Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend (871 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hello to alll .I have been with this Nigerian igbo guy for 5 years distance relationship....I been traveling to another country to see him 24 h inside bus...I been cooking n cleaning for him he was always complaining.telling me.to do it again..i been helping him financially coz he was very broke..I called him every day spending money on credit but i didnt care...i loved him...He was drug dealer.I even helped him to transfer weed to somewhere...All i was doing is to make that guy smile...He never wanted to let me inside his life deeply..He will answer phone when he wants.Anyway...He was never telling about marriage with me or calling me his wife..But he wanted me to spend money on him...As if i am his wife...He was planning to get documents for staying in Europe all these years but he didnt.Suddenly he started talking about marriag with me..but when he found out i cannot be of help.of him.coz my country is not in Europe Union.He hit me.in my face...Als before that he threw me out of home in middle of night in uknown country .I forgave him all that coz of love..At end he was going ilegally to another country n he stayed in my.country and he refused to see me IN MY OWN COUNTRY coz i didnt have money to give him for the rest of his travel.illegaly...I forgave him again..At end he told me IF U DONT GIVE ME.DOCUMENTS I WILL LEAVE U AND GO TO ANOTHER WOMAN.Back then i was desperate so i lied about getting documents for him...I lied to keep him...At end he found out that i lied and he insulted me...But after that his reaction i finally realised he doesnt deserve me...But still is not easy for me to.get over him...How should i do that or what should i say to myself to make me.get.over him easy?
Re: How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend by torqque7(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Get another boyfriend.. Simple as that,go out and meet people,interact with other males and be open to new things.. There is no such thing as one soul mate for everybody.. You can and will survive and be happy with someone else,NO ONE IS IRREPLACEABLE

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
torqque7:
Get another boyfriend.. Simple as that,go out and meet people,interact with other males and be open to new things.. There is no such thing as one soul mate for everybody.. You can and will survive and be happy with someone else,NO ONE IS IRREPLACEABLE
n Ok n what do u think ......did he love me?
Re: How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend by Prodigee: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Europija:
That can never ever be love...cos the dude never loved himself, talk less of loving you. Sorry to say, but that guy is not mentally okay. Stop seeing him, work on yourself, improve your life. If you don't run now, he might do something really terrible to you. My advice: stay away from that niggi and cut all communications. He has brought nothing but pain and heartbreak into your life. He's a leech. Useless buffoon. You deserve better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Prodigee:
That can never ever be love...cos the dude never loved himself, talk less of loving you. Sorry to say, but that guy is not mentally okay. Stop seeing him, work on yourself, improve your life. If you don't run now, he might do something really terrible to you. My advice: stay away from that niggi and cut all communications. He has brought nothing but pain and heartbreak into your life. He's a leech. Useless buffoon. You deserve better!
.....Can i get ur contact?
Re: How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend by Prodigee: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Europija:
.....Can i get ur contact?
PM me...i don't wanna drop my contact here
Re: How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend by torqque7(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Europija:
No he doesn't love you dear,I am sorry to tell u but u already know it,he is just using u to get what he wants..he DOESN'T LOVE YOU, u deserve better..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
torqque7:

No he doesn't love you dear,I am sorry to tell u but u already know it,he is just using u to get what he wants..he DOESN'T LOVE YOU, u deserve better..
yea ...i know

(1) (Reply)

Re Arrange These In Your Preferred Order... Which Comes First? / Are You Feeling Hurt? Let It All Out Here. / Fun!! Come In Here And Let's Have Some Fun On A Boring Monday (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.