Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG (28789 Views)

"Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by muye9782: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okay
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nawao
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by blexy3(f): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Leboska:
A northern?

Yes..... it's rotational,.. the former was a Yoruba, this one Hausa; when this present one completes his tenure, Igbo man will take over.
That's how it's bin done
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice one but d main thing is to make Nigerians proud with his office.
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
successbuchi32:
from Dura even! Abokis every where Baba PMB can't appoint other part?
When you get your own PhD please feel free to send in your CV for consideration.
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by bozy4real: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
God will help u Oga
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
jasysandra:
Very good for a northerner tongue
very good for nigerians

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
I thought Northerners don't go to school how did he acquire that certificate? Southern thinking!
lols dt ur misconception|come and visit nw and change and perception
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by realnas(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Leboska:
A northern?
yes o my brother he's a northerner , a proud one from kazaure
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
This man was actually my commandant at Command Oshodi
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by omotee1234(m): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Make ur tenure make sense for coppers oooh
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by prinsam30: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2016
over to the otondos, I have gotten to that bridge and I don cross am, and I no go cross am twice
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2016
And so? Wu Brigadier General don ep sef? Wu masters degree don ep? Abegi puan ga

Anywayz

Perfectdanny sha
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by mujaya1(m): 6:11am On Apr 20, 2016
*now igbo, will called him almajiri and ignorance,enemy of peace and travalism*
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Justycxx(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2016
aare07:

A Nigerian.
nigerian? How?. Are northerners more nigerian than other region of the country. They are occupying more than 60% of major positions in the nation. When there are more than 5 major regions. This is marginalization and its never going to help this nation to move forward in any way. The most annoying part is that those people from the north are blunt heads
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by saintkeppy(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2016
PhD? I love his zeal for education.
This is very uncommon in the Nigerian Army & this how far he has gone, an elevated position well deserve. To go school good o!
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by olaodun: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Be innovative and creative, Use solar light and charger to move on in Naija . Forget about power failure . For Solar light with charger for all any type of phone contact ecstasytreasuresltd@gmail.com . No fuel no noise,no pollution ,no running cost . You can be our agent and earn commission
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Gkemz: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2016
aare07:

A Nigerian.

He becomes a Nigerian if he's from North but a south easterner if he happens to come from the east. What sort of hypocrisy is this.
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by aare07(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Gkemz:

He becomes a Nigerian if he's from North but a south easterner if he happens to come from the east. What sort of hypocrisy is this.
A south easterner is also a Nigerian not Biafran.
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by KoyZ(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2016
My one time commandant... Rep #CDSS Oshodi.
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by MDOLOFU: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2016
zinny377:
Na wa o! mtchewwwww! I even got they were abt to say allowance will b increased before this batch A will even get to camp.
frankly it will b increase but don't think is dis year
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by koife(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
He was my hod when I did my MSC in NDA..he is such a very nice man, he helped me tremendously during my research. I am going to give him ideas that will transform nysc

Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by Dikemaria(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
What the hell did OP Write
guy ur the most funny dude(babe) I have come across on NL HEHEHE HAHA grin
Mediapace:
What the hell did OP Write
guy ur the most funny dude(babe) I have come across on NL HEHEHE HAHA
Re: Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG by VKasparov(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Very good man this Brig Gen Kazaure. Everyone that knows him says good things about him. NYSC you are lucky O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps / Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp / Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.