Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial (2007 Views)

Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him / Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by okpiewon(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
The Senators who attended the proceedings at the CCT with the Senate President on Monday included: Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, Kabir Gaya, Shabah Lafiaji, Samuel Anyanwu, Stella Oduah, Danjuma Goje, Dino Melaye, Ali Ndume and Tayo Alasoadura.

Infuriated Nigerians noted on social-media that it is totally wrong for the legislators to abandon their primary assignment as to spend over six hours in the courtroom on a daily basis.

Full List Here>>>http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/04/top-senator-who-attended-proceedings-at.html

Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by SageTravels: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
ok
Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by hisgrace090: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Until we start recalling them back home, they will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Same birds flocking together

1 Like

Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Separation of powers and independence of the senate is on trial there the Senators are attending as they should.

The senators who attend are fighting in defence of democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by senatorbayor(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
hisgrace090:
Until we start recalling them back home, they will never learn.

Whts the process of recalling pls.

1 Like

Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by lawnreigh(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
The Nigerian senators and their dance of shame, hmmmmmm I weep for my fatherland

1 Like

Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by Demallcrazy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
greedy SINators!

sorry to derail a bit, pls who knws d mod in charge of banning nairalanders? undecided
Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by slimfit1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
If they come back again 2019 their communities are morally bankrupt or ignorant set of people.
Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is that not EFCC anti-corruption ambassador up there? shocked

Anyway,l jst came to check if any SINator from my state is on the list.....cos i got all 3 on speed dial,all thanks to SR. grin
Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by donphilopus: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
krendo:
Separation of powers and independence of the senate is on trial there the Senators are attending as they should.

The senators who attend are fighting in defence of democracy

Ode. You should bury your head in shame. Who's on trial? Is it the Nigerian Senate? Or the President of the Nigerian Senate? For instance, the people of Benin (Edo South) who voted Matthew Urhoghide to go and represent them in the Senate, not in the CCT. Do you think he (likewise others) can bring the dividends of democracy to them by accompanying Saraki to the CCT like a mad dog? I repeat, try and bury your head in shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Senators Who Attended The Proceedings At The CCT Trial by rusher14: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
As reality hits home Saraki must be thinking of resigning.

Just the matter of pride.

Whichever way the bell has been rung.

Time to bow out.

(1) (Reply)

Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do / Buhari Made History Southerner Became Chief Justice After 30 Years / My Understanding Of Mr. Fani Kayode's Out-cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.