courage from undecided
Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
They have to speak of what they are cos of everyone is uniquely and wonderfully made
Re: . by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
My english teacher told me this is called transfered aggression!
Re: . by firstking01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
You dey mind em
Re: . by jeffriano: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: . by Touchey: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls tell them. Am overwhelmed myself. Where do they get their courage from undecided

you're cute, you won't know
Re: . by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Touchey:

you're cute, you won't know

smiley I wont know?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice to find a co-Unity3D user, what you working on?... Just animations or game?
Re: . by jeffriano: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: . by Hillzy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fp
Re: . by Touchey: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

smiley I wont know?
yea
Re: . by babs01(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
I'm handsome, lol I'm just encouraging myself hope you get it.
Re: . by meelorlah(f): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
You shouldn't let out your frustration on some innocent folks. Everyone is beautiful, it depends on how u behold d beauty.
Re: . by STILESGANG: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2016
jeffriano:
After spending countless hours working on a project on unity3D, I decided to take a break and surf through my fav forum nairaland. While surfing i stumbled on some posts of some guys/ladies claiming to be beautiful/handsome. You see topics like "rate my pics", "my dog said i look like _____", "upload your pics if you are pretty"... And I noticed that a thousand and one of the people putting up their pics for people to rate look like what my little cousin drew with her left hand.
Probably it's because my head aches from spending lots of hours in front of a screen but I got pissed off because those that are really pretty don't go around trying to convince people that they are. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, so because your loved ones see you are pretty doesn't mean you should start flooding the Internet with your pics seeking for people opinions .
For crying out loud, those folks that went to mtn project fame and other shows auditions to fool themselves all in the name of singing had loved ones who told them they sounded better than Michael Jackson. YOU SEE.

The really handsome and beautiful fellas don't go about looking for who to tell them they look good. So please stop showing us your Wuggly pics that won't Help us in anyway.

And yeah I wrote this post to cool off and transfer my frustration of not being able to get the code for a script right for the game am making after countless hours, so please don't take the post personal. Deuces.
I don't believe in that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" scam.My own definition of beauty is the one that trascends in the eyes of every beholder.That is 8 out of every 10 people would agree that you are pretty.
Re: . by jeffriano: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: . by jeffriano: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: . by STILESGANG: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2016
jeffriano:

Be it in the eyes of the beholder, every beholder, key holder, shareholders or stakeholders... Who beauty help in the first place?
beauty has helped a lot of people,can't begin to count
Re: . by jeffriano: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Bread Girl Versus Garri Girl... Which Is You Or Your Gf? / What Is Wrong With This Wedding Picture? / Why Would A Guy Start Treating You Like A Queen All Of A Sudden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.