Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Urea, Npk And Organic Fertilizer Price - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urea, Npk And Organic Fertilizer Price (2636 Views)

A Litre Is Equvalent To Six Bags Of NPK And Urea / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / NPK And Urea Fertilizer Available For Import At Factory Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urea, Npk And Organic Fertilizer Price by MEGAWISDOM: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dear nairalanders,
pls I want to know the price of NPK, UREA AND ORGANIC FERTILIZERS RESPECTIVELY and where to get them.
Re: Urea, Npk And Organic Fertilizer Price by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
MEGAWISDOM:
Dear nairalanders,
pls I want to know the price of NPK, UREA AND ORGANIC FERTILIZERS RESPECTIVELY and where to get them.
do you need it in large quantity?
Re: Urea, Npk And Organic Fertilizer Price by webhostbiz: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
liquid organic fertilizer cost N6600/bottle.
Re: Urea, Npk And Organic Fertilizer Price by MEGAWISDOM: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2016
thanks @webhostbiz but I want to know d price of the solid ones too. it's very urgent
Re: Urea, Npk And Organic Fertilizer Price by MEGAWISDOM: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2016
yoga polymathic. I'm not buying I'm actually intending to go into this business. I know how to actually manufacture all these fertilizers but I've not tested the market here. all the agro shops in my area seem not to av this products supplied to them.
Re: Urea, Npk And Organic Fertilizer Price by organicfoods(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
MEGAWISDOM:
thanks @webhostbiz but I want to know d price of the solid ones too. it's very urgent
Compost manure is 5500 per 50kg...If you need I have them in stock, plus liquid fertilizer all organic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa / Business Opportunities In The North / Supply Cocoa Bean Processing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.