Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate (3395 Views)

Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate by blackssatino: 6:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Well Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is reall having her bad days after ending her hot romance with Film director, Seun Egbegbe few months after breaking things off with her husband Adeniji Johnson.. She shared yesterday begging her fans to let her heal saying that she is going through alot and will want to reduce the drama..

Seun Egbebe on the other hand has said alot of things also including that Movie directors should never use her for any role adding that she paid his kindness with Evil.

Now, Toyin Aimakhu's pretty sister, Fatimah Aimakhu-Ogunsanya who recently celebrated her 8th year anniversary with her husband shared a cryptic photo on her instagram page with a long note she deleted minutes later.

According to her; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhus-sister-wades-in-says.html

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate by Smellymouth: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate by buzquet(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2016
olosho's
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2016
she cheated nd she is continuing to cheat till the end of time, from direc to bla bla......she's after money nd fame this woman! Anyway her poison another woman's food ooh
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2016
Mumu op,i went to copy it frm ur blog, nobody shld click dt link oooo I alrdy did dat for y'all smiley smiley

According to her; My sister is deeply heartbroken
after innocently loving another man just not to be
tagged 'sleeping around' and now this is happening
to her, Seun Egbebe is just an Unfortunate person
and this has shown that he cannot handle and
treasure Gold.. I pray that God heals you and send
you your perfect angel cc @toyinaimakhu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Hallack:
she cheated nd she is continuing to cheat till the end of time, from direc to bla bla......she's after money nd fame this woman! Anyway her poison another woman's food ooh
how is/was she a cheat? Who dis she cheat on/with? Hav u seriously bn follown dis drama? undecided dis is lyk season 5 episode 12 ooo, dnt say wt u dunno cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Sister Says Seun Egbegbe Is Unfortunate by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
how is/was she a cheat? Who dis she cheat on/with? Hav u seriously bn follown dis drama? undecided dis is lyk season 5 episode 12 ooo, dnt say wt u dunno cheesy
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Girl Who Was Caught Having S*x?here’s What Happened!’ / Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower / Me And Ebuka Who Wore The Agbada Better - (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.