Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador (32033 Views)

EFCC Makes More Discoveries In PDP 2015 Campaign Funding / EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' / EFCC Disowns Ekweremadu As Anti-corruption Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Dottore: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
I don't know why the relevant agencies are slacking in investigating Ekweremmadu's assume. There's more shit there than that of Saraki. Dude has been diverting constituency project funds I to his private business and building could tress hotels all over.
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by HajimeSaito(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
They might as well make Abubakar Shekau the ambassador for religious harmony and tolerance.
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
You gotta be kidding me.

Wtf??!!

Has Magu lost some bolts or something?? Who sanctioned this??
Ever heard the term "fattening a calf" before?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Talking of corruption, we all have to collectively fight it or else we pay dearly for it. I followed a tanker just yesterday that left warri refinery and I decided to know it's final destination and how much they will sell the product. They discharged yesterday and refused to sell. But to my greatest surprised this morning while driving past the station, I saw them selling and the meter was reading N190 / liter. I called the manager's attention to my findings and he threatened to deal with me with the army posted to the station. I tried to explained the situation to others but they all blame Buhari for their woes and predicament. Fellow Niaralander how can we be this wicked to ourselves in this country? I saw over 8 truckloads of PMS entering Warri alone today viewing from the vintage position of my office along the NPA express way, yet all except the NNPC sells at N86 whenever they have the product.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Kulas: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ikeoha,my able senator,pls be careful of these guyz.I dnt understand them oo."Mepekwa anya gi"
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Eluwilussit(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:

How is Ekweremandu corrupt?
How can a party that boast Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku and Obasanjo say they're fighting corruption?

They are not serious. angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by StepTwo: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
ʟasɨsɨ69 EFCC
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Anti-corruption ambassador.

So wat EFCC mean is that Ike Ekweremadu is not a corrupt man abi .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by nduchucks: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is a weird and nonsensical way of presenting Ekweremadu as essentially, Mr. anti-Saraki.

Saraki is a goner. cry
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Trap loading

1 Like

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
wahala de!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by emorse(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
I see no reason why this should be a big deal. In as much as he has not been caught in any shady circumstance, I think he is worthy of the tag.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by orakao8: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
STORY FOR THE GODS
jaso1:
That appointment is to make him more foolish by the time EFCC will commence investigation on his enormous criminal records. May be by then, his blind followers will know why they are fools.
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Demallcrazy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
gebest:
Since Ike Ekweremadu is made Anti-Corruption Ambassador, they should not forget to also make DASUKI Anti-Corruption Ambassador too.
obailala:
grin grin grin
HajimeSaito:
They might as well make Abubakar Shekau the ambassador for religious harmony and tolerance.
Akshow:
issorait. His kinsman who are notorious for supporting anything corruption have adopted Chibukola saraki.
Lawd!
na which kyne con3 of clowns I dey inside so? grin
martineverest:
Trap loading
Akshow:
issorait. His kinsman who are notorious for supporting anything corruption have adopted Chibukola saraki.
Lawd!
na which kyne con3 of clowns I dey inside so? grin
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by dannytoe(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
chigoizie7:
In that case, case closed, since he is now an anti-corruption ambassador, does it mean he is clean? If EFCC thinks he is, who am I to say otherwise, and saraki handed over to him for the main time, na im be say the man leg over strong as the presiding senate president and will remain to be so, make I see who go comot am for that seat.
This wan mean say dem go soon open ikweremadu case for CCT, e better cummut eye for that seat of the senate president when they hot like fire...!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Skseries: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:

I was only asking a question, you can ask me same question.
For example I'd be able to explain how Tinubu and fashola constructed a bridge and used Tinubu's company to toll Lagosians. How Tinubu's front company collects revenue for Lagos state govt.
wow! Guy u have facts what are u waiting for charge them to court already.
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Fury007: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:

There you go, the real anti corruption ambassadors are in PDP.
The corrupt PDP members have all congregated in a new party called APC.

Keep the awards coming.

I read post like this, and i go.. 'Wat demon produces children of hate and idiocy like this"?!!

You av no sense at all. Who runs the govt wr EFCC currently works.. APC or PDP??

Ekwere.. has just bn cornered by politricking into imagining he can be very useful in the current administration.. Saraki's senate presidency's death kernel sounding louder.. But u decide to spew vomit.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by ellovee(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wey photo
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by ellovee(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wey photo?
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Demallcrazy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fury007:

I read post like this, and i go.. 'Wat demon produces children of hate and idiocy like this"?!!

You av no sense at all. Who runs the govt wr EFCC currently works.. APC or PDP??

Ekwere.. has just bn cornered by politricking into imagining he can be very useful in the current administration.. Saraki's senate presidency's death kernel sounding louder.. But u decide to spew vomit.
eh ehhhhn!
dis one ban gor looooong wella sad
2 - 3months ban tinz

removes hat to sympathise sad
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by chigoizie7(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Akshow:

To be honest, I am most ashamed of those imbecilic ohaneze youths for such dastardly acts.

What do dey mean by supporting a man that is alleged to be corrupt? What if he is found wanting afterall, will they still support him?
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by femliany(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
The support Saraki has been enjoying will be reduced now....politics
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
it's all a game plan.Buhari has to get one of them on his side that's it. you don't know if u must catch a monkey u must hold banana otherwise you won't catch it. in order to catch them, one of them has to support u. one of us, one of them you get the trick.
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by chigoizie7(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
dannytoe:
This wan mean say dem go soon open ikweremadu case for CCT, e better cummut eye for that seat of the senate president when they hot like fire...!

Well, until saraki's case is over, saraki is still d senate president, pending his trial @ cct, ekweremadu, will be doing the work of a senate president for now, without actually being the senate president,

But, how long do u think the cct trial of saraki will last? 6months? 1yr? Perhaps 2yrs.

By the time the trial is over and another move to get another senate president is concluded, this very administration will be heading towards to the end(2019).

I would rather be @ the background telling the president what to do and what not to do than being the president myself.(doing that, I might aswell be more powerful than the president, a figure head).

Well, we never can still tell, na naija we dey. Anything goes.

Btw, congrats ekweremadu, hang in there for a while, use the powers in the office u are presiding over and achieve what u want and zap. But can he? Greedy fellows.
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Deen77: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:

I was only asking a question, you can ask me same question.
For example I'd be able to explain how Tinubu and fashola constructed a bridge and used Tinubu's company to toll Lagosians. How Tinubu's front company collects revenue for Lagos state govt etc.

That revenue make Lagos the best perform state in Nigeria, the engine room of d nation.

From one state to federal how do they make it.
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Fury007: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Demallcrazy:

eh ehhhhn!
dis one ban gor looooong wella sad
2 - 3months ban tinz

removes hat to sympathise sad

Lol. No wahala.. Aliases dey!

They can't gag me!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by chigoizie7(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Babake69:
Talking of corruption, we all have to collectively fight it or else we pay dearly for it. I followed a tanker just yesterday that left warri refinery and I decided to know it's final destination and how much they will sell the product. They discharged yesterday and refused to sell. But to my greatest surprised this morning while driving past the station, I saw them selling and the meter was reading N190 / liter. I called the manager's attention to my findings and he threatened to deal with me with the army posted to the station. I tried to explained the situation to others but they all blame Buhari for their woes and predicament. Fellow Niaralander how can we be this wicked to ourselves in this country? I saw over 8 truckloads of PMS entering Warri alone today viewing from the vintage position of my office along the NPA express way, yet all except the NNPC sells at N86 whenever they have the product.

U should have taken pictures and even video recordings of the sales/meter and other people in the station and den make the station and it manager another twiter celebrity, u can copy relevant people

Have done something like that once, during my IT days, I worked with SBS govt house, so, I got to know some of those workers and drivers to those toyota hilux with govt plate number and then, an inscription of, " the office of the executive governor".....................................let me not mention the main section.

We drove into the station, they were selling above normal price, me and two other guys and a girl, came out, with our phones, started snapping and asking people question while the driver was purchasing the pms, of course we all had our various ID's hanging on our necks. After taking pictures and was about to go, a lady( maybe the manager, ran towards us inside the car already, handed a large envelope to us, that we should delete the pix and videos, we no talk to am, we left,

I no know say this woman went about looking for our contacts, she made calls like her life was on the line, I will stop here.

From that day on, I realised that these people are really crroks
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by goshen26: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Just passing by
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by akwana: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
A goat that is to be killed for festivities is first fattened. Eat well Ekweremadu, your political career will be slaughtered soon.g
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmn...trying to buy him over in case he becomes senate president
Re: EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador by Gext22: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
One leg in the SP already.
And like I predicted, if saraki is removed, ekweremadu becomes SP, and there is nothing our resident Yoruba horde can do about it.
Only ineffective tears and weeping on the pages of nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo 27-Year-Old Commissioner, Hon Fakorede Hosts Media Influencers (photos) / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG / Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.